The Homework Thread! ;D xD

qwurtie

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hope this is what you meant. My brother had to help a bit with the cuboid (his calculations are at the top of the 1st page :P) anyhows...

it's not letting me upload it! D: one minute..

I hope you can read that! And I hope it makes sense. Feel free to ask anymore questions (:

(it's a lot more fun doing other peoples h wrk than your own :P)

:bow:Tnkssss:bow:

I'll try to do and then compare with yours

(Yes too much funny :roftl:)

Been writing my personal statement today. Was really stressed cos I thought one of the schools wanted it by tomorrow but then they said they need the application form tomorrow and the PS for Sunday *phew*

But I got DofE exhibition this weekend so gonna try finish it ASAP. xD My head of year, who's an English teacher, said he would check it for me tomorrow yay :3

Failing English. Trying not to think about it cos it's stressing me out and I dont know what to do about it! :sad:

Of coursss culture is importante for everythink :biggrin2: Yes it was! I send (via e-email) for my teacher and tomorow she tell me somethig. But the final result wass right. Tnks so much :wub2:

Yup...but I dont understand. Nevermind! xD YAY! :D did you do it a different way? :aah:

EDIT: oh, and no problem (x

Could someone tell me why the line ‘they fear nobody – and everybody fears them.' is effective?? (talking about a group of girls who conduct a tram during the WW2 :P) I know why, I just cant explain myself! Writing an essay. Would be grateful if anybody could help - nobody's home! :aah:

Thanks xD

Could someone tell me why the line ‘they fear nobody – and everybody fears them.' is effective?? (talking about a group of girls who conduct a tram during the WW2 :P) I know why, I just cant explain myself! Writing an essay. Would be grateful if anybody could help - nobody's home! :aah:

Thanks xD

Urmm the repetion of the word fear adds to the atmosphere?

The caesura creates dramatic tension?

:aah:

Urmm the repetion of the word fear adds to the atmosphere?

The caesura creates dramatic tension?

:aah:

Thanks, great points!

I'm so stuck...I have to compare Macbeth with two short stories. And I have to talk about choices of Lady Macbeth and the dramatic consequences *blah blah blah* Really need some ideas? :/

This is meant to be a controlled assessment but but but idk! (I'm gonna have to cheat sssshhhhh) Stressing out. Got so much to do.

:crybaby:

And is this....

img2877r.jpg

wait, what? we got different answers....noooooo I mustve done it wrong D:

Thanks, great points!

I'm so stuck...I have to compare Macbeth with two short stories. And I have to talk about choices of Lady Macbeth and the dramatic consequences *blah blah blah* Really need some ideas? :/

This is meant to be a controlled assessment but but but idk! (I'm gonna have to cheat sssshhhhh) Stressing out. Got so much to do.

I'll check again

I'll check again

oh, daym....I did all the calculations right and everything. But I obviously didnt click the right stuff on my calculator! >< but I get 1472.47cm (squared) for the cylinder ><

I'll edit that post :P

I missed a whole calculation out -_- sorry.

Edited by qwurtie

Thanks, great points!

We've got something similar, comparing Romeo and Juliet with World War II poetry :boxed:

I hate controlled assessments, we get to take one third of a page of notes in with us.. What about you?

We've got something similar, comparing Romeo and Juliet with World War II poetry :boxed:

I hate controlled assessments, we get to take one third of a page of notes in with us.. What about you?

we finally finished it! I hate them too...esp this one it was so bleurgh

ya, but i didnt write anything useful on my notes sheet :/

yesterday i took ages in the library writing it then i lost the file!! :crybaby: just happy its over~

we finally finished it! I hate them too...esp this one it was so bleurgh

ya, but i didnt write anything useful on my notes sheet :/

yesterday i took ages in the library writing it then i lost the file!! :crybaby: just happy its over~

Well doneee :huglove:

It'll be fine! :biggrin2:

Does anyone speak German? :aah: