New Years Resolutions

HollyD

i just came to the last page of this topic without reading back yet, i'm so curious to read how it went so awry!

have any of you seen the Little Britain sketches of the adult guy who still drinks breastmilk straight out of his mother, in public places & everything :roftl:

omg i love that show, how could i forget to put in my 'favorite tv shows' answer!

:floor:

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i just came to the last page of this topic without reading back yet, i'm so curious to read how it went so awry!

have any of you seen the Little Britain sketches of the adult guy who still drinks breastmilk straight out of his mother, in public places & everything :roftl

omg i love that show, how could i forget to put in my 'favorite tv shows' answer!

:naughty:

YESSS!!! :floor: that's creepy... :teehee:

i just found out where it all went awry

first i : ) then i :teehee: then i :lmfao: now i :floor: and everyone was staring at me.

:floor:

I'm glad all of you find my lacking English skills amusing. :sneaky2

:lmfao

Oh, we do, don't worry :teehee:

Why did you assume I thought you meant that, of course I knew you didn't mean straight from the woman! Jesus Christ people, have some faith! :floor

Never heard of breastmilk ice cream. :blink But as Nasty here said...

Because you were taling about pervy guys, and genrally they don't have someone milk the poor woman to get the milk! Not like a cow! omg what did i start? :roftl:

:aah: but it's just like drinking regular cow's/goat's milk :dunno: (i'd like to point out i've never tried it but wouldn't be against it :aah:)

Oh, we do, don't worry :teehee:

Because you were taling about pervy guys, and genrally they don't have someone milk the poor woman to get the milk! Not like a cow! omg what did i start? :roftl:

:aah: but it's just like drinking regular cow's/goat's milk :dunno: (i'd like to point out i've never tried it but wouldn't be against it :aah:)

Glad we got this sorted out then. :mf_rosetinted:

You have no idea what you've started missy! :roftl:

How come you know so much about this subject if you've never tasted it? :teehee: I mean after you were a bebe.

Glad we got this sorted out then. :mf_rosetinted:

You have no idea what you've started missy! :roftl:

How come you know so much about this subject if you've never tasted it? :teehee: I mean after you were a bebe.

:teehee:

I don't! i just don't see the problem with it! :aah::roftl:

OMG did you just add the breastfeeding tag?! :roftl:

Y'know, I wonder if Mika would consider doing that whole icecream thing for his fans again. Only this time he'd serve us icecream made out of breatmilk. :mf_rosetinted:

that wasn't me! I used up all my tags! :blink::roftl:

ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! :floor:

i'm looking at awkward family pet photos :teehee::floor:

anndd....we're still on breastmilk!:aah:

:roftl::roftl:

btw kat i'm having the bestest time reading those fanfics :wink2:

EDIT : sorry we've moved onto weird pet pics :lmfao:

:teehee: actually we've moved to awkward pet photos :shun:

You're welcome! :pinkbow:

(just saw the edit :teehee:)

Archived