qwurtie

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

art coursework!

would anybody like to wrap themselves (or pets up/or anyone xD) up and send me a pic? I need it for my art coursework. would be grateful if anybody could :3

my art theme is 'wrapped'...and im concentrating on mummies etc so ya

thanks xD

Wrapped in what? :aah:

• 1 month later...

anybody here? xD

please help if you can :aah:

I have to write a little essay in english and i have no ideas what to write. the title is "books in our life".

doesn't matter how much, tell me even one sentence :aah:

have to go to lesson in about an hour :bored:

• 5 weeks later...
anybody here? xD

please help if you can :aah:

I have to write a little essay in english and i have no ideas what to write. the title is "books in our life".

doesn't matter how much, tell me even one sentence :aah:

have to go to lesson in about an hour :bored:

Sorry I only saw this now :huh:

I need help with physics, again xD

I never understand how to work these out D:

Anybody know the answer and could explain why?

Both sections of the parallel circuit have to add up to 0.4, right? Or am I wrong? :huh:

Oh, I think that's right! The answer is 0.1A, can you explain further? xD

Urmm. No. :aah:

But in parallel, the potential difference is the same over each branch, but the currents are different depending on the resistance, and they add up to the original one.

It's coming back to me now!

The higher the resistance, the lower the current, so less current goes to the branch with two resistors.

:dunno:

Urmm. No. :aah:

But in parallel, the potential difference is the same over each branch, but the currents are different depending on the resistance, and they add up to the original one.

It's coming back to me now!

The higher the resistance, the lower the current, so less current goes to the branch with two resistors.

:dunno:

I knew all of what you said but I still dont know how to work out the answer to that question :mf_rosetinted: was your answer 0.1A? xD

EDIT: oh, oh! so the pd of the branches have to add up or? xD would the current for A2 be 0.4a? :P

I knew all of what you said but I still dont know how to work out the answer to that question :mf_rosetinted: was your answer 0.1A? xD

EDIT: oh, oh! so the pd of the branches have to add up or? xD would the current for A2 be 0.4a? :P

Yes.. Cos the 'original' reading is 0.4, and one branch = 0.3, therefore it MUST be 0.1 so A2 will = 0.4 too

Say the PD of the battery is 6V, both the branches will be 6V.

Voltage is same, current is shared.

And yes, a2 is 0,4.

Yes.. Cos the 'original' reading is 0.4, and one branch = 0.3, therefore it MUST be 0.1 so A2 will = 0.4 too

Yup, I understand! Thanksssss :biggrin2: I didnt know about the branches thing :3 Let me find a question now, to see if I do actually understand :aah:

hello peeps:biggrin2:

I´m looking for someone who´s French or good at French:blush-anim-cl:.

I had to write a dialoge about schooluniforms and did it...but it all sounds so wrong and I would love if someone could have a look at it and tell me the mistakes:aah::teehee:.

I´ll post the text here and would be happy about critic and help. ( I can only help with German so if here´s someone who needs help at that just say:wink2:).

M: Bonjour les élèves de Paris. Il est huit heures , je suis Melissa.*

J: Et je suis Janine. Nous émmettons „live“ du „Lycee Janson de Sailly“.*

M: Toujours il fait beau, donc mettez les vetements léger.*

J: Mais seulement les vetements de fashion week.*

M: En fait, il était demièrement. Est-ce que tu penses que les élèves cets vêtements vraiment portent?

J: Bien sûr, l´écoliers portent les vêtements de marque.

M: Mais pas a notre école bientôt.

J: Pourquoi?*

M: Les profs veulent que nous portons un uniform.

J: C´est terrible!

M: Mais pouquoi terrible?Je trouve que c´est une bonne idée.

J: Ce n´est pas bon. .. toute personne sont égal. Horrible.

M: Au contraire!Plus personne ne sont pas moquer au cause de ses vêtements.

J: Peut-être tu as raison mais tout soit libre de porter ce qu` on veut.

M: les apparences laissent penser que ils sont défriser de cet fait.

J: Ils ne sont défriser en raison de ses vêtements, mais peut-être ils ont un mauvaise caractère aussi.

J:Je doute que l´uniforms chaussent bien ou sont confortable.

M: Un uniform peut répresenter note école.

J.: Ca me fait une belle jambe , si c´est tarte.*

M:Il ne faut pas être tarte. Je suis convaincue que on peut résoudre l´allure.

J:Je doute que les pros approuverent.

M: Nous ne savent pas. Mais il y a beaucoup des gens aves ses problemes. Moi aussi. Je suis debut devant mon amoire et je me demande quoi je porterai aujour´hui. Si on a un uniform on n´a pas cette probleme.

J: J’admets que c’est vrai. Mais C’est n’est pas un couse pour porter les uniform. Et encore, un uniform est plutôt cher. Comment est-ce que les familles modestes vont l’achter?

M: Je ne suis d’opinion de toi, parce que les vêtements normale coûtent plus d’argent aussi.

J: Sans aucun doute.

M: Et enfin, la dictature des marques achève á les ecoles. En outre il éprouve une impression d’un collectivité.

J: Moi, ca me fait penser a l’armée!*

M: Tu as raison.*

J: As-tu pensé déjà fois que les élèves aux sexes respectifs lie d´uniformes ? Des filles portent toujours une blouse et une jupe et les garcons une chemise et un pantalon. Je trouve que c´est grave.

M: Peut - etre tu as raison .. Je n´aime pas de porter des jupes.. Tu crois il serait possible que des filles peuvent porter des pantaloons aussi?

J: Si un uniforme établir à l’école, j'espère que nous pouvons porter des pantalons. En outré ils ne peuvent pas nous forcer . A mon avis, les coleurs ne sont pas à la mode.

M: C‘est pourquoi nous tous sont égaux. C’est un avantage!

J: C’est il bon?

M: Qu´entendes toi? (What do you mean?)

J: la personnalité et la créativité se reflète à les fringues, que manque (fehlt) si nous portons les uniformes. Où est-ce que notre liberté d'opinion?

M: On peut porter les frigues que lui plait àpres l’école.

J: Mais on passe tout le jour à l‘école.

M: Il y a beaucoup de pays où les élèves portent des uniformes et sa marche. Sûrement quelques élèves se plaindre, mais la majorité est contente.

J: Quels pays par example?

M: Naturellement la Grande-Bretagne, mais l'Amérique et la Chine aussi.

J: Il va sans dire que certains pays, mais nous n’avons pas imiter qc (but we don´t need to imitate anyone).. Surtout non les Anglais .

M: *lacht* Je suis d´avis que toi. Oh, Janine nous n’avons plus de temps. Parce-que nous ne sommes pas venus à une résolution, nous laissons vous simplement - que des auditeurs -décident, ce qui est maintenant mieux. Un uniforme d'école introduire ou pas?

J: Visité simplement notre côté Internet : http://www.radio-de-lycee.sr là, il ya deux Buttons la: „moi,je suis pour cela « ou „moi, je suis en revanche « . Nous espérons que notre argumentation pouvons vous aider en peu. une chanson que nous connaissons probablement et voulons tous, vient même, maintenant, seulement une fois.

M:A bientôt. Ici vient : „Alors on Danse « *Musik*

M: Okay. Venons à l'évaluation : 56 voix ont contre un uniforme et 39 personnes pour un uniform. Janine , tu aurais gagné clairement le débat.

J: Nous ne prennons une décision.J´éspere qu´il ya beacoup des gens désormais qui combatre contre des uniformes.

M: Nous vous souhaitons encore un beau jour et beaucoup de succès l'école. C'était tout de nous. Je suis des Melissa.

J: Et je suis Janine. À prochaine semaine.

Did I understand you correctly that you wanna know how molecules/atoms are placed in gas and how it's connected with pressure or sth like that? (sorry for my english :teehee:)

sorry i wrote it gass :aah:

yes exactly, and how it formula(i'm not sure about this word,we use the same in our language) works?

sorry i wrote it gass :aah:

yes exactly, and how it formula(i'm not sure about this word,we use the same in our language) works?

mmm.. hard challenge for me

so.. I think you know that if the pressure is higher then molecules/atoms are placed more thickly and the cubage of gas is smaller cuz distance between molecules/atoms are smaller.. (I think it doesn't help you much:aah:)

I'm not sure of the meaning of formula... could you explain it?:teehee:

mmm.. hard challenge for me

so.. I think you know that if the pressure is higher then molecules/atoms are placed more thickly and the cubage of gas is smaller cuz distance between molecules/atoms are smaller.. (I think it doesn't help you much:aah:)

I'm not sure of the meaning of formula... could you explain it?:teehee:

yes i know it :aah:

oh, nevermind. i guess it's better to leave it... thanks for the help:huglove: