Son bar a inspiré Mika - leparisien.fr - July 20, 2011

guylainem123

http://www.leparisien.fr/paris-75/son-bar-a-inspire-mika-20-07-2011-1538332.php

Le chanteur franco-libanais consacre une chanson au Bistrot 82, situé rue des Martyrs (XVIIIe), qu’il fréquente. Le patron de ce bar de nuit, Mohamed Maacha, se réjouit de cet honneur.

1538332_a76607c0-b254-11e0-94f6-00151780182c.jpg

82, rue des Martyrs (XVIIIe), samedi. Mohamed Maacha, le patron du bar fréquenté par le chanteur, a appris par voie de presse l’existence d’une chanson dédiée à son établissement. Elle a été interprétée (à gauche) pour la première fois à Compiègne (Oise) le 9 juillet. | (LP/J.-G. B; HUMBERTO DE OLIVEIRA.)

Sur les murs de son établissement, il apparaît en photo avec plusieurs célébrités. Mohamed Maacha, dit Momo, a désormais une nouvelle raison de s’enorgueillir du succès d’estime de son bar, le Bistrot 82 (au 82, rue des Martyrs dans le XVIIIe) : Mika, le chanteur franco-libanais, vient de créer une chanson intitulée tout simplement… « 82, rue des Martyrs », son deuxième titre en français, qu’il a interprété pour la première fois sur scène le 9 juillet à Compiègne (Oise).

« Karen trinque toujours à la vôtre/Chante les chansons des autres/Chante ses rêves et les nôtres/Chante au Bistrot 82 » : c’est le refrain repris par Mika sur une musique entraînante.

Tsonga, Biolay, Aznavour… ont fréquenté l’établissement

Devant son bar, Momo s’amuse de cette soudaine mise en lumière. « Un membre de l’équipe de Mika est venu nous dire qu’on aurait bientôt une surprise. Deux jours après, on apprenait l’existence de cette chanson dans la presse. » Le chanteur était venu à plusieurs reprises dans le bar, situé à proximité du domicile d’un membre de son groupe. Cependant, Momo y avait à peine prêté attention. « Ici, on ne regarde pas qui est qui », assure-t-il avant d’égrener quelques noms de célébrités passées chez lui durant ses vingt ans de carrière, du tennisman Jo-Wilfried Tsonga (« après Roland-Garros ») au chanteur Benjamin Biolay en passant par Charles Aznavour, l’actrice de films X Lolo Ferrari (« elle était ici deux jours avant sa mort ») ou encore la femme de George Bush, Laura.

Le Bistrot 82 profite notamment de son ouverture tardive pour attirer du public. Jusqu’à 5 heures, Momo veille lui-même au bon déroulement de la soirée. « La police passe toutes les demi-heures, et je suis toujours là, ça les rassure. On contribue aussi à l’animation du quartier, d’où vient 60% de notre clientèle. Les parents préfèrent que leurs enfants s’amusent ici plutôt que sur le boulevard (NDLR : le quartier Pigalle tout proche). »

Franck, qui travaille dans un restaurant des Abbesses, confirme : « J’aime bien venir boire un verre ici après mon service, l’ambiance est sympa. » Malgré des prix relativement élevés (9 à 10 € pour les cocktails, 5,50 € pour la bière) et une décoration un peu déroutante, la piste de danse ne désemplit pas. Devant le bar, une nuée de fumeurs discutent parfois bruyamment, mais les videurs font bonne garde. Ils viennent de refouler un groupe de quatre ou cinq jeunes qui souhaitaient entrer. « On les connaît, ce sont des pickpockets », explique Momo, toujours attentif après quelques coupes de champagne.

Il reste à savoir qui est la fameuse Karen de la chanson. Ce soir-là, elle n’a pas fait d’apparition, mais Momo, qui la connaît bien, sourit : « Elle en rigole, mais elle commence aussi à faire un peu sa vedette. » Pas encore au point de faire de l’ombre à Momo au Bistrot 82.

Le Parisien

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Franco-Lebanese singer dedicates a song to 82 Bistro, located on rue des Martyrs (XVIII), he often goes to. The owner of this bar, Mohamed Maacha, is honored.

82, rue des Martyrs (XVIII) on Saturday. Maacha Mohamed, the owner of the bar frequented by the singer, learned through the press that there was song about his establishment. It was interpreted for the first time in Compiegne (Oise) on July 9. | (LP / J.-G. B HUMBERTO DE OLIVEIRA.)

On the walls of his establishment, there are pictures of several celebrities. Mohamed Maacha aka Momo, now has a new reason to be proud of the success of his bar, Bistro 82 (at 82, rue des Martyrs in the eighteenth): Mika, the Franco-Lebanese singer, just wrote a song called ... "82, rue des Martyrs," his second French title, which he interpreted for the first time on stage on July 9 in Compiègne (Oise).

"Karen always toasts to your health / sing other people's songs / Sing about her dreams and ours / Chante au Bistro 82" is the chorus in Mika's lively song.

Tsonga, Biolay, Aznavour were also regular patrons of the establishment ...

In front of the bar, Momo is amused by the recent spotlight. "A member of Mika's team came by and told us we would soon have a surprise.

Two days later we learned about the song in the press. "The singer had come by several times, it is near the home of someone he works with. But Momo barely payed attention. "Here we do not look at who is who" he says, before mentioning a few names of celebrities who stopped by during his 20 year career, the tennis player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ("after Roland Garros"), singer Benjamin Biolay, Charles Aznavour, the actress Lolo Ferrari X ("she was here two days before her death") or George Bush's wife, Laura.

Le Bistrot 82 is opened late, to attract the public. Until 5 a.m., Momo makes sure the evening is a success. "The police stops by every half hour, it reassures them to see that i'm still here. Our bar contributes to the liveliness of this neighborhood. 60% of our customers are from this area. Parents prefer their children play here instead of on the boulevard (note: the area near Pigalle). "

Franck, who works at restaurant des Abbesses, confirms: "I like to have a drink here after work, the atmosphere is nice. "Despite relatively high prices (9 to 10€ for cocktails, 5.50€ for a beer) and a confusing decor, the dance floor is always full. At the bar, smokers sometimes discuss loudly, but the bouncers are always on guard. They just refused entry to a group of four or five youngters who wanted to enter. "We know them, they are pickpockets," said Momo, always attentive, even after a few glasses of champagne.

We wanted to meet the famous Karen mentioned in the song. That night, she made ​​no appearance, but Momo, who knows her well, smiles and says: "She laughed and it also makes her feel like a star. But not to worry, she will never outshine Momo at the Bistro 82.

:shun: i did not edit for the translation... i edited to mention lilstar :naughty:

After I posted, I haven't noticed your post about translation right after the article and I forget to edit mine to say thanks before... and I've already asked sorry...:mf_rosetinted:

:aah: SORRY AGAIN, PLEASE!!! :aah:

The Franco-Lebanese singer dedicates a song to 82 Bistro, located on rue des Martyrs (XVIII), he often goes to. The owner of this bar, Mohamed Maacha, is honored.

82, rue des Martyrs (XVIII) on Saturday. Maacha Mohamed, the owner of the bar frequented by the singer, learned through the press that there was song about his establishment. It was interpreted for the first time in Compiegne (Oise) on July 9. | (LP / J.-G. B HUMBERTO DE OLIVEIRA.)

On the walls of his establishment, there are pictures of several celebrities. Mohamed Maacha aka Momo, now has a new reason to be proud of the success of his bar, Bistro 82 (at 82, rue des Martyrs in the eighteenth): Mika, the Franco-Lebanese singer, just wrote a song called ... "82, rue des Martyrs," his second French title, which he interpreted for the first time on stage on July 9 in Compiègne (Oise).

"Karen always toasts to your health / sing other people's songs / Sing about her dreams and ours / Chante au Bistro 82" is the chorus in Mika's lively song.

In front of the bar, Momo is amused by the recent spotlight. "A member of Mika's team came by and told us we would soon have a surprise.

Two days later we learned about the song in the press. "The singer had come by several times, it is near the home of someone he works with. But Momo barely payed attention. "Here we do not look at who is who" he says, before mentioning a few names of celebrities who stopped by during his 20 year career, the tennis player Jo-Wilfried Tsonga ("after Roland Garros"), singer Benjamin Biolay, Charles Aznavour, the actress Lolo Ferrari X ("she was here two days before her death") or George Bush's wife, Laura.

Le Bistrot 82 is opened late, to attract the public. Until 5 a.m., Momo makes sure the evening is a success. "The police stops by every half hour, it reassures them to see that i'm still here. Our bar contributes to the liveliness of this neighborhood. 60% of our customers are from this area. Parents prefer their children play here instead of on the boulevard (note: the area near Pigalle). "

Franck, who works at restaurant des Abbesses, confirms: "I like to have a drink here after work, the atmosphere is nice. "Despite relatively high prices (9 to 10€ for cocktails, 5.50€ for a beer) and a confusing decor, the dance floor is always full. At the bar, smokers sometimes discuss loudly, but the bouncers are always on guard. They just refused entry to a group of four or five youngters who wanted to enter. "We know them, they are pickpockets," said Momo, always attentive, even after a few glasses of champagne.

We wanted to meet the famous Karen mentioned in the song. That night, she made ​​no appearance, but Momo, who knows her well, smiles and says: "She laughed and it also makes her feel like a star. But not to worry, she will never outshine Momo at the Bistro 82.

Very interesting, I liked it :thumb_yello: Thanks Guy :flowers2:

I am in love with Karen/82 Rue Des Martyrs :wub2: and now the bistrot :teehee:

haha nice, have to remember to stop by when I go to Paris :naughty:

Pff, who cares about Eiffel Tower :shun: Bistro 82 is my next stop when in Paris :naughty:

Thanks, Guy :biggrin2:

next stop when in Paris +1 :naughty:

Pff, who cares about Eiffel Tower :shun: Bistro 82 is my next stop when in Paris :naughty:

Thanks, Guy :biggrin2:

Very interesting, I liked it :thumb_yello: Thanks Guy :flowers2:

I am in love with Karen/82 Rue Des Martyrs :wub2: and now the bistrot :teehee:

next stop when in Paris +1 :naughty:

same here :teehee::teehee::teehee:

I would like to look at this Karen ... I really like the song ... But it also has a dark meaning. Just right to be offended)) ... I would not be happy if Mika "predicted" such a future for me))

Thank you, girls, for the article and the translation! :wub2:

Thanks for the translation ! :flowers2:

Nice to know that Karen likes the song ! Sad that the song is about her life.

Does anyone remember the last time we had the pleasure of reading an English article ? :teehee::teehee:

Nope! Seems to me that Mika has definitely walked over to the French side!:naughty:

Thank you for the translation Guy!:thumb_yello:

Hmmm..maybe if I spice up my lifestory he might sing a song about me:mf_rosetinted:

There could be quite a few interesting life stories he could use from MFC. He just doesn't appreciate the pool of stories waiting for him right here:wink2:

There could be quite a few interesting life stories he could use from MFC. He just doesn't appreciate the pool of stories waiting for him right here:wink2:

Indeed! All the number 1 singles he's missing out on!

Archived