• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I feel stupid for asking this, but what are mocks? :blink:

don't feel stupid, i was gonna ask the same thing!

Like 'practice' exams, where you go in acting like it is a real one and everything, but the results don't count towards your final GCSE grades.

After all that revision :sneaky2:

I feel stupid for asking this, but what are mocks? :blink:

don't feel stupid, i was gonna ask the same thing!

FEEL STUPID :mf_rosetinted: jokeeee theyre like 'tester' exams, the result go to 6th forms youre applying to =S but I think I'm gonna stay at my school now so it's okay...kinda? =s xD

I'm calm about it now but most of the time I'm dying of stress :/ :aah:

Like 'practice' exams, where you go in acting like it is a real one and everything, but the results don't count towards your final GCSE grades.

better explanation! :aah: except, they do go to colleges youre applying to :aah:

Oh awesome, I'm not the only one who didn't know! :blush-anim-cl:

I see... Although I think that's kind of unnecessary. Silly teachers, more work for them! :teehee:

If I was a teacher I'd probably be really lazy. Maybe it's a good thing I chose something different to study. :roftl:

Oh awesome, I'm not the only one who didn't know! :blush-anim-cl:

I see... Although I think that's kind of unnecessary. Silly teachers, more work for them! :teehee:

If I was a teacher I'd probably be really lazy. Maybe it's a good thing I chose something different to study. :roftl:

It gives them something to talk about on parents evening? :dunno::naughty:

oohhhh Mair, how have your mocks been?/ xD

I've had like none so far (apart from a real German oral) ... But have maths, German and English tomorrow, and Sociology on Friday... As far as I can remember.

I can't revise for English, 'cause it's comprehension on an unspecified text, so I'm uber-stressed for sociology because I will be sooooo gutted if I fail. And I'm saving all the other revision for the weekend, yay. :mf_rosetinted:

Yours?

I've had like none so far (apart from a real German oral) ... But have maths, German and English tomorrow, and Sociology on Friday... As far as I can remember.

I can't revise for English, 'cause it's comprehension on an unspecified text, so I'm uber-stressed for sociology because I will be sooooo gutted if I fail. And I'm saving all the other revision for the weekend, yay. :mf_rosetinted:

Yours?

ahhh which of those are real?

had ALAN on Monday which was pretty easy but let me not jinx that, hope I past! =s

English, RS and physics yesterday. Strike today :P Maths tomorrow. Spanish and geography on Friday. Have barely revised...and like done nothing for geography or spanish D:

ahhh which of those are real?

had ALAN on Monday which was pretty easy but let me not jinx that, hope I past! =s

English, RS and physics yesterday. Strike today :P Maths tomorrow. Spanish and geography on Friday. Have barely revised...and like done nothing for geography or spanish D:

It's so bad that I am in the mindset: 'oh they're only mocks, who cares..'

My only motivation is that my sociology teacher is just AMAAZING. And I feel terrible if I do bad.

Maths tomorrow is an exam that top set (inc. me) have already done, but we still have to go in there and sit for over an hour :sneaky2: Suckkks.

None are real this week, since I backed out of the German oral I would otherwise do tomorrow, just cos I haven't revised. Ugh.

Good luck with your non-revised ones.

It's so bad that I am in the mindset: 'oh they're only mocks, who cares..'

My only motivation is that my sociology teacher is just AMAAZING. And I feel terrible if I do bad.

Maths tomorrow is an exam that top set (inc. me) have already done, but we still have to go in there and sit for over an hour :sneaky2: Suckkks.

None are real this week, since I backed out of the German oral I would otherwise do tomorrow, just cos I haven't revised. Ugh.

Good luck with your non-revised ones.

Clever clogs :aah:

Thanks ;)

I went outside to get some fresh air and suddenly heard footsteps. When I got my keys from my pocket to open the door the steps suddenly stopped and I got all scared, thinking "OMG someone's after me!" I then realized it was a man getting to his car. I think I'm a bit paranoid. :roftl:

what's yout fb name? I want to add:biggrin2:

MaRy BroDzeli :teehee:

I dont have anything to say other than I hate exams and they should die already :aah:

I'm so happy I don't have any until summer :groovy: but they're so easy too :mf_rosetinted:

Yours?

good luck :huglove:

I don´t want exams :no:

I have to write 6 till x-mas:sneaky2:

HELLO CARMENNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :huglove: I've been missing you! Where have you been?

Hello Wendy:huglove: indeed, a long time...I've been missing you too:wub2:I realized these days that I can't spend a day without being here:aah:I'm addicted:aah:

I've been busy with school work:aah:But I'm back:das:

how are yaa?:huglove:

Hello Wendy:huglove: indeed, a long time...I've been missing you too:wub2:I realized these days that I can't spend a day without being here:aah:I'm addicted:aah:

I've been busy with school work:aah:But I'm back:das:

how are yaa?:huglove:

glad that you're back :huglove: Last week I had exams too, but I didn't study and I went on here everyday :fisch: *shuns self*

I'm good, thank you :blush-anim-cl: there are some weird stuff around, but I'm still fine :biggrin2: How about yourself?

Archived