Eurovision 2012

suzie

• Replies 617
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I like this song :teehee::blush-anim-cl:

I understand why. I totally get the charm of the song. It's just "dated", people aren't used to that music anymore. It's like... well I'm sure there are people now that think Elvis' music is stupid/old or don't even know him :aah: I mean, just last February people were already asking on twitter who Whitney Houston was :rolls_eyes:

Anyway, I only know the UK entry from his big hits, I wonder if the song will take us back in time or if it will be some kind of modern, upbeat, electro thing.

My personal opinion: older singers doing a comeback with a very modern/electro song and trying to be "now"... It hardly ever turns out great in eurovision..

To be fair, all the younger "hip" singers we've had over the last few years haven't been up to much, so I guess they are going for a different tack.

And at least he can sing:wink2:

Yes I completely agree :thumb_yello: Time to try something else. You never know.

We still haven't chosen, but our 4 nominations are horrible, seriously -_- Terrible, generic, terrible, and did I mention terrible? :sneaky2:

I have only listened to Turkey's, Cyprus's and Norway's songs. I hate the Cyprus entry (I also dislike the singer, she was from the Greek x-factor and she was so annoying), Norway is good, and Turkey is awesome, really catchy! :teehee:

I understand why. I totally get the charm of the song. It's just "dated", people aren't used to that music anymore. It's like... well I'm sure there are people now that think Elvis' music is stupid/old or don't even know him :aah: I mean, just last February people were already asking on twitter who Whitney Houston was :rolls_eyes:

My dad had (has) this lp http://www.musik-sammler.de/media/483244

I loved it when I was about 15, 16, and I think it was oldfashioned already then :roftl:

Okay. our final just ended. I'm kinda disappointed.. first of all.. that song is in Estonian.. Secondly..It's like ballad..

[YOUTUBE]z3NIt5eVWUg[/YOUTUBE]

It sounds like a song you heard before.

I'm not sure whether I like it or not...

Okay. our final just ended. I'm kinda disappointed.. first of all.. that song is in Estonian.. Secondly..It's like ballad..

Yeah.. it is what it is ..

But I remember a few years ago you guys sent a song in estonian and it got 5th place or something, I liked that song a lot.

Yeah.. it is what it is ..

But I remember a few years ago you guys sent a song in estonian and it got 5th place or something, I liked that song a lot.

Was it the song "Rändajad"? I love that song :wub2:

Since there's no one here from Macedonia, and it is part of my former country I'll post it if you don't mind. So, this is Macedonian song. Kaliopi is a famous Macedonian singer, very popular there.

[YOUTUBE]tCl1aRlEPWE[/YOUTUBE]

This is Slovenian song.

[YOUTUBE]yOxgW9Q_DXA[/YOUTUBE]

This is the kind of song that needs some listenings at the beginning - but after that it's really good :) (and won't get annoying so fast like other songs)

This is the Israelian entry:

fsXGd40xkmU

Weird and catchy at the same time - I love these kind of songs :naughty:

Actually I think it's a beautiful song :dunno: Will it win? I don't think so but I don't think it's bad.

Representative for Lithuania.. I call him "a blind chicken" :roftl: Nothing special, just one more boring song :aah:

[YOUTUBE]XD5-ujAIwRo[/YOUTUBE]

It's a bit disco, eh? Don't like it. I think that's mostly because of the singer.

Pastora Soler, representative for Spain:

I attended Uni with her... :teehee:

Ha, fun fact!

I watched this video instead:

[YOUTUBE]zT8eG4Hl990[/YOUTUBE]

I have to say, in the beginning I was like: Oh pffff... But, after the beginning it got much better imo. I can say I actually love this song. And she can sing! I hope this one gets a top 8 :thumb_yello: I only hope her dress won't be as naked during the show :teehee:

Since there's no one here from Macedonia, and it is part of my former country I'll post it if you don't mind. So, this is Macedonian song. Kaliopi is a famous Macedonian singer, very popular there.

[YOUTUBE]tCl1aRlEPWE[/YOUTUBE]

It's okay, I don't love it but it's not in my "bad esc songs" list :naughty:

This is Slovenian song.

[YOUTUBE]yOxgW9Q_DXA[/YOUTUBE]

Don't like this either. I couldn't listen to all of it tbh. But, I hated running scared as well and that one won last year so :mf_rosetinted:

This is the Israelian entry:

fsXGd40xkmU

Weird and catchy at the same time - I love these kind of songs :naughty:

I agree with you, weird and catchy. I quite like it :thumb_yello:

Ha, fun fact!

I watched this video instead:

[YOUTUBE]zT8eG4Hl990[/YOUTUBE]

I have to say, in the beginning I was like: Oh pffff... But, after the beginning it got much better imo. I can say I actually love this song. And she can sing! I hope this one gets a top 8 :thumb_yello: I only hope her dress won't be as naked during the show :teehee:

Thanks! :thumb_yello:

I agree. I think it's a nice song, for a change! :naughty: