Mad about the Boy

kath

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh very interesting. I'd like to have a read. :teehee:

I just read the description and now I want to read it all :shocked: And the book will be published on 1st April.. On my birthday :teehee: Is this a sign? :naughty:

Thank you both.

I am going to have to try and find out why Amazon are saying 28th - it should be 1st. - Yep - it must be a sign indeed!

Thank you both.

I am going to have to try and find out why Amazon are saying 28th - it should be 1st. - Yep - it must be a sign indeed!

Will we be able to buy the eBook on Amazon or are you going to distribute them some other way?

Will we be able to buy the eBook on Amazon or are you going to distribute them some other way?

It should be on Amazon as far as I know. They should be getting in touch next week I think.

It still says 28th for me btw :aah:

Wow Kath, that's amazing! Congrats! :wub2:

Hope to get to read it when it's available! :biggrin2:

Thanks Mary :biggrin2:

1st for my aswell ;)

Oh well, that's ok - it doesn't really matter what it says for me :naughty:

I'm really looking forward to reading your book! By the way, did you sign the copies you've sent to us? ;) I mean, if you become a famous writer, it's something unique to have a signed book of you.

I'm really looking forward to reading your book! By the way, did you sign the copies you've sent to us? ;) I mean, if you become a famous writer, it's something unique to have a signed book of you.

+ 1 !!! :wub2:

Amazon :naughty:

Thank you Sienna.

I don't think it is ever easy to break into the market for new writers - but it certainly isn 't at the moment with the economic situation as it is.

I went to The London Book Fair last April and was introduced to the concept of self publishing. I didn't really know anything about it before.

Doing it this way means that you put the money up yourself to actually have it published. But I like the ebook route as there are no printing costs and you can potentially sell millions :naughty:

Now you can imagine it says "1st" for you, too :naughty:

kath-1.png

Thank you both! I'm looking forward to read it!:thumb_yello:

Now you can imagine it says "1st" for you, too kath-1.png
:naughty: Thank you :biggrin2:
Hopefully Amazon will be kind enough to deliver it to me. :naughty: Congrats Kath, sounds like an amazing job. :
Thanks Fran :thumb_yello:
Yes, the ones that I have sent out are signed :naughty:
Thank you both! I'm looking forward to read it!:thumb_yello:
Thanks Sienna :biggrin2:

By the way. I was thinking about this the other night. I do have quite a few copies here at home. So if anyone it really desperate to read it and can't wait until April :naughty: I could send you a copy - but it would work out a bit more expenive than Amazon I am afraid. I am selling my copies at £5 (cheaper than Amazon:roftl:) but Uk postage is costing me £1.24 and Amazon are doing it for free :sneaky2:, European postage is about £2.28 I think and US/Canadian was £4 something -I can't remember the exact amount).

PM me if you are interested (but I aren't on much over the next couple of days as I have visitors).