• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh you read about the little wrestling game I had with my bf? :lmfao:

By the way that phrase made me go all :roftl: , never heard it before!

yup :naughty:

glad i'm the one teaching you something for once :blush-anim-cl:

btw when are you going to change ur siggy? it does funny things to me everytime i see it :mf_lustslow:

I'm gonna marry the night!!

ma-ma-marry ma-ma-marry.....:wub2:

btw when are you going to change ur siggy? it does funny things to me everytime i see it :mf_lustslow:

In that case, never! :naughty:

I was thinking about changing it into the P-Patrol pic but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. Probably not. :teehee:

:teehee:

No matter gay,straight or bi tans gendered life,I was born to survive. :punk:

Oh you read about the little wrestling game I had with my bf? :lmfao:

By the way that phrase made me go all :roftl: , never heard it before!

In that case, never! :naughty:

I was thinking about changing it into the P-Patrol pic but I'm not sure if it's appropriate. Probably not. :teehee:

mean! :aah:

i think it's appropriate but i'm warped so in that case you should prolly do the opposite :naughty:

:teehee:

No matter gay,straight or bi tans gendered life,I was born to survive. :punk:

you're leabanese, you're orient..whether life's disabilities left you outcast, bullied or teased...

mean! :aah:

i think it's appropriate but i'm warped so in that case you should prolly do the opposite :naughty:

Well it wouldn't be fair if I was the only one with sweaty palms eh? :das::naughty:

You're right. I probably shouldn't trust a person who's nicknamed 'Nasty' on these issues. :lmfao:

READ!

I love you with all my heart too babe ♥ I know you couldnt and I couldnt leave you either cos you are my everything and I need you :) aw thank you but you are a million times more perfect than I am. Okay darling, I'll stop thinking like that but you should stop thinking like that as well cosI care a hell of a lot about you, more than anyone. Babe, I will never do that to you as you're the only one for me and cos I love you so much. I know you trust me and I trust you too, I trust you with my life sweetheart ♥ oh, well I'm changing my network soon, so as soon as I do, then I will phone you cos I'll have free minutes and I will tell you over the phone :) I wouldnt dream of leaving you Emma, you are my entire life and I could never break your heart cos if I saw you heart broken, it would kill me. I love you and only you baby ♥ ♥ ♥ Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ From Clint :wub2:

CORRECT ANSWER! phew, i was worried there for a second :roftl:

*goes back to staring at your sig*

Have no fear, Geranibum is here!

READ!

I love you with all my heart too babe ♥ I know you couldnt and I couldnt leave you either cos you are my everything and I need you :) aw thank you but you are a million times more perfect than I am. Okay darling, I'll stop thinking like that but you should stop thinking like that as well cosI care a hell of a lot about you, more than anyone. Babe, I will never do that to you as you're the only one for me and cos I love you so much. I know you trust me and I trust you too, I trust you with my life sweetheart ♥ oh, well I'm changing my network soon, so as soon as I do, then I will phone you cos I'll have free minutes and I will tell you over the phone :) I wouldnt dream of leaving you Emma, you are my entire life and I could never break your heart cos if I saw you heart broken, it would kill me. I love you and only you baby ♥ ♥ ♥ Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ~ From Clint :wub2:

Awww! That's so cute! :wub2: I'm happy for you! :huglove:

Archived