New Mika Song in French: "Elle me dit"

mellody

The piano bit reminds me of a lot of late 90s dance stuff. Will be interesting to hear the rest. :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]bjla29Y1I5g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PSYxT9GM0fQ[/YOUTUBE]

Rui da Silva was my neighbour until he moved to London back in the 90's...:naughty:

Rui da Silva was my neighbour until he moved to London back in the 90's...:naughty:

Oh cool. :biggrin2:

Seriously can someone tweet me when this comes out? I really can't afford to be faffing around on the net all day checking for it because I'm pretty sure I'll be distracted for a good hour once it's out. :naughty:

Thanks in advance :flowers2:

The piano bit reminds me of a lot of late 90s dance stuff. Will be interesting to hear the rest. :biggrin2:

[YOUTUBE]bjla29Y1I5g[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]PSYxT9GM0fQ[/YOUTUBE]

Well, the 90s are the new 80s. Or something :naughty:.

Seriously can someone tweet me when this comes out? I really can't afford to be faffing around on the net all day checking for it because I'm pretty sure I'll be distracted for a good hour once it's out. :naughty:

i' d love to help

but i don't know if i follow you on twitter :aah:

i' d love to help

but i don't know if i follow you on twitter :aah:

You don't have to follow, just tweet to @skeptique if you can. Not that I expect anyone to remember when they are listening to a new Mika song for the first time. :teehee:

Why don't you follow labelbarclay on Twitter ? :wink2:

You don't have to follow, just tweet to @skeptique if you can. Not that I expect anyone to remember when they are listening to a new Mika song for the first time. :teehee:

ok i'll try to remember :teehee:

I'll promise to tweet you as soon as i see it....

I'll go out for an hour but then ill be back...:thumb_yello:

if it comes out today, i'll tweet you - will stayed glued to the screen for the rest of the day anyway, after reading those news! :naughty:

Why don't you follow labelbarclay on Twitter ? :wink2:

I do follow them but I don't want to be checking Twitter every 5 minutes because it's distracting. If someone tweets me I will receive an email notification no matter what I'm doing on my computer.

ok i'll try to remember :teehee:

I'll promise to tweet you as soon as i see it....

I'll go out for an hour but then ill be back...:thumb_yello:

if it comes out today, i'll tweet you - will stayed glued to the screen for the rest of the day anyway, after reading those news! :naughty:

Thanks girls, I appreciate it!! :flowers2:

While we're waiting to hear the whole song, here's a little extract of the lyrics coming from Mika's interview in "Le Parisien" :wink2:

"Elle me dit : écris une chanson contente, pas une chanson déprimante, une chanson que tout le monde aime. Elle me dit tu deviendras milliardaire, t’auras de quoi être fier. Tu ne finiras pas comme ton père"

:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

While we're waiting to hear the whole song, here's a little extract of the lyrics coming from Mika's interview in "Le Parisien" :wink2:

"Elle me dit : écris une chanson contente, pas une chanson déprimante, une chanson que tout le monde aime. Elle me dit tu deviendras milliardaire, t’auras de quoi être fier. Tu ne finiras pas comme ton père"

thanx! :flowers2: and the google translation says:

"She said, simply write a song, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves. She said you will become a billionaire, you'll have to be proud. You do not end up like your father."

btw, was that the song about the girl named karen, or was that the other one? :naughty:

THANKS!!!:wub2:

translation:

"She tells me: write a happy sing, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves. She tells me you'll be a billionaire, you'll be proud. She tells me you wont end up like your dad."

ok, this songs sounds like hes talking about his mom:teehee: or thats just me:mf_rosetinted:

Edited by LilStar

I google translated it!

"She said, simply write a song, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves. She told me you will become a billionaire, you'll have to be proud. You do not end up like your father"

Ooooh. Sounds goood :excite:

THANKS!!!:wub2:

translation:

"She tells me: write a happy sing, a depressing song, a song that everyone loves. She tells me you'll be a billionaire, you'll be proud. She tells me you wont end up like your dad."

ok, this songs sounds like hes talking about his mom:teehee: or thats just me:mf_rosetinted:

thanx! :flowers2: and the google translation says:

"She said, simply write a song, not a depressing song, a song that everyone loves. She said you will become a billionaire, you'll have to be proud. You do not end up like your father."

btw, was that the song about the girl named karen, or was that the other one? :naughty:

YOU TWO BEAT ME TO IT!!! :aah:

All the excitement :excite: .

Do you think he'll have a music video for it?