Get Involved With Mika's Summer Snaps Showcase!

Droopsy

door MIKA op vrijdag 1 juli 2011 om 16:36

Monday may have come and gone but the magic hasn't stopped - we have something pretty exciting for you all to get involved with! If you're going to one of Mika's upcoming live shows make sure you charge your camera before you go because we'd like to put your photos in a summer gig gallery.

It's been too long since we've seen all you loyal Mika fans so snap some photos of yourselves at the live shows dancing in the crowd, posing in your amazing outfits, waving your banners you've made - we want to see it all!

safe_image.php?d=AQCiLfUivhPR7hEY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.authoritydesign.com%2Fmika%2FKokoConfetti.jpg

Once you've got your snaps send them to photos@mikasounds.com with the name of the gig venue as your subject and we'll post the best ones on Facebook so you can re-live the concert and share your favourite moments with other fans in the comments section.

We want to see you having the time of your life, so enjoy yourselves!

If you haven't got tickets yet for one of Mika's summer shows click here to see where he's playing and buy yours now!

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wasn't there supposed to be a video going along with this "job"? :mf_rosetinted:

I assume this is what they were talking about anyway.

I thought that too, that he was going to be telling us himself.

I like the idea of the job though, hope my camera behaves itself this time around.

Wasn't there supposed to be a video going along with this "job"? :mf_rosetinted:

I assume this is what they were talking about anyway.

I thought that too, that he was going to be telling us himself.

I like the idea of the job though, hope my camera behaves itself this time around.

Is it the same thing?

Ok i knew we wouldn't get paid for that job :naughty:, but I hoped that they would at least have some prizes to give away. :aah:

I would have hoped that, at the very least, he would have asked for that favour himself, instead of getting a 'Mikasounds minion' to do it :blink::aah:

door MIKA op vrijdag 1 juli 2011 om 16:36

Monday may have come and gone but the magic hasn't stopped - we have something pretty exciting for you all to get involved with!

It's been too long since we've seen all you loyal Mika fans so snap some photos of yourselves at the live shows dancing in the crowd, posing in your amazing outfits, waving your banners you've made - we want to see it all!

safe_image.php?d=AQCiLfUivhPR7hEY&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.authoritydesign.com%2Fmika%2FKokoConfetti.jpg

That photo is amazing ! Ah, it'll be fun to see the fans, we'll see the video messege next time I guess :original:

Ok i knew we wouldn't get paid for that job :naughty:, but I hoped that they would at least have some prizes to give away. :aah:

Stingy feckers :shocked:. Then again, if the kind of prize that they have in mind is "spend 50 pounds and have your name picked out of a hat with another 200 hopefuls for a chance to win a crappy mass manufactured print" then I guess it's really not worth your while :fisch:

I've got an idea. How about Mika posts some of the billions of photos and videos that he already has of fans that we never saw? :teehee:

I guess the trick here is that he'd have to ask Andy nicely first :naughty:

Fortuné and Mrs. P have tons. He can start with them.

Mrs P can't remember where she put half the pics she took,she told me :aah::naughty:. It looks like those pics are lost in the ether....And they may come out again to play unexpectedly in 30 years or so when someone finds them on a long lost memory stick :roftl:

• 4 weeks later...

Archived