Mad about the Boy

kath

What does a bit of a drip mean? Nectar, you liked Vara?

I didn't like her very much and I think Kath was too nice :teehee:

Being a bit of a drip means being spineless and not a very strong forceful character.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does a bit of a drip mean?

Nectar, you liked Vara?

I didn't like her very much and I think Kath was too nice :teehee:

:roftl:

I don't mean I approve of what she did - but I like the way she stuck up for herself and didn't act like a victim. She was a lively character :thumb_yello:

• 4 weeks later...
This is the printed article that was in the local paper

AyrshirePost001.jpg

That is so amazing, Kath! Have you sent a copy to Mika himself? I am truly inspired! :biggrin2: I only WISH I had the attention span to write! Congratulations on your book becoming such a success!:wink2: But wait! Does it say Mike under the picture of Mika?

That is so amazing, Kath! Have you sent a copy to Mika himself? I am truly inspired! :biggrin2: I only WISH I had the attention span to write! Congratulations on your book becoming such a success!:wink2: But wait! Does it say Mike under the picture of Mika?

:shocked: You're right it does say Mike!!!! :furious:

ugh, why do editors exist if they won't do their job? It's not like the e key is even that close to the a key!

Indeed - I had no idea that I was obsessed with someone called Mike.:wink2:

At least they got the picture right. :naughty:

It isn't the only mistake - they have got me working in completely the wrong town :sneaky2:

But it was great to see such a big pic of Mika in the paper - a real surprise. I spoke to the journalist a couple of weeks ago and her parting shot was - we will be in touch. I never heard another word so I assumed they wern't running with the story. Then I saw Deb's post on here the other night and googled it - that was the first I knew but I had no idea it would be such a big piece. I sent Dave out on Wednesday morning to get the paper and when he came back he was turning the pages slowly - looking for a little article. We both got a real shock when he turned the page and saw that. :naughty:

It is quite a big regional paper round here - and the group has three titles in three different towns and it is in them all so it is quite a wide coverage so it's great. :biggrin2:

Thanks everyone for your kind comments:biggrin2:

No, I haven't sent Mika a copy - I was thinking of giving him one personally but I have mixed feelings about it. I don't know how he would react. :blink:

Kath is on her way to become a star :mf_rosetinted: And she's got a lots of fans too... Kat, how do you feel about this? :biggrin2:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

I don't like signing the books - I am always worried that I will make a mistake :naughty:

No, I haven't sent Mika a copy - I was thinking of giving him one personally but I have mixed feelings about it. I don't know how he would react. :blink:

I don't like signing the books - I am always worried that I will make a mistake :naughty:

You could give him a copy of the article when you see him for the first time of your summer tour and ask him later what he thinks about it. Maybe he tells you that he wants to have a book :wink2:

You could give him a copy of the article when you see him for the first time of your summer tour and ask him later what he thinks about it. Maybe he tells you that he wants to have a book :wink2:

And maybe he tells me somthing else :naughty::blink:

I think he would love it!!! I know I would be flattered, and I imagine he would be too! But it's totally up to you!:blush-anim-cl:

• 3 months later...

so eri said she just finished the book tonight and had us all curious in chat...i had a million things to do but it sounded so enticing i wandered over to amazon and bought the ebook :aah:

read it in about 2 hours - absolute delight! and great pacing!!:thumb_yello:

i've heard from the early days about this infamous vara :naughty: and was prepared to hate her but i didn't! i didn't love her but i admired her spunk and though her moral fiber was not the strongest i understood all her decisions...

great job kath!! i'll buy the paperback for you to sign when we do meet :wink2:

Just bought my copy on Amazon :mf_rosetinted:

However it says its gonna take until at least Aug 15th to get here. OMG how am i gonna wait that long?!

thank you! I hope you don't have to wait too long!

so eri said she just finished the book tonight and had us all curious in chat...i had a million things to do but it sounded so enticing i wandered over to amazon and bought the ebook :aah:

read it in about 2 hours - absolute delight! and great pacing!!:thumb_yello:

i've heard from the early days about this infamous vara :naughty: and was prepared to hate her but i didn't! i didn't love her but i admired her spunk and though her moral fiber was not the strongest i understood all her decisions...

great job kath!! i'll buy the paperback for you to sign when we do meet :wink2:

Thanks Nas.... Glad you enjoyed it. I think you must get the record for the fastest read!

Another Vara fan! - yeah.... There are elements of her that are not all bad - I think they are just well hidden:mf_rosetinted:.

Kath, Annemaaikie is not a reader. I think the books she's been reading in her life for fun (not for school), we can count them on 1 hand! But she's taking your book to read it when we are on vacation! That's a big compliment for you! :wink2:

Kath, Annemaaikie is not a reader. I think the books she's been reading in her life for fun (not for school), we can count them on 1 hand! But she's taking your book to read it when we are on vacation! That's a big compliment for you! :wink2:

Thank you! And Annemaaikie - I hope she enjoys it!