kath

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have it ordered in paper then :thumb_yello:

Thank you :thumb_yello:

Read the Amazon description and wonder which venues are mentioned in the book.

You are testing my memory now - it is 18 mths since I finished writing it and I am an oldling after all. :naughty:

PDP is there in a big way. I think that as Laurel says, most of the others are uk.

Manchester/Brixton/Union Chapel oh - Moscow - it was whilst I was in Moscow that the idea hit me :naughty:

Maybe we should have a discussion thread about the book. A thread that those of us who haven't read it yet, can avoid.

Or it could be discussed here if a warning is put in the title of the thread.

Yes. Here we are :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3650625#post3650625

Edited by kath

Thank you :thumb_yello:

You are testing my memory now - it is 18 mths since I finished writing it and I am an oldling after all. :naughty:

PDP is there in a big way. I think that as Laurel says, most of the others are uk.

Manchester/Brixton/Union Chapel oh - Moscow - it was whilst I was in Moscow that the idea hit me :naughty:

Yes. Here we are :

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?p=3650625#post3650625

Great :thumb_yello:

I shall be watching out for this!! Congratulations!!! :flowers2::huglove:

edit: Just read the description, SO EXCITED!!! Even if i didn't know it was by someone here, it would really appeal to me! (which is an extremely good thing :teehee:)

Edited by RainbowGirl

I shall be watching out for this!! Congratulations!!! :flowers2::huglove:

edit: Just read the description, SO EXCITED!!! Even if i didn't know it was by someone here, it would really appeal to me! (which is an extremely good thing :teehee:)

Thank you :biggrin2:

I suspected that the UK venues would appear in the book but I hadnt thought about PDP. Now I'm even more curious about reading the book.

Dunno :dunno: I hear she is a bit tempremental :roftl:

Meh, I'm sure she's a pussy cat :teehee:

I really do want to read it, though I'm trying not to buy stuff I don't desperately need cause I have an overseas holiday, a house to save for and a wedding to plan (of course, spending money on stuff doesn't include me buying Mass Effect 3... I neeeeeeddd that game).

Someone needs to convince me to buy this! :crybaby:

I suspected that the UK venues would appear in the book but I hadnt thought about PDP. Now I'm even more curious about reading the book.

I have just finished reading it through - Blackpool is in there too - I had forgotten about that :naughty:

Meh, I'm sure she's a pussy cat :teehee: I really do want to read it, though I'm trying not to buy stuff I don't desperately need cause I have an overseas holiday, a house to save for and a wedding to plan (of course, spending money on stuff doesn't include me buying Mass Effect 3... I neeeeeeddd that game). Someone needs to convince me to buy this! :crybaby:

Go on - treat yourself :naughty: You deserve a little light relief with all the planning you are having to do :mf_rosetinted:

I am honoured to say i am the proud owner of a signed pre release copy! Thanks Kath :wub2:

I won't give anything away but i just want to say what a wonderful achievement it is.

some people talk endlessly about things they might or want to do in life but never do them - for whatever reason- but you - you really go for it when you want to and i think it's a fabulous thing to have done!

Well done Kath!! :biggrin2:

Oooooooooooh..... :fisch: I may... I might buy the ebook and read it on my work laptop (may as well use the laptop for something other than Dreamweaver)...

I had an email from the publisher today saying that the files had been converted for the ebook and it was now available on Amazon - but I have been on Amazon a couple of times today and they are lying- it isn't there yet. :blink:

I know, I just want to know more about the story these venues have inspired you to write.

Okey Dokey. I don't really know why I chose the venues that I did over some of the others. I didn't for instance write about any of the Scottish venues. Maybe the ones that I did write about just seemed to fit into the storyline.

I am honoured to say i am the proud owner of a signed pre release copy! Thanks Kath :wub2: I won't give anything away but i just want to say what a wonderful achievement it is. some people talk endlessly about things they might or want to do in life but never do them - for whatever reason- but you - you really go for it when you want to and i think it's a fabulous thing to have done! Well done Kath!! :biggrin2:

Thanks Vicky :huglove:

Finished this last night :thumb_yello:

Well done Kath :clap: Great read - very fast-paced :thumb_yello:

I think Adam was a bit of a drip though :aah:

And I rather liked Vara - she's feisty :aah:

Thanks Nectar :huglove:

However - I can't agree about Adam.............I love him to bits :naughty: