i'm supposed to be looking up the cost of plane tickets so i can visit my sister in Philadelphia but instead i'm saving 5 bazillion pics of Mika... again. :teehee:

I'm supposed to read this book I have an exam about on Wednesday but I'm watching Big Brother and browsing MFC. I feel bad for being so inefficient. :sad:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm supposed to read this book I have an exam about on Wednesday but I'm watching Big Brother and browsing MFC. I feel bad for being so inefficient. :sad:

meh, who needs books? :P Big Brother & Mika are much more important

Marble Hornets :tears: it's really scary, I have the lights on and I have my two Bambis plushies :tears:

ooo now i'm intrigued...i love scary movies, though i try to keep away from the paranormal activity-kind - lil too realistic..:teehee:

ooo now i'm intrigued...i love scary movies, though i try to keep away from the paranormal activity-kind - lil too realistic..:teehee:

Hahaha..:aah: So I'm pretty sure that you haven't seen Insidious either?:das:

Oh gosh, the awkward moment when someone on Twitter follows you because they are from a wesite called MFC too, and they think you are from there as well. Let's just say their site is short for 'My Free Cams' and it is rather dodgy :naughty:

Oh gosh, the awkward moment when someone on Twitter follows you because they are from a wesite called MFC too, and they think you are from there as well. Let's just say their site is short for 'My Free Cams' and it is rather dodgy :naughty:

:lmfao:

Archived