New Years Resolutions

HollyD

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That's great! :clap: Oh and that plate is a-MAH-zing! :das: What do you think Mr. Wainwright would say if he saw it?

Oh thanks!!! I can NOT wait to put the tag on the front!!! :das:

if he saw it . . . he would prolly think I was mad! :freak:

Well then you can take a ride in my car comfortably because it is NOT 'new' I could n e v e r afford a NEW car. It is used - but NEW TO ME!!! WOO HOO!!! :clap:

Yay! :biggrin2: we normally get used cars, but we needed a good one that would be able to tow the new caravan so we treated ourselves to new one :biggrin2:

What kind of car is it? :wink2:

:excite:

Yay!!!! I hate new car smell :glasses2:

Really? I think it's quite delicious. Like pencil shavings, or play-doh, or really shiny paper, or a man straight out of the shower, or... :teehee:

Oh thanks!!! I can NOT wait to put the tag on the front!!! :das:

if he saw it . . . he would prolly think I was mad! :freak:

But how can that be? :dunno::roftl:

Yay! :biggrin2: we normally get used cars, but we needed a good one that would be able to tow the new caravan so we treated ourselves to new one :biggrin2:

What kind of car is it? :wink2:

It is a Volkswagen Passat . . .

and it is B E A U T I F U L !!!! :fangurl:

Really? I think it's quite delicious. Like pencil shavings, or play-doh, or really shiny paper, or a man straight out of the shower, or... :teehee:

But how can that be? :dunno::roftl:

I also LIKE the smell of new cars!!! :das: I wish I could afford a NEW one but those are over 30,000. I don't even make that in 2 years! :roftl:

I like petrichor :wub2:

Sometimes, i smell like popcorn when i get out the shower :pinkbow:

It is a Volkswagen Passat . . .

and it is B E A U T I F U L !!!! :fangurl:

I LOVE Volkwagens! We normally get a VW but this time we got a Skoda (basically a VW in a different casing :naughty:)

I LOVE Volkwagens! We normally get a VW but this time we got a Skoda (basically a VW in a different casing :naughty:)

If you smell like popcorn when you get OUT of the shower - you need to step BACK in!!! :floor:

I LOVE volkswagens too! And I have never had one - so I am super duper duper excited and Wednesday can NOT come soon enough!!! :aah:

Okay I had to check what 'petrichor' is, is it the scent of rain? Sometimes when it's been raining a lot it smells like earthworms outside, it's so disgusting. :puke:

I usually smell like fruit when I get out the shower. Then I smoke one cigarette and I smell like a homeless person. :pinkbow:

Okay I had to check what 'petrichor' is, is it the scent of rain? Sometimes when it's been raining a lot it smells like earthworms outside, it's so disgusting. :puke:

I usually smell like fruit when I get out the shower. Then I smoke one cigarette and I smell like a homeless person. :pinkbow:

:floor:

If you smell like popcorn when you get OUT of the shower - you need to step BACK in!!! :floor:

I LOVE volkswagens too! And I have never had one - so I am super duper duper excited and Wednesday can NOT come soon enough!!! :aah:

:naughty: it's like really sweet, something to do with the water on my skin :dunno:

They're really lovely! :biggrin2:

The scent of rain on dry earth :wub2:

Ew :boxed:

:roftl::naughty: I didn't know you smoked :teehee:

:naughty: it's like really sweet, something to do with the water on my skin :dunno:

They're really lovely! :biggrin2:

The scent of rain on dry earth :wub2:

Ew :boxed:

:roftl::naughty:I didn't know you smoked :teehee:

i dunno if i didn't know this either or i just conveniently 'forgot'...

bad elina!:boxed:

apparently i'm goin around scolding ppl today...plus i'm also certified to help ppl quit...:teehee:

Hey,lil' sis,smoking is BAD !! :wags_finger:

i dunno if i didn't know this either or i just conveniently 'forgot'...

bad elina!:boxed:

apparently i'm goin around scolding ppl today...plus i'm also certified to help ppl quit...:teehee:

What happened to this thread?! All of a sudden it's a place for people to come and bash me! :shun::roftl:

I know this might come to you guys as a surprise, but... I'm actually not perfect. It's hard to believe, I know. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

And just in case someone's missing the point, I'm kidding.

What happened to this thread?! All of a sudden it's a place for people to come and bash me! :shun::roftl:

I know this might come to you guys as a surprise, but... I'm actually not perfect. It's hard to believe, I know. :mf_rosetinted::roftl:

And just in case someone's missing the point, I'm kidding.

whaa?? ur not perfect? :tears:

:aah:

awww no bashing....i just know how awful the consequences can be and want you to have all the time to fulfill all ur awesomeness!:thumb_yello:

when u DO want some motivation, we'll talk :das:

Yep. That's how much of a badass I am. :mf_rosetinted::roftl: Hahah just kidding, it's an embarrassing habit but I lack the motivation to quit.

You need a motivation???? How about TOOL ??? That's the strongest motivation! :das::das: :mf_rosetinted:

whaa?? ur not perfect? :tears:

:aah:

awww no bashing....i just know how awful the consequences can be and want you to have all the time to fulfill all ur awesomeness!:thumb_yello:

when u DO want some motivation, we'll talk :das:

Aww thanks dear, it's good to know I've got at least one supporter if I decide to quit. :naughty:

You need a motivation???? How about TOOL ??? That's the strongest motivation! :das::das: :mf_rosetinted:

You mean Mika's not going to let me to one of his gigs if I smoke?! :shocked:

Aww thanks dear, it's good to know I've got at least one supporter if I decide to quit. :naughty:

EXACTLY!

let's all roll with this lie to motivate her...:thumb_yello:..

You didn't know that??? And also you could die before the TOOL is coming out:mf_rosetinted:

EXACTLY!

Good job,Nas!! :thumb_yello:

EXACTLY!

Nice try dude, but I can totally see that 'invisible text'. :naughty:

You didn't know that??? And also you could die before the TOOL is coming out:mf_rosetinted:

At the current pace things are happening I guess we all could. :roftl: When TOOL comes out we'll be :old:

Good job,Nas!! :thumb_yello:

thanks - i tried...will keep trying...:teehee:

Nice try dude, but I can totally see that 'invisible text'. :naughty:

At the current pace things are happening I guess we all could. :roftl: When TOOL comes out we'll be :old:

what 'invisible text'? :dunno: see smoking's already affecting ur eyes...:aah:

o snap! you got us there!:roftl:

thanks - i tried...will keep trying...:teehee:

what 'invisible text'? :dunno: see smoking's already affecting ur eyes...:aah:

o snap! you got us there!:roftl:

Well played! :lmfao:

I know this is a stupid question, but did Mika ever say anything about smoking? I know he's not a smoker, but has he ever said he hated it or anything? :teehee:

I know this is a stupid question, but did Mika ever say anything about smoking? I know he's not a smoker, but has he ever said he hated it or anything? :teehee:

i remember this one interview where i think his exact words were 'i could never have chicken with a smoker'....can't find the link though....:naughty:

there was another less fictitious interview where he said he has a lotta friends who smoke though he doesn't do it himself...

there's an audio interview where he talks about how he likes pipe smoke... lemme find it...

here it is... http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21022

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hEomX0lC3q8

Archived