New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

girl_wink.gif

Un peu trash, very recycled, but as usual he really only used the usable. :naughty:

I LOVE IT! Easy as that.

girl_dance.gif

It's not the most sophisticated or beautiful piece of music he ever wrote, but I can say without hesitation or doubt (now listening for the umpteenth time) that this is certainly something I wouldn't skip on the album.

I like to listen to his French, I always did.

Of course I'm hoping for the full range of his mastery on the album, and I hope it won't be too(ooo) dancy.

However, for my expectations this is a good start. (And I didn't think this way about WAG.)

I'm looking forward to the album. And just now I remember (once again) why I am still here. give_heart.gif

girl_flag_of_truce.gif

girl_wink.gif

Un peu trash, very recycled, but as usual he really only used the usable. :naughty:

I LOVE IT! Easy as that.

girl_dance.gif

It's not the most sophisticated or beautiful piece of music he ever wrote, but I can say without hesitation or doubt (now listening for the umpteenth time) that this is certainly something I wouldn't skip on the album.

Of course I'm hoping for the full range of his mastery on the album, and I hope it won't be too(ooo) dancy.

However, for my expectations this is a good start. (And I didn't think this way about WAG.)

I'm looking forward to the album. And just now I remember (once again) why I am still here. give_heart.gif

girl_flag_of_truce.gif

Lovely post Violet! Btw, have I ever told you how much I love the smileys you use? :wub2:

Aw that's nice. Thanks for the pics. He looks like he has finally put on some weight and got his "old" face back. Do you think so or am I just imagining things? :naughty:

Sounds like the gig will be great. Have fun!

I don't know for the weight, he still looks very skinny (but yes, not more than usual ^^) :teehee:

But he seems really relaxed, he wasn't in a rush. It sounds like he was happy to see some fans :biggrin2:

It's really a pleasure to see him like that, very smiling, he seems definitly fine (and sooo tanned ! like after a return from holidays ^^) :wub2:

I think I feel about the same as you Violet. You are just a lot more diplomatic. :teehee:

But he seems really relaxed, he wasn't in a rush. It sounds like he was happy to see some fans :biggrin2:

That is the exact opposite of how he was after the points gig, so that's good news. :naughty:

I'm still totally in love with the song:wub2:

I.m quite surprised though by the comment about him singing in french. Maybe it's because I'm francophone as well but to me, French is really part of Mika and it,s only natural that he sings in that language.

I'm still totally in love with the song:wub2:

I.m quite surprised though by the comment about him singing in french. Maybe it's because I'm francophone as well but to me, French is really part of Mika and it,s only natural that he sings in that language.

Me too, I'm so totally in love :wub2:

I can't stop listening to it :blush-anim-cl:

Makes me feel so happy :woot_jump:

Kind of like Good Gone Girl or Relax live at Saddler's Wells ...I'm deeply addicted :fangurl::swoon:

Me too, I'm so totally in love :wub2:

I can't stop listening to it :blush-anim-cl:

Makes me feel so happy :woot_jump:

Kind of like Good Gone or Relax live at Saddler's Wells ...I'm deeply addicted :fangurl::swoon:

I know, I've stopped cou nting the number of times I have listen to it...

As a mom, it made me smile a few times:wink2:

I know, I've stopped cou nting the number of times I have listen to it...

As a mom, it made me smile a few times:wink2:

I have a feeling that's my husband talking to me at times when he says I waste my time on internet :insane:

This is stuck in my head now. Damn you Mika and your catchy pop tunes!! :sneaky2::roftl:

I LOVE IT! Easy as that.

girl_dance.gif

Well, I listened to it from my computer now a couple of times and it sounds better than it did the first time around. It is a good pop tune and I also think that it is totally recycled yet way better than WAG.

Based on this, however, I can't imagine how he is thinking of releasing something that is totally different. This tune has such typical 80s French pop sound so I fail to see what new direction he is talking about. :dunno: This is not a 'dance' song , just a pop song. It is till way better than the simplified pop songs coming from the US market nowadays but if he wants to release proper electrodance / ambient tracks (really 90s sound) he should work with people who know how to produce that. I thought this new song would be an example of his new sound but it is clearly not. :huh:

Edited by suzie