Mika's dream woman?

Vanessa-a.k.a-Echa

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This thread started off funny. :blink:

Itannoys me when people go on about his sexuality saying they dont want him to be bi/gay because they think there's a chance theyre going to go out with him. SERIOUSLY?! -__-

It's all fun and games until someone gets hurt:naughty:

When my mother found out George Michael was gay, she was heartbroken. It came as a shock. With our dear Mika, not so much:biggrin2:

I really didn't know George Michael was gay either. :doh: He was sexing it up with a supposed live-in girlfriend in his videos. :dunno:

This thread started off funny. :blink:

Itannoys me when people go on about his sexuality saying they dont want him to be bi/gay because they think there's a chance theyre going to go out with him. SERIOUSLY?! -__-

Who cares if he's sraight, bi, gay, green, purple, fish, dinosaur.. he's still great.

And Mika's dream woman? A good gone mermaid with blue eyes and curves in all the right places. :mf_rosetinted:

What is really funny but sad in a way too - there are so MANY fangirls, who think that they have a chanche with Mika. I used to be one of them for a short period of time! And they do have a chance with Mika. Only it's real tiny. 0.75388282747588299274.

I joke about Mika being a liar but I am glad he has never even so much as implied that he's straight because I think it's been obvious to everyone (who doesn't have an agenda or prejudices against homosexuality) since day one.

If Mika wants to make up fake dogs to keep people entertained in interviews that's fine but if he ever made up fake girlfriends it would be hard to respect him. He has never once crossed that line and tried to fool people into thinking that he is straight. It's all in the imagination of those who refuse to believe anything else.

You are right, and I've always been happy to see he is so honest in this issue (in his own way/in his songs) :thumb_yello:

gay-and-night-mika-biseksueel.jpg

On a serious note, I must say that lately too many people on this forum say it's a bad thing if Mika would be gay or bi, or rather not have him be. I understand that these people (not naming anyone in particular) still have hopes that they might one day end up with Mika, but still it's kind of unsettling for me, because it makes me feel like they mold Mika into something they would like him to be, which he is not. And to me, the whole understanding and appreciating of Mika's music is also to appreciate his persona. The 'gay' thing of Mika's performances to me make him special.

Lena, I recall you once said that you disliked every gay and bi-sexual person, only Mika was an exception if he happened to be just that. I did not forget because I, as someone who has many gay and bi friends and as a supporter of equal rights, was offended by that. I understand the fact that Russia is not as liberal as Holland is and I understand that you might have been raised with these ideas, but still it seems wrong to me to think these thoughts.

As a conclusion, no matter if he's straight, bi, gay or a-sexual, chances he will fall in love with you no matter how sweet or loveable or pretty and sexy you are, are almost non-existent.

But this is what I have to say. Last time I was being all wrong and crushing dreams, but this is the way it is.

i completely agree with you

my sister's gay too, but what does that matter? nothing, what matters is that she's happy!!! same Goes for Mika gay, bi or straight, who cares, as long as he's happy, that's what really matters (but that's just my opinion :) )

Interesting thread.

Who cares if he's sraight, bi, gay, green, purple, fish, dinosaur.. he's still great.

Dinosaur? Come on, the man just turned 28, he's not a dinosaur yet. dino-89.gif

And now seriously:

Why are so many people trying to label him? If I remember well, he said that he hates to be labeled. So why should his own fans label him? Just let him be the man he wants to be. It doesn't change your life.

And to all the girls who dream about marrying him and raising his children ... get of your pink cloud and return to earth. Just imagine how boring your life would be: you, staying at home raising his children, while he's away all the time recording albums and doing gigs all over the world ...

BTW: this is his favorite woman: fantasy-mermaid-24.gif:mf_rosetinted:

Interesting thread.

Dinosaur? Come on, the man just turned 28, he's not a dinosaur yet. dino-89.gif

And now seriously:

Why are so many people trying to label him? If I remember well, he said that he hates to be labeled. So why should his own fans label him? Just let him be the man he wants to be. It doesn't change your life.

And to all the girls who dream about marrying him and raising his children ... get of your pink cloud and return to earth. Just imagine how boring your life would be: you, staying at home raising his children, while he's away all the time recording albums and doing gigs all over the world ...

BTW: this is his favorite woman: fantasy-mermaid-24.gif:mf_rosetinted:

I totally agree with you. and I think this thread soon be closed..

this is his dream woman

tumblr_lp5j1xOHoQ1qe6az1o1_500.jpg

As Miley Cyrus sang, you get the best of both world:biggrin2:

Why? Isn't the point of a forum to discuss things? Or should we only say oooh and aaaaah?

why? i don't see any of our guidelines being broken, i don't see anyone being disrespectful. there is nothing wrong with discussing his sexuality, but in the end, some will agree to disagree.

do you know how many of these threads i've seen/read since 2007??

i don't think i have enough hands and toes to count them :naughty:

why? i don't see any of our guidelines being broken, i don't see anyone being disrespectful. there is nothing wrong with discussing his sexuality, but in the end, some will agree to disagree.

do you know how many of these threads i've seen/read since 2007??

i don't think i have enough hands and toes to count them :naughty:

I thought there was TOO MANY threads about it..:aah:

okay, I'm quietly :fisch:

Archived