New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

labelbarclay: comme vous le demandez, une info : Mika sera parmi nous demain... (+ d'infos bientôt) #ellemedit

translation: as you request, an info: Mika will be with us tomorrow ... (More info soon)

great, but what about the song??! :aah:

So it's today or tomorrow? :aah:

labelbarclay: on a dit parmi nous, pas chez nous ;)

hm, so maybe that means he'll be on twitter, not in the labelbarclay office? :dunno:

whatever, i don't care where mika is tomorrow (as long as it's not munich :teehee:), i want that damn song NOW! :aah::roftl:

hm, so maybe that means he'll be on twitter, not in the labelbarclay office? :dunno:

whatever, i don't care where mika is tomorrow, i want that damn song NOW! :aah::roftl:

+10000 :aah:

whatever, i don't care where mika is tomorrow (as long as it's not munich :teehee:), i want that damn song NOW! :aah::roftl:

:roftl:

yes i know:teehee: that was a wild guess:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

This is great news, so excited can't wait ! :excite:

While we're waiting to hear the whole song, here's a little extract of the lyrics coming from Mika's interview in "Le Parisien" :wink2:

"Elle me dit : écris une chanson contente, pas une chanson déprimante, une chanson que tout le monde aime. Elle me dit tu deviendras milliardaire, t’auras de quoi être fier. Tu ne finiras pas comme ton père"

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

But Then who will Mika's kids Blame it on ?? :shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

# @Constancee_ on est ravi, mais avec les fans de Mika on est habitué less than a minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to Constancee_

She asked them what it felt like to have 98795687495 tweets a minute, if they fekt the power:roftl:

they answered: were happy, but with mika fans, we're use to it"

:roftl::roftl:

@Ceriise_ on a dit parmi nous, pas chez nous ;) 15 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Ceriise_

"we said with us, not in our offices"

:naughty:

# @Constancee_ on est ravi, mais avec les fans de Mika on est habitué less than a minute ago via TweetDeck in reply to Constancee_

She asked them what it felt like to have 98795687495 tweets a minute, if they fekt the power:roftl:

@Ceriise_ on a dit parmi nous, pas chez nous ;) 15 minutes ago via TweetDeck in reply to Ceriise_

:naughty::naughty:

Lol:roftl: