• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why is a raven like a writingdesk?

Oh oh oh I know this one!! Argh I can't remember :aah:

truee!! And I want new soooongs!!! I love Vive le vent, but I want MOOOORE!!!!!! I love meeting up and dressing up for gigs!!!!:no:

I knowwwwwwwwww :tears:

It's like the fourth time within a week :tears: I hate this!

How's it going?

Hope you're taking drugs (as in, painkillers, not illegal ones, obviously...)

Not bad thanks, I'm having very bad Mika withdrawal, so trawling through all the old vids :wub2: but also :tears:

Hope you're taking drugs (as in, painkillers, not illegal ones, obviously...)

Not bad thanks, I'm having very bad Mika withdrawal, so trawling through all the old vids :wub2: but also :tears:

I'm not sure why but that made me go like :roftl: !

Aww, there there! :huglove: Soon he'll be back with an amazing record and gigs! But now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel kind of bad about it too. :tears: He hasn't even tweeted in a while!

I'm not sure why but that made me go like :roftl: !

Aww, there there! :huglove: Soon he'll be back with an amazing record and gigs! But now that you mention it, I'm starting to feel kind of bad about it too. :tears: He hasn't even tweeted in a while!

Well, obviously because you are a very good girl and would never DREAM of taking illegal ones... :biggrin2:

He will.. but how. much. longer????? Where is he????!!! *mental health rapidly deteriorating*

Well, obviously because you are a very good girl and would never DREAM of taking illegal ones... :biggrin2:

He will.. but how. much. longer????? Where is he????!!! *mental health rapidly deteriorating*

You got that right! This reminded me of the women's underwear video somehow. :teehee: I love the way he says the "Apart from that I'm actually a really good boy" or something like that. :fangurl:

And breathe! Do not go into a state of shock or panic, he will be back before you know it! :aah:

You got that right! This reminded me of the women's underwear video somehow. :teehee: I love the way he says the "Apart from that I'm actually a really good boy" or something like that. :fangurl:

And breathe! Do not go into a state of shock or panic, he will be back before you know it! :aah:

What underwear video? :blink::roftl:

*feels slow*

In.. and out... and in.. and out. Phew.

*feels slow*

'Apart from that, I'm really quit a good boy! well, mostly!':naughty:

lol! Welcome! :biggrin2: Still don't have tea.. to lazy to go downstairs and cook some water....:naughty:

Do iiitt, you can't join a tea party without having a cup of tea! :roftl:

*feels slow*

This one :wink2: :

[YOUTUBE]7HIH_ubZ7nI[/YOUTUBE]

Oh my GAWD I'm watching Big Brother again and I'm sooo scared! They've sent someone dressed as a creepy old lady to the house to scare the contestants. :tears: Just a minute ago she woke this girl up by touching her!

This is the one!:roftl:

Yes, that's the one! :roftl: You were quicker than me!

I love how he stutters in the end too, by the way. "Oh, and I'm woman, I'm wearing women's underwear!" :roftl: He did the same thing in the HRC dinner video, too. When the interviewer asked him why it was important for him to be there he said "I'm totally pro sex marriage - uh I mean same sex marriage." Poor boy! :wub2:

I love how he stutters in the end too, by the way. "Oh, and I'm woman, I'm wearing women's underwear!" :roftl: He did the same thing in the HRC dinner video, too. When the interviewer asked him why it was important for him to be there he said "I'm totally pro sex marriage - uh I mean same sex marriage." Poor boy! :wub2:

lol I've seen that vid! poor cutie!:blush-anim-cl:

me too mika, me too...:naughty:

and yea i hope this is not another prolonged twitter drought....:(

Archived