• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here;s my tea!:biggrin2: Caramelized Pear with cinnamon, and two cookies next to it!:thumb_yello:

teaandbiscuits.jpg

edit: daamn cant get it rotated!!!! >.<

i spy Nas's signature! :teehee:

so how's your tea & biscuits?

i'm not a big tea drinker but damn, caramelized Pear with cinnamon sounds pretty good!

Eeeeeeeeek! Got into my school's christmas show! 40 people auditioned, and only 14 got through!

Congratulations, well done you! :yay:

Here;s my tea!:biggrin2: Caramelized Pear with cinnamon, and two cookies next to it!:thumb_yello:

teaandbiscuits.jpg

edit: daamn cant get it rotated!!!! >.<

Ohh looks good! Now I really wish I had bisquits! :teehee: And is that some school test of yours underneath the treats? You're treating it well! :aah:

i spy Nas's signature! :teehee:

so how's your tea & biscuits?

i'm not a bit tea drinker but damn, caramelized Pear with cinnamon sounds pretty good!

tea's gooood! Nice and hot! Its really a winter tea, warm taste, spicy and still a bit fresh from the pear!

I'm such a teadrinker.. Like drinking tea every morning: strong tea with milk and sugar.. in the afternoon always my pear tea.. or hot chocolate.. Depends on the weather...:wink2:

Ohh looks good! Now I really wish I had bisquits! :teehee: And is that some school test of yours underneath the treats? You're treating it well! :aah:

HAhahahah that made me go::roftl: its some exercise from German which is old..:aah: I dont want to have all those crumbles on my desk....:P

The bisquits are also spicy!

Congrats! so you'll be performing Vive Le Vent right? :roftl:

ooh that would be so awesome!!:biggrin2: I was planning to suggest it with my music class at school to sing it in the christmas show.. but I thought: naaaah, no sheets, its french and we don't have any more time for doing all this.. and we need a choir........... I dont think its complete without it...:biggrin2:

Our christmas show isnt popular at all! we dont have to audition for the show, just signing in.. and you're in...:aah: I love it! I love the christmas atmosphere..:blush-anim-cl:

tea's gooood! Nice and hot! Its really a winter tea, warm taste, spicy and still a bit fresh from the pear!

I'm such a teadrinker.. Like drinking tea every morning: strong tea with milk and sugar.. in the afternoon always my pear tea.. or hot chocolate.. Depends on the weather...:wink2:

HAhahahah that made me go::roftl: its some exercise from German which is old..:aah: I dont want to have all those crumbles on my desk....:P

The bisquits are also spicy!

So am I! I've had like 5 cups today! :roftl: I'm afraid of what my teeth will look like when I'm older if I keep drinking it like this.

So am I! I've had like 5 cups today! :roftl: I'm afraid of what my teeth will look like when I'm older if I keep drinking it like this.

hahah indeed! Well, I dont have that problem till the orthodontist takes my braces out! He will make my teeth nice and smooth again! So they will be white again! I also use toothpaste with whitener in it...:aah:

hahah indeed! Well, I dont have that problem till the orthodontist takes my braces out! He will make my teeth nice and smooth again! So they will be white again! I also use toothpaste with whitener in it...:aah:

I had braces for like 5 years when I was a kid! It sucked then but now I'm soooo happy I had them, my teeth are really straight now.

I had braces for like 5 years when I was a kid! It sucked then but now I'm soooo happy I had them, my teeth are really straight now.

yeah, cant wait to have them out of my mouth!! Its so annoying! Im using the elastics now.. then I'm done I guess.. I started two years ago or something.. I'm 16 now.. I never wanted braces, because I thought it was unnessesary (something like that.....:aah:) and then my dentist said that my cheek-tooth (google translator..xD) would break off!:blink:

yeah, cant wait to have them out of my mouth!! Its so annoying! Im using the elastics now.. then I'm done I guess.. I started two years ago or something.. I'm 16 now.. I never wanted braces, because I thought it was unnessesary (something like that.....:aah:) and then my dentist said that my cheek-tooth (google translator..xD) would break off!:blink:

Ouch, that sounds like it would've been really painful! I'm always afraid my teeth will chip or break or something because of my lip piercings. :roftl: Hopefully you'll get your braces off soon, then you can enjoy your pretty new teeth! :biggrin2:

Oh, and good night! :bye:

Ouch, that sounds like it would've been really painful! I'm always afraid my teeth will chip or break or something because of my lip piercings. :roftl: Hopefully you'll get your braces off soon, then you can enjoy your pretty new teeth! :biggrin2:

Oh, and good night! :bye:

*reads the messages on mfc in the bathroom on her ipod*

good night! :):bye:

I got in trouble at school today, yet I feel so normal :aah: the school had contacted my parents (which is savere) and I'm waiting for that "dad-daughter-trouble-talk" :naughty:

o noes...:shocked: hope everything works out...

you really should stop spray painting mika's name in the bathroom, y'know...

:biggrin2:

Not bad, not bad :teehee: You? :biggrin2:

I´m a bit ill... but I don´t need to go to school:blush-anim-cl:

I got in trouble at school today, yet I feel so normal :aah: the school had contacted my parents (which is savere) and I'm waiting for that "dad-daughter-trouble-talk" :naughty:

oh my:blink:

what is it?

(good luck)

:aah: what did you do? my parents got called to a meet a few weeks ago because of spanish and my dad told me in the car, on the way there, "i'll pretend to be very upset with you" :aah::aah::naughty:

:aah: what did you do? my parents got called to a meet a few weeks ago because of spanish and my dad told me in the car, on the way there, "i'll pretend to be very upset with you" :aah::aah::naughty:

wow. your dad is cool:naughty:

Archived