Mika's dream woman?

Vanessa-a.k.a-Echa

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Has anyone ever heard about him saying what criteria of his dream woman? does anybody has started this thread?

i just wanna know what does he want for a girl.....probably smart? honest? anything:wub2:......just let me know through this thread

Oh,of course we know which kind of women he likes best: the ones without "wo".

:roftl:

Finally a fun thread again! :roftl:

I remember that back in 2007 Mika was asked what his love type was and he said that he liked people's brains.:lmfao: So fans started to post pictures and drawings of brains on the thread.:naughty:

Has anyone ever heard about him saying what criteria of his dream woman? does anybody has started this thread?

i just wanna know what does he want for a girl.....probably smart? honest? anything:wub2:......just let me know through this thread

Short ?

He said short people are a turn on, didn't mention which gender :teehee:

I think the term "dream person" would be more accurate then "dream woman".

I would suppose, like any normal human being, he would be attracted to someone who shares many of his interests, makes him laugh, likes dogs :teehee: .... someone who likes him for "Mika" the person & not "Mika" the artist :dunno:

OH NOOOO i will never believe that he likes the ones without the "wo" :sneaky2:

I still believe he's straight....he just don't want to admit it cos it reminds him of his past relationships, so much pain....but i do know that his type of relationship is the one without commitment or labels....HA!:biggrin2:

I still believe he's straight....he just don't want to admit it cos it reminds him of his past relationships, so much pain....but i do know that his type of relationship is the one without commitment or labels....HA!:biggrin2:

well, you are entitled to your opinion :naughty:

then i have no clue what his "perfect woman" would be.

maybe a motherly type who would cook him nice lebanese meals & do his laundry :roftl:

I am with you guuurl! Mika is as straight as a line! It's all an act to make him come off more interesting. But deep down the man prefers bitches over dogs.:mf_rosetinted:

I think Mika likes long blonde locks, pretty blue eyes, curves in all the right places (BUT DEFINATELY NOT IN PANTS!).

I've witnessed him lusting over Babs. So if you want to get with him, you've got to beat the Spanky first:mf_rosetinted:

I still believe he's straight....he just don't want to admit it cos it reminds him of his past relationships, so much pain....

Wow that is quite the rationalization. I've never heard of anyone pretending to be bisexual because their heterosexual relationships are too painful. :shocked: If that's the case doesn't it stand to reason that he is not going to discuss his dream woman if it's too painful for him to even admit that he's straight? How do you imagine he will even date women if this is how he feels?

Wow that is quite the rationalization. I've never heard of anyone pretending to be bisexual because their heterosexual relationships are too painful. :shocked: If that's the case doesn't it stand to reason that he is not going to discuss his dream woman if it's too painful for him to even admit that he's straight? How do you imagine he will even date women if this is how he feels?

I do this all the time, Christine. I know what she feels like. Did I tell you that you look extremely pretty today?:wub2:

well, you are entitled to your opinion :naughty:

then i have no clue what his "perfect woman" would be.

maybe a motherly type who would cook him nice lebanese meals & do his laundry :roftl:

:lmfao:

Wow... :roftl:

Archived