Mika with sexy women....

basicamenteyo

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There are really stretching it with the sexy chicks angle when the article is about his sister and his mother :lmfao:

As much as I would have loved to be the one on that boat with him, i am so happy to see him smile and having fun. I have no idea who those women are, but i am glad to know that he is happy. At least he looks like it so that makes me happy. Enjoy your life MIKA!...we only have one to live. Love Ya!:thumb_yello::wub2:

Thanks to @AndyFerrari for translating in Portuguese to I finally translate to English :aah::huglove:

After a few difficult months, the singer resurfaces

Mika

Zodiac, sparkling and plastic bowls

His sister is better, his concerts are a success, his third album is in preparation. Then, in Corsica, Mika relax.

It is a certainty, Mika won hard times. We remember the crash of his sister, Paloma, in October 2010. Surviving a terrible fall from the third floor, she began a long recovery. But Mika, traumatized, need much time to catch his smile.

So, in July 13th, the night of his concert to Ajaccio, the singer was with his mother and very attractive friends in a Zodiac off the coast of Corsica. Sure, there was more than a modest old boat with champagne served in glasses not plastic, but the handsome brunette (:teehee:) clearly had fun as a little crazy. Pictures, laughter and good humor, there was everything. The party is due to his big comeback. In fact, his third album, The Origin of Love, was announced to 2012. Meanwhile, the single Elle Dit me, in French, is out now. To Mika, the future looks full of promise. Relax, take it eeeaaasy!

:naughty: "le beau brun" is just an expression & is not quite the same as "brunette" :roftl: it could translate to "the handsome brown haired man" :wink2:

:naughty: "le beau brun" is just an expression & is not quite the same as "brunette" :roftl: it could translate to "the handsome brown haired man" :wink2:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... :doh:

thanks for the tip, I've already fiixed it now :teehee::teehee:

It is quite hard to pass these expressions from one language to another, and another yet :naughty: has the same sense in portughese though

Thanks to @AndyFerrari for translating in Portuguese to I finally translate to English :aah::huglove:

After a few difficult months, the singer resurfaces

Mika

Zodiac, sparkling and plastic bowls

His sister is better, his concerts are a success, his third album is in preparation. Then, in Corsica, Mika relax.

It is a certainty, Mika won hard times. We remember the crash of his sister, Paloma, in October 2010. Surviving a terrible fall from the third floor, she began a long recovery. But Mika, traumatized, need much time to catch his smile.

So, in July 13th, the night of his concert to Ajaccio, the singer was with his mother and very attractive friends in a Zodiac off the coast of Corsica. Sure, there was more than a modest old boat with champagne served in glasses not plastic, but the handsome brown haired man (:teehee:) clearly had fun as a little crazy. Pictures, laughter and good humor, there was everything. The party is due to his big comeback. In fact, his third album, The Origin of Love, was announced to 2012. Meanwhile, the single Elle Dit me, in French, is out now. To Mika, the future looks full of promise. Relax, take it eeeaaasy!

Thanks for the translation :teehee: Who is the other girl? Ida and..... Yasmine? :blink:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh... :doh:

thanks for the tip, I've already fiixed it now :teehee::teehee:

It is quite hard to pass these expressions from one language to another, and another yet :naughty: has the same sense in portughese though

:naughty: i can imagine!

Hardcore rosa:mf_rosetinted:

yeah, that´s me... I saw the pic, with Ida and Yasmine, and saw how they were trying to turn Mika into a macho man there, and.... well... I don´t care...

But I´m pretty sure this is the same journalist that wrote that article: "Mika entertains a lady in Paris" pffffffffffffffffffff

Archived