How do you dance with pigeons? They always run away from me when I approach them. I mean, I know I'm not the prettiest girl in the world but jeez, even birds don't want to be near me?! Damn that hurts. :naughty:

You cover yourself in double sided sticky tape, roll yourself around in bird food and turn on a music player where there are pigeons. Duh. :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You cover yourself in double sided sticky tape, roll yourself around in bird food and turn on a music player where there are pigeons. Duh. :mf_rosetinted:

But of course, why didn't I think of that! Does it have to be certain type of music? I hate country, you see.

:mf_rosetinted:

The other day my parents took me to my favourite fish and chip shop for chips (and onion rings) and we were sitting in the car in a car park surrounded by seagulls, when suddenly one landed on top of the railing with only one leg. I then declared we had to the name this seagull and my mum suggested Long John Silver (I had been watching Muppet Treasure Island the day before) so he became John for short. When we were leaving I shouted 'BYE JOHN!' :teehee: My parents don;t need proof i'm weird :naughty:

We also went once and saw a rabbit but I can't remember what i called it :teehee:

Cos in the end he is just a (ok, not quite) normal guy, his job just happens to be making music and he happens to be well known for it :dunno: i'd still be a fan and probably subtly tell him, cos i suppose it's always nice to know you're appreciated. And there's a separation for Mika; There's the Mika we know, who is lively and strange of course and brilliant on stage, but there's also Mica, who we have never seen because we're not part of that piece of his life. And i think he would a nice, trustful and interesting person to be friends with :wink2:

agreed!!:thumb_yello: with all....

you 2 are killing me with the pigeon talk :floor:

i don't like the creatures :shun: they're so arrogant...:sneaky2::aah:

But of course, why didn't I think of that! Does it have to be certain type of music? I hate country, you see.

:mf_rosetinted:

They do like a bit of dub step but it depends on three things a) where you are (country) b) the place you are dancing and c) the pigeons themselves. For example, the pigeons in the bus station in Newcastle will like a slightly nightclub-like music, something with a good beat, easy to move to, whereas the pigeons further out, eg, Durham may like a more classical music, in keeping with the cathedral bells. Of course different countries like different music and there are also parrots in some warmer countries too (they tend to like salsa/samba styles - they like to swing their hips Shakira style). There may not be full success with all pigeons - not everyone has a good day everyday, but they always appreciate you trying to cheer them up. :pinkbow:

agreed!!:thumb_yello: with all....

you 2 are killing me with the pigeon talk :floor:

i don't like the creatures :shun: they're so arrogant...:sneaky2::aah:

I saw a limping pigeon today. Made me sad :tears:

then he went all :mf_boff: after a female :mf_rosetinted:

I'm back.But now I have to go as its after 12am.So Night people :bye:

G'nite! :bye:

The other day my parents took me to my favourite fish and chip shop for chips (and onion rings) and we were sitting in the car in a car park surrounded by seagulls, when suddenly one landed on top of the railing with only one leg. I then declared we had to the name this seagull and my mum suggested Long John Silver (I had been watching Muppet Treasure Island the day before) so he became John for short. When we were leaving I shouted 'BYE JOHN!' :teehee: My parents don;t need proof i'm weird :naughty:

We also went once and saw a rabbit but I can't remember what i called it :teehee:

Weird? More like awesome. :teehee: I do stuff like that with my boyfriend. One time we went grocery shopping and there was this baby who kept staring at us with blank, emotionless eyes. We declared that baby to be Damien Thorn.

... Okay that was a lot funnier when it happened, I swear.

see: arrogant bastard :mf_rosetinted:

:aah:

I love the noise they make though, and how the males puffs their feather out to impress females :biggrin2:

I held a pigeon once :pinkbow:

I say held; it was on the ground eating near me and i picked it up :mf_rosetinted:

They do like a bit of dub step but it depends on three things a) where you are (country) b) the place you are dancing and c) the pigeons themselves. For example, the pigeons in the bus station in Newcastle will like a slightly nightclub-like music, something with a good beat, easy to move to, whereas the pigeons further out, eg, Durham may like a more classical music, in keeping with the cathedral bells. Of course different countries like different music and there are also parrots in some warmer countries too (they tend to like salsa/samba styles - they like to swing their hips Shakira style). There may not be full success with all pigeons - not everyone has a good day everyday, but they always appreciate you trying to cheer them up. :pinkbow:

I'll just go to Newcastle then. I bet even the pigeons have an adorable accent over there. :naughty:

see: arrogant bastard :mf_rosetinted:

Now now, I bet his palms were just a bit sweaty. :mf_rosetinted:

G'nite! :bye:

Weird? More like awesome. :teehee: I do stuff like that with my boyfriend. One time we went grocery shopping and there was this baby who kept staring at us with blank, emotionless eyes. We declared that baby to be Damien Thorn.

... Okay that was a lot funnier when it happened, I swear.

:roftl:

the damien i get (frm omen?) but why thorn?:teehee:

I love the noise they make though, and how the males puffs their feather out to impress females :biggrin2:

I held a pigeon once :pinkbow:

I say held; it was on the ground eating near me and i picked it up :mf_rosetinted:

and it let u?:shocked:

maybe they aren't all bad after all...:aah::naughty:

bwahaha!! :roftl:oops! i was obv not paying enough attn...:teehee:

Sure, sure... That's exactly why it was and not because of your crippling fear when you saw the film. *pats your head*

I'm just kidding. :naughty:

I'm off to bed, good night girls! :huglove:

Sure, sure... That's exactly why it was and not because of your crippling fear when you saw the film. *pats your head*

I'm just kidding. :naughty:

I'm off to bed, good night girls! :huglove:

how did you know??!:shocked:

nighty-night :huglove:

Can't go to Mika's gig :sad:

that makes 2 of us...:naughty:

but which gig do u mean?

oh god, yesterday evening I bought a christmas song on itunes.....

Its so cute! ahem, its the song: 'A red and green christmas' sang by Miss Piggy and Kermit!:blush-anim-cl: Its so adorable! I recommend it for christmas! :3 If you don't want to buy it, I can send it through email, so yeah, then pm me..:biggrin2:

what happens tonight?:blink:

:das:

Stuff.:mf_rosetinted:

I'm planning on being here,but I'll be going off to then play Just Dance like a boss.My plan is to get hyper tonight.

also some other stuff may happen,which I doubt you wanna know.:teehee:

Archived