What is your favorite Mika music video?

RealLifeBigGirl

Mine was Lollipop, but then I saw Rain. I fell in love. It is so artistic, from the hanging mirrors, assorted shapes, round laterns to the abstract animal background dancers. And then the slow motion jump shots are really cool. Plus, Mika looks so fine in it. :wub2: What are your favorite(s)?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:thumb_yello:

i was just thinking about my 6 most fave Mika videos this morning because the news had a top 6 list of the best music videos since 2000.

i changed my mind about ten times but finally decided on:

1 We Are Golden (director's cut) :teehee:

2 We Are Golden (regular)

3 Blame It On The Girls

4 Happy Ending

5 Grace Kelly

6 Rain

Director's cut of WAG is my favourite Mika video and I'm pretty sure my favourite video ever. It probably would have been better if he'd worn some kind of top because the boxers-only thing was a bit much, but otherwise it is perfect. It is visually stunning, the editing is fantastic and the detail with all the clothes and props made me watch it over and over.

Director's cut of WAG is my favourite Mika video and I'm pretty sure my favourite video ever. It probably would have been better if he'd worn some kind of top because the boxers-only thing was a bit much, but otherwise it is perfect. It is visually stunning, the editing is fantastic and the detail with all the clothes and props made me watch it over and over.

i agree! I sometimes find the "making of" better / more fun then the videos themselves :naughty:

i agree! I sometimes find the "making of" better / more fun then the videos themselves :naughty:

i totally agree with you girls:teehee:

I really enjoy the making-off HE :wub2:

And my favorite vid used to be Kick-Ass, cause it was so different... but i dont know now:teehee:

i totally agree with you girls:teehee:

I really enjoy the making-off HE :wub2:

And my favorite vid used to be Kick-Ass, cause it was so different... but i dont know now:teehee:

Too bad there isn't a making of GK (that i know of) :naughty:

I absolutely love BIOTG the rhythm and the dancing and the hat... :roftl: But maybe just bcz it's the only one except of Lollipop I can watch here in Germany (Blame it on youtube :sneaky2:) ... So as you might guess my second fav is Lollipop, it's the first Mika-thing I saw and I fell in love with it :biggrin2:

:thumb_yello:

i was just thinking about my 6 most fave Mika videos this morning because the news had a top 6 list of the best music videos since 2000.

i changed my mind about ten times but finally decided on:

1 We Are Golden (director's cut) :teehee:

2 We Are Golden (regular)

3 Blame It On The Girls

4 Happy Ending

5 Grace Kelly

6 Rain

:blink:

I CAN'T BELIEVE I FORGOT KICKASS! :mf_lustslow: that'd be my #2... not just because once Meeks cleans up he looks delicious :roftl:

so sorry Rain, you go byebye off the list :(

We Are Golden (The very 1st Mika vid I ever saw) and Relax (the new version).

what new version?

I love biotg, then rain, kick-ass, happy ending, wag (directors cut) ,grace kelly,...

and I well I love every vid... ofc the "original" wag vid is gasmic but that doesn`t make it my favorite