Please welcome Luvluvmi doll

skiwi

Look who's here :teehee:

26092011505.jpg?t=1317043957

he met with my first Mika Tofu doll

26092011506.jpg?t=1317043956

so happy it's here :teehee::wub2:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :biggrin2:

Congrats!!!! Clap Clap!!! :clap: Love the Pics!!! :0) So Happy for you! Let's find out later where is he heading up to :teehee:...I saw a car there ...do you think he knows how to drive? :drive:

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :biggrin2:

Congrats!!!! Clap Clap!!! :clap: Love the Pics!!! :0) So Happy for you! Let's find out later where is he heading up to :teehee:...I saw a car there ...do you think he knows how to drive? :drive:

hehe that's my car :roftl:

but it won't be going anywhere. No money for petrol :aah:

but i am taking them somewhere tomorrow :teehee:

• 2 weeks later...
I've ordered Luvluvmi yesterday... I can't use my own credit card on internet cos of bubby, but my sweet auntie was visiting me and asked what I wanted for christmas...so we ordered it :wub2:

:huglove:

How nice to have both of them Ilseh- I hope they become good friends

yes they're already best of friends :teehee:

I've ordered Luvluvmi yesterday... I can't use my own credit card on internet cos of bubby, but my sweet auntie was visiting me and asked what I wanted for christmas...so we ordered it :wub2:

aww that's so nice of her :wub2:

hi :wink2:

I wonder if people are still waiting for their order luvluvmi.? I still have not received mine.:tears:

My order of 4 July. I had pre-ordered the first day of the sale. !!!!!

I received a mail on September 7 to tell me they shipped the order.Since then, no new....:no:

I sent 3 emails and no answer. It's still an expensive order !!! I would like to receive it.:sneaky2:

I am a bit disappointed .....I do not know what to do.:huh:

hi :wink2:

I wonder if people are still waiting for their order luvluvmi.? I still have not received mine.:tears:

My order of 4 July. I had pre-ordered the first day of the sale. !!!!!

I received a mail on September 7 to tell me they shipped the order.Since then, no new....:no:

I sent 3 emails and no answer. It's still an expensive order !!! I would like to receive it.:sneaky2:

I am a bit disappointed .....I do not know what to do.:huh:

hello :bye:

so I have the same problem as you, i ordered my luvluvmi at the start of September, my dad ordered it for me as my brithday present. I don't know it anyone had ever sent him any emai to comfirm :sad: I sent an email to mikasounds.com too and no reply... :sad: I really want it for my birthday :tears:

hello :bye:

so I have the same problem as you, i ordered my luvluvmi at the start of September, my dad ordered it for me as my brithday present. I don't know it anyone had ever sent him any emai to comfirm :sad: I sent an email to mikasounds.com too and no reply... :sad: I really want it for my birthday :tears:

I understand, but do not worry, I know it's long to receive an order on mikasounds.

for you in September is not too late..... for me an order of July is really long..

they should at least meet the people and inform them if something goes wrong. :sneaky2:

I understand, but do not worry, I know it's long to receive an order on mikasounds.

for you in September is not too late..... for me an order of July is really long..

they should at least meet the people and inform them if something goes wrong. :sneaky2:

yeah... my dad just told me that he ordered from a friend in England to hope that it'd arrive earlier :sad: hope it will rrive before my birthday :tears: let's cross fingers my friend

Archived