qwurtie

• Replies 345
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished!!!!!!! WOOOOOOO

I was looking through a list of famous people who went to Westminister School. And I was like WHAT IS THIS WHERE IS MIKA?!?!?!?!!!?!?! then at the bottom it said 'Mica Penniman' so I shouted and started clapping : :naughty::aah:

I know how you feel :sad: I have to write a personal statement too :S

Good luck! I'm applying to a few schools so I'll have to edit my original to fit each one funnnnnnnnnn :mf_rosetinted:

Please can someone explain how to work out simultaneous equations? :blink:

omg we're doing that! well actually, right now we're doing stats but we're doing that as well. Ugh...I hate it. I know how to do the simple stuffs but not the harder ones D:

Can i leave school now? :boxed::aah:

it's getting sooo awful :sneaky2: teacher say that we MUST do at least 3 or 4 projects a year, go to olympiads in their subjects, learn lessons soo well almost as they write in book:blink::aah:

anyway.. I have a project in russian. does somebody knows what to write? xD they haven't told titles to us, it's free, we can choice any of russian sight, which is known. does anybody has any ideas what "sight place: I can choice? :dunno:

(also I have in english too, but I need help in russian more. But if you have ideas about english then you can tel me :teehee: maybe I'll make project about london:naughty:)

Can i leave school now? :boxed::aah:

it's getting sooo awful :sneaky2: teacher say that we MUST do at least 3 or 4 projects a year, go to olympiads in their subjects, learn lessons soo well almost as they write in book:blink::aah:

anyway.. I have a project in russian. does somebody knows what to write? xD they haven't told titles to us, it's free, we can choice any of russian sight, which is known. does anybody has any ideas what "sight place: I can choice? :dunno:

(also I have in english too, but I need help in russian more. But if you have ideas about english then you can tel me :teehee: maybe I'll make project about london:naughty:)

No idea about Russia, but I can help with English if you need :biggrin2:

No idea about Russia, but I can help with English if you need :biggrin2:

oh yes! :biggrin2: english teacher is GOOD! :aah: cos she doesnt say that we have to do it quickly! like others:sneaky2: but help would be great! :D so what can you say? which place is better to choice? or.. smth... just title of a project. I think I'll do smth about London, what do you think?

oh yes! :biggrin2: english teacher is GOOD! :aah: cos she doesnt say that we have to do it quickly! like others:sneaky2: but help would be great! :D so what can you say? which place is better to choice? or.. smth... just title of a project. I think I'll do smth about London, what do you think?

There are lots of things to say about London... Like all the famous people who live there *cough*mika*cough*, the Natural History Museum is quite famous I think... And all the different cultures: Chinatown, Soho etc.

And you could talk about the Olympic plans for 2012? :biggrin2:

Is there anything specifically you want to know about? :aah:

There are lots of things to say about London... Like all the famous people who live there *cough*mika*cough*, the Natural History Museum is quite famous I think... And all the different cultures: Chinatown, Soho etc.

no, I can do anything I like :biggrin2: they even gave no titles :aah: so I'll do that about london, I have to do it on disk, with computer. I'll need some UK and London pics, I'll search them on google :wink2: and information.. on google too :naughty: but I even dunno if I should do that writings as pic in that slide show or on papers :dunno: in slide show is better :naughty:

edit: I had no idea what was chinatown when you said that but recently when I was looking for london pics I found out what's that :teehee:

Edited by mary*

The British Museum! :aah: V&A :teehee: House of Parliment/Big Ben. The Thames :aah: London Eye. Red Buses. Tubes...xD !0 downing street :mf_rosetinted: Oxford Street! xD St Pauls Catherdral?

EDIT: PRIMARK! (jk, no me gusta Primark) :mf_rosetinted: :mf_rosetinted:

Edited by qwurtie

The British Museum! :aah: V&A :teehee: House of Parliment/Big Ben. The Thames :aah: London Eye. Red Buses. Tubes...xD !0 downing street :mf_rosetinted: Oxford Street! xD St Pauls Catherdral?

I already have pics of that all^^ woohoo :boing::teehee: but now I have to think about information... :/ I dunno where put it XD on paper, or on pics in slide show.. well.. teachers are confusing :sneaky2: