Mika with sexy women....

basicamenteyo

yeah, that´s me... I saw the pic, with Ida and Yasmine, and saw how they were trying to turn Mika into a macho man there, and.... well... I don´t care...

But I´m pretty sure this is the same journalist that wrote that article: "Mika entertains a lady in Paris" pffffffffffffffffffff

Mika is always macho when he have a red stripe in his hair, and jumps down in the water:mf_rosetinted:

Sure it is!:roftl:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Thanks to @AndyFerrari for translating in Portuguese to I finally translate to English :aah::huglove:

After a few difficult months, the singer resurfaces

Mika

Zodiac, sparkling and plastic bowls

His sister is better, his concerts are a success, his third album is in preparation. Then, in Corsica, Mika relax.

It is a certainty, Mika won hard times. We remember the crash of his sister, Paloma, in October 2010. Surviving a terrible fall from the third floor, she began a long recovery. But Mika, traumatized, need much time to catch his smile.

So, in July 13th, the night of his concert to Ajaccio, the singer was with his mother and very attractive friends in a Zodiac off the coast of Corsica. Sure, there was more than a modest old boat with champagne served in glasses not plastic, but the handsome brown haired man (:teehee:) clearly had fun as a little crazy. Pictures, laughter and good humor, there was everything. The party is due to his big comeback. In fact, his third album, The Origin of Love, was announced to 2012. Meanwhile, the single Elle Dit me, in French, is out now. To Mika, the future looks full of promise. Relax, take it eeeaaasy!

That's good! Mika deserves to let his hair down. I'm happy for him, after all the worry over his sister Paloma. Thanks for the translation!

LOLOL I read the title and did a spit take out of shock :shocked:

then I saw the picture, and read the translation, and did a spit take of laughter:roftl:

Oh, the very idea of "Mika with sexy ladies" PFFFBWAHAHAHAHAAA!

my poor keyboard.:blush-anim-cl:

I don't understand what the fuss is all about, really. We see pictures of Mika

with sexy women (and men) all the time :thumb_yello:

268486_10150244873603040_6006248039_7506432_2985037_n.jpg

40702_424780549090_76384849090_5113305_3345136_n.jpg

74108_459239266299_96667951299_6180883_4856679_n.jpg?t=1290204088

Now I remember why I love to be on MFC! You girls have so much humour in you! I really was laughing out loud while reading all your messages!

Love the first pic by the way! Gosh, he so drop dead gorgeous!

Thanks to @AndyFerrari for translating in Portuguese to I finally translate to English :aah::huglove:

After a few difficult months, the singer resurfaces

Mika

Zodiac, sparkling and plastic bowls

His sister is better, his concerts are a success, his third album is in preparation. Then, in Corsica, Mika relax.

It is a certainty, Mika won hard times. We remember the crash of his sister, Paloma, in October 2010. Surviving a terrible fall from the third floor, she began a long recovery. But Mika, traumatized, need much time to catch his smile.

So, in July 13th, the night of his concert to Ajaccio, the singer was with his mother and very attractive friends in a Zodiac off the coast of Corsica. Sure, there was more than a modest old boat with champagne served in glasses not plastic, but the handsome brown haired man (:teehee:) clearly had fun as a little crazy. Pictures, laughter and good humor, there was everything. The party is due to his big comeback. In fact, his third album, The Origin of Love, was announced to 2012. Meanwhile, the single Elle Dit me, in French, is out now. To Mika, the future looks full of promise. Relax, take it eeeaaasy!

Thanks so much Bia :huglove:

"Sure, there was more than a modest old boat with champagne served in glasses not plastic, but the handsome brown haired man clearly had fun as a little crazy."

For some reason, i really like this line :lmfao:

Nice article.

:floor: :floo r:

*waits for Ingie to come here and slap me*:mf_rosetinted:

:mf_rosetinted:

*hires a bodyguard for you too*

thats alot of bodyguards:mf_rosetinted:

*calls 1-800-BO-D-Guard

me: :pinkbow: i'd like... *counts*.. 3 bodyguards please :pinkbow:

bodyguard provider: ok, what for?

me: :pinkbow:see we're mika fans and...

bodyguard provider: oooooooohhhh MIKA will need some for a future tour?

me: no:blink:

bodyguard provider: for a boat trip where he drinks champagne?

me: no...

bodyguard provider: to entertain a lady in Paris?

me: nooooo:aah: we need them for ourselves!!! thanks:mf_rosetinted:

bodyguard provider::blink: *calls on speed-dial* JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHNNNNNNNNN you asked me to tell you if mika fans started to get bodyguards.... well... they have...

Joooooooooohn: thanks:mf_rosetinted: MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA youre gonna have to sign more autographs at the M&G!! they hired bodyguards!!

*calls 1-800-BO-D-Guard

bodyguard provider::blink: *calls on speed-dial* JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHNNNNNNNNN you asked me to tell you if mika fans started to get bodyguards.... well... they have...

Joooooooooohn: thanks:mf_rosetinted: MIKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA youre gonna have to sign more autographs at the M&G!! they hired bodyguards!!

L-M-F-A-O

:floor:

Rox is baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calls 1-800-BO-D-Guard

:roftl:

Archived