Eurovision 2012

suzie

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It sounds like a song you heard before.

I'm not sure whether I like it or not...

mmmyeaa.. Kind of.

Yeah.. it is what it is ..

But I remember a few years ago you guys sent a song in estonian and it got 5th place or something, I liked that song a lot.

Yup.

Yes indeed, we had and it was really good =)

Actually I think it's a beautiful song :dunno: Will it win? I don't think so but I don't think it's bad.

ehehe.. Yes, the song is beautiful. :original: But for eurivision? no

Can't believe they blocked the video :shocked:

Here's another one, but the song starts only at 1:47

[YOUTUBE]wRTSkk410mI[/YOUTUBE]

It works :thumb_yello:

But I don't like it. First it's a ballad then it turn into some kind of disco song, I'm confused :blink:

The song sounds a lot like another song I've heard, but I can't remember which one it is...

OMG Azerbaijan is so late!:aah:

they haven't choose any song yet! :shocked:

i like spain's song, and the performer is pretty!:wub2:

same for belgium :aah:

we'll know on the 17th of march what the song will be, we do know the singer

You're not voting the song yourselves?

well we used to choose our own performers, but lately it's a jury or something that chooses who will sing. and on the 17th we'll hear 2 songs and then one of those will be chosen...

it's not as much fun as it used to be :roftl:

well we used to choose our own performers, but lately it's a jury or something that chooses who will sing. and on the 17th we'll hear 2 songs and then one of those will be chosen...

it's not as much fun as it used to be :roftl:

It doesn't sound fun.

In Sweden the whole "choose ESC contribution" is really big! It take 6 weeks, and we have 32 contestants to chose from. :roftl:

It doesn't sound fun.

In Sweden the whole "choose ESC contribution" is really big! It take 6 weeks, and we have 32 contestants to chose from. :roftl:

it used to be a bit like that here too, butt they sucked the fun out of it :(:lmfao:

What why did they change it? :blink:

it had something to do that we never won and they thought if they chose themselves we might get further. well We did get lots of points with Tom Dice...

can't remember who was the year after him, cause in belgium it's one year the flemish that decide and the other year Wallonians send a candidate. Don't know how things are done in Wallonia actually ::blush-anim-cl:

it had something to do that we never won and they thought if they chose themselves we might get further. well We did get lots of points with Tom Dice...

can't remember who was the year after him, cause in belgium it's one year the flemish that decide and the other year Wallonians send a candidate. Don't know how things are done in Wallonia actually ::blush-anim-cl:

Last year, Wallonia still got to pick the act. It was witloof bay, they sucked :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Tom Dice did better... But I don't think that's because of the way they organized it now. I'm sure he could have won by voting as well :dunno:

Last year, Wallonia still got to pick the act. It was witloof bay, they sucked :mf_rosetinted:

Yeah, Tom Dice did better... But I don't think that's because of the way they organized it now. I'm sure he could have won by voting as well :dunno:

ah right... witloof bay :aah: they were bad indeed :roftl:

don't think it's the reason, think they just got lucky that year they picked someone most of the people liked :roftl:

Okay I understand.

I liked tom dice :wub2: but I still think it's better if the people chooses the songs!

Oh

My

Russia..

[YOUTUBE]WKNRGc71hjc[/YOUTUBE]

Haha :roftl:

I think it's sweet, but I don't like the it!

It's that sort of contribution that either will be in the top or in the bottom.

So this may be a bit of topic, but in Sweden it's the final tomorrow and I'm not sure which one of these contestants I want to vote for.

Amazing with Danny

[YOUTUBE]vIXEpcX_zQE[/YOUTUBE]

or Euphoria with Loreen

[YOUTUBE]Z4PMQB5zmAU[/YOUTUBE]

So I'm in desperate need of your help. Who would you vote for and why?

Edited by Lilasko

So this may be a bit of topic, but in Sweden it's the final tomorrow and I'm not sure which one of these contestants I want to vote for.

Euphoria with Loreen

or Amazing with Danny

Well - I think Danny's singing is a bit flat when he is dancing, but it's a catchy song.

Loreen had a nice voice and the song sounded OK but I couldn't hear the lyrics :dunno: And way too much echo.

I'd probably vote for Amazing.

please say it's a joke! :aah:

Does this --> :mf_rosetinted: look like the face of a joker? :mf_rosetinted:

But no, seriously, it's true. It even made the news over here :roftl:

Euphoria with Loreen

or Amazing with Danny

I don't like the little act/dancing/confetti/whatever but I'd still vote for Euphoria. Why? Because it's the better song imo :dunno: I tend to vote for the best voice in any case. I really didn't like Danny's voice. Other reason: Amazing is such a very typical eurovision act from... I dunno, 5-10 years ago? The thing is, it's been done already. Only a lot better... So yeah, I'd vote for Euphoria.

But, what song do you think is the most popular in your country?

edit: I actually have euphoria stuck in my head now :lmao:

Edited by Droopsy

Euphoria with Loreen

or Amazing with Danny

I´m sorry to say that but I find these songs to be really really awful :(

Dance music should not be in Eurovision:teehee:

Well - I think Danny's singing is a bit flat when he is dancing, but it's a catchy song.

Loreen had a nice voice and the song sounded OK but I couldn't hear the lyrics :dunno: And way too much echo.

I'd probably vote for Amazing.

Yeah, I don't know what happened to his voice because usually he sings a lot better...

I don't like the little act/dancing/confetti/whatever but I'd still vote for Euphoria. Why? Because it's the better song imo :dunno: I tend to vote for the best voice in any case. I really didn't like Danny's voice. Other reason: Amazing is such a very typical eurovision act from... I dunno, 5-10 years ago? The thing is, it's been done already. Only a lot better... So yeah, I'd vote for Euphoria.

But, what song do you think is the most popular in your country?

edit: I actually have euphoria stuck in my head now :lmao:

There are 8 other songs in the finale too, but these two are the most popular, and I would say that Euphoria is the most popular of them all.

This is how the audience voted after the rehearsal:

1. Loreen (415 votes, 36,7%)

2. Danny (380 votes, 33,3%)

3. David Lindgren (58 röster, 5,1%)

4. Ulrik Munther (56 röster, 5%)

5. Molly Sanden (46 röster, 4,1%)

6. Thorsten Flinck (42 röster, 3,7%)

7. Dead by April (40 röster, 3,5 %)

8. Lisa Miskovsky (39 röster, 3,5 %)

9. Top Cats (32 röster, 2,8%)

10. Björn Ranelid (19 röster, 1,7%)

Haha, I have that all the time. :roftl:

I´m sorry to say that but I find these songs to be really really awful :(

Dance music should not be in Eurovision:teehee:

Okay, that's sad to hear because one of the songs will probably represent Sweden in esc. :huh: