Mika's dream woman?

Vanessa-a.k.a-Echa

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babs has a daughter? :shocked:

I knew those curls looked too much like his! DAMNIT! Babs! Your secret has been exposed.:mf_rosetinted:

She tried to keep it a secret but blabbed about her accidentally to Mika after the Jools Holland show.

I noticed it was a bit too much for Mika to take :mf_rosetinted:

She tried to keep it a secret but blabbed about her accidentally to Mika after the Jools Holland show. :mf_rosetinted:

babs? blab by accident? :sneaky2: i doubt it! i bet she was just trying to get his "attention"

Think he wrote that line in "Lonely Alcoholics" for her??

"you're a stressed out single mother.... " :shocked:

She tried to keep it a secret but blabbed about her accidentally to Mika after the Jools Holland show.

I noticed it was a bit too much for Mika to take :mf_rosetinted:

The poor girl! What did Mika say? Does he recognise her as his legal child?:tears:

Wow that is quite the rationalization. I've never heard of anyone pretending to be bisexual because their heterosexual relationships are too painful. :shocked: If that's the case doesn't it stand to reason that he is not going to discuss his dream woman if it's too painful for him to even admit that he's straight? How do you imagine he will even date women if this is how he feels?

:clap:

You can be a cougar!:naughty: I can dress up as a man. I've been told I look just like Ashton Kutcher as a guy:mf_rosetinted::roftl:

It´s not true. If you would had looked like him in Porto I´d had kidnapped you and locked in my cellar to take advantage of you :mf_rosetinted:

OH NOOOO i will never believe that he likes the ones without the "wo" :sneaky2:

I still believe he's straight....he just don't want to admit it cos it reminds him of his past relationships, so much pain....but i do know that his type of relationship is the one without commitment or labels....HA!:biggrin2:

Love your enthusiasm ! I'll believe with you ! :biggrin2:

Wow that is quite the rationalization. I've never heard of anyone pretending to be bisexual because their heterosexual relationships are too painful. :shocked: If that's the case doesn't it stand to reason that he is not going to discuss his dream woman if it's too painful for him to even admit that he's straight? How do you imagine he will even date women if this is how he feels?

well yeah that's the problem......i think he just need to wait until the pain eased.....finally he can open his heart for a woman that sincerely love him

oh and btw i hope it's ME!!!:aah: i hope we'll meet someday and we'll fall in love :wub2: HAHA THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE i know -_-

why r u so sure that he's not straight?:blink:....well he just ever said: "i can fall in love with a man, i can fall in love with a woman, i never labeled myself" but that doesn't mean he is officially bisexual:mf_rosetinted:

So, when Mika says "I´m bisexual" it doesn´t mean he´s bisexual???

I´m lost :boxed:

why r u so sure that he's not straight?:blink:....well he just ever said: "i can fall in love with a man, i can fall in love with a woman, i never labeled myself" but that doesn't mean he is officially bisexual:mf_rosetinted:

Why is it so important to you that he's straight? You said you hope he opens his heart to a woman and he has already said he can see himself doing that. Why do you need him to exclude men from the possibilities?

Anyway as Rosa said, what we believe is not going to make any difference, in our lives or in Mika's life. But you might want to be careful about implying that that there is something wrong with him being anything other than straight.

Archived