To be honest, I got more sad than angry for all the fans who won't be able to take part in the competition just because they live in another country (including myself). I guess I can't say much of this thing though since I have no idea how it's organized and all, but the price is incredible.

I also can't take part of it.. its just like a lottery.. people vote for Mika, and then they get a chance to win.. people outside france can't take part.. :boxed: its just unfair.....:'(

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
damn you france!

I just hate it that that the fans in france get so many things that have to do with Mika.. >.< many gigs, competitions...

gigs, fine by me, but the last competition seriously made me angry! The winner gets to listen to Mika's new album, before the rest of us can, with Mika himself! I mean, HELLO! THe album is the biggest price now! We're not talking about a tofu doll, or a coke bottle!:shocked: It's rediculous!!! I know it's not Mika's fault, nor his french fans, but Mika has to be aware that this is unfair to the fans from the rest of the world!

:mf_rosetinted:

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I wouldn't even want that! Eager as I am to hear the album, the thought that he'd be able to see the reaction on my face as I'm hearing it for the first time fills me with anxiety just thinking about it. :blush-anim-cl:

Maybe I'm just crazy, but I wouldn't even want that! Eager as I am to hear the album, the thought that he'd be able to see the reaction on my face as I'm hearing it for the first time fills me with anxiety just thinking about it. :blush-anim-cl:

lol, I thought about that too..:naughty: I always go crazy when listening to his album.. Like dancing in my room.........................pretending that when it's dark outside that my windows are the audience.. Cough! cough!:roftl:

I also can't take part of it.. its just like a lottery.. people vote for Mika, and then they get a chance to win.. people outside france can't take part.. :boxed: its just unfair.....:'(

I feel your pain. :tears:

I just hope he'll do a gig in my country and I can see him live. Even that seems highly unlikely to me though. I'll be positively surprised if Finland is a part of his plan once TOOL gets whipped out. :naughty:

No problem. Haha that's like me,am kinda like yay for even just completing and handing in an essay on time...which I never actually do to be honest :aah:

Oh yes! I love rewarding myself for things I slap together in the last minute, I consider it a success. :roftl:

I feel your pain. :tears:

I just hope he'll do a gig in my country and I can see him live. Even that seems highly unlikely to me though. I'll be positively surprised if Finland is a part of his plan once TOOL gets whipped out. :naughty:

Oh yes! I love rewarding myself for things I slap together in the last minute, I consider it a success. :roftl:

aaw! poor you! I feel bad for you! I have it better here in the Netherlands..:blush-anim-cl: And my mum (also a fan) wants to go to more gigs, and maybe in england.. germany, belgium....

Wow, you're lucky to have such a mum! That's awesome. :teehee:

yeah, but sometimes its really annoying.. I also have her on twittter and facebook.. I'm glad she doesn't come here.. :aah: if she did, I had to stick to the younglings thread, so she wouldnt see my posts.. cause last week I posted about a boy..........:blush-anim-cl:

I NEED MONEY FOR AN ANGELIC PRETTY ONE PIECE DRESS! Its so georgius!!!!! Their newest!!!! the sugar fairy cake one pieeeece!!!!

but its 260,69 euros...:crybaby:\

I just love this print! I love it more than Wonder cookie!

Woah, woah, what competition? :blink:

peeps in french can vote for Mika for some award there, for Elle Me Dit, and when they vote, they can win a M&G with Mika, and they will listen to his new album together before the rest of the world can. People outside france can't take part of it.

yeah, but sometimes its really annoying.. I also have her on twittter and facebook.. I'm glad she doesn't come here.. :aah: if she did, I had to stick to the younglings thread, so she wouldnt see my posts.. cause last week I posted about a boy..........:blush-anim-cl:

I have my mum on FB too, I'm glad she barely uses it though. :naughty:

If she saw all the things I post here... :lmao:

Woah, woah, what competition? :blink:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=3654485&postcount=3841

:tears:

I have my mum on FB too, I'm glad she barely uses it though. :naughty:

If she saw all the things I post here... :lmao:

HAHAHAHA! I wouldnt want that!!!:roftl: hahaha omg! XD but my mum's very active on the net.. but she sticks to the oldlings.. and the gasmic..haha! I just love chatting and complaning here.. haha! oh, and fangirling, and the pictures everywhere..

peeps in french can vote for Mika for some award there, for Elle Me Dit, and when they vote, they can win a M&G with Mika, and they will listen to his new album together before the rest of the world can. People outside france can't take part of it.

Tbh, i'm not really bothered :dunno: i'm happy for the person who gets to do this but it just obviously wasn't meant to be for us (this is how i see a lot of things). Maybe there will be an oppurtunity in the future, who knows? i would prefer to meet Mika in later life by accident somehow (not like, as just a fan, somehow, maybe, our lives or jobs would have us at the same party or something) and i'd like to be able to listen to this album myself.

I'd just like to say, can you imagine how f***ing terrified Mika will be when he plays the first song, waiting for their reaction? :naughty::teehee::wub2:

Tbh, i'm not really bothered :dunno: i'm happy for the person who gets to do this but it just obviously wasn't meant to be for us (this is how i see a lot of things). Maybe there will be an oppurtunity in the future, who knows? i would prefer to meet Mika in later life by accident somehow (not like, as just a fan, somehow, maybe, our lives or jobs would have us at the same party or something) and i'd like to be able to listen to this album myself.

I'd just like to say, can you imagine how f***ing terrified Mika will be when he plays the first song, waiting for their reaction? :naughty::teehee::wub2:

that's exactly how i feel!!:boing: and that's why i've decided i'm never going to any M&GS...:aah:

oh, hi kat!! :mf_boff:

hi everyone!!

that's exactly how i feel!!:boing: and that's why i've decided i'm never going to any M&GS...:aah:

hi everyone!!

Oh, i've met him and i might go meet him at the stage door again, but since he meets so many fans and if i changed a lot, then i doubt he'd remember me :wink2::biggrin2:

HAI. :mf_boff:

off to bed! gnight!

Good night! :bye:

That would be amazing, I admit it. But I'm so pessimistic about even having a chance to say hello to him in a M&G that I have no faith in meeting him like that, ever. :blush-anim-cl: I'm not saying it will never happen to you or anyone else but I know things like that won't happen for me.

Poor boy, what has he gotten himself into! :lmfao: Aww, bless.

hi everyone!!

Hey you! :huglove:

And hey Kat indeed! :mf_boff::naughty:

Oh, i've met him and i might go meet him at the stage door again, but since he meets so many fans and if i changed a lot, then i doubt he'd remember me :wink2::biggrin2:

HAI. :mf_boff:

yea i know you've met him :das:

i decided i didn't want to cos it would kinda be pointless for me....:dunno: plus i don't want the veeerrrryyyy off chance he'd remember me as i 'fan' when i finally get to meet him randomly..:roftl:

That would be amazing, I admit it. But I'm so pessimistic about even having a chance to say hello to him in a M&G that I have no faith in meeting him like that, ever. :blush-anim-cl I'm not saying it will never happen to you or anyone else but I know things like that won't happen for me.

Poor boy, what has he gotten himself into! :lmfao Aww, bless.

Hey you! :huglove

And hey Kat indeed! :mf_boff: naughty:

I'll introduce you. As my big sister :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

BE POSITIVE!!! :aah:

yea i know you've met him :das:

i decided i didn't want to cos it would kinda be pointless for me....:dunno: plus i don't want the veeerrrryyyy off chance he'd remember me as i 'fan' when i finally get to meet him randomly..roftl:

:das: he had sexy shoes :mf_rosetinted::teehee:

I was suprised at how cool i was (despite being incredibly shy) about meeting him, the girl i was with was the literal definition of fangirl... :aah: Cos in the end he is just a (ok, not quite) normal guy, his job just happens to be making music and he happens to be well known for it :dunno: i'd still be a fan and probably subtly tell him, cos i suppose it's always nice to know you're appreciated. And there's a separation for Mika; There's the Mika we know, who is lively and strange of course and brilliant on stage, but there's also Mica, who we have never seen because we're not part of that piece of his life. And i think he would a nice, trustful and interesting person to be friends with :wink2:

I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCKKK!!! :aah:

*throws confetti*

*dances with the pigeons*

:groovy:

How do you dance with pigeons? They always run away from me when I approach them. I mean, I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but jeez, even birds don't want to be near me?! Damn that hurts. :naughty:

Archived