Mad about the Boy

kath

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello folks :biggrin2:.

My first novel is due to be released soon. I won't post the link here as I know we aren't to advertise but I will just say that that big online bookstore is a good place to look for it :naughty:

The book is called 'Mad about the Boy' and is about pop star obsession. I have to say that the research for my book was terribly hard - I really didn't know where to start. :mf_rosetinted:

The book isn't about Mika at all. However, most writers write from experience and this is a story wound around many of my own experiences. But it is purely a story. Hopefully a good one. :naughty:

It's official launch date is 1st April although I see it says on that online bookstore 28th April - damned cheek. It should also be available shortly as an ebook.

I have copies now and have sent some out. If anyone wants to discuss the book at all please do so here.

I hope you enjoy it :mf_rosetinted:.

So I saw on FB! I think I might have to pick up a copy when I'm in the UK... I wonder if I can get the author to autograph it? :teehee:

My first novel is due to be released soon. I won't post the link here as I know we aren't to advertise but I will just say that that big online bookstore is a good place to look for it :naughty:

The book is called 'Mad about the Boy' and is about pop star obsession. I have to say that the research for my book was terribly hard - I really didn't know where to start. :mf_rosetinted:

The book isn't about Mika at all. However, most writers write from experience and this is a story wound around many of my own experiences. But it is purely a story. Hopefully a good one. :naughty:

It's official launch date is 1st April although I see it says on that online bookstore 28th April - damned cheek. It should also be available shortly as an ebook.

I have copies now and have sent some out. If anyone wants to discuss the book at all please do so here.

That is really exciting. I'd like to read it. Congratulations Kath. :thumb_yello:

Congratulations!!!

So I saw on FB! I think I might have to pick up a copy when I'm in the UK... I wonder if I can get the author to autograph it? :teehee:

Dunno :dunno: I hear she is a bit tempremental :roftl:

wow. congrats kath!!!!

(I think I´ll read it as well:blush-anim-cl:) now you´ll become afamous author!:naughty:

That is really exciting. I'd like to read it. Congratulations Kath. :thumb_yello:

Congratulations!!!

Thank you :biggrin2:

Kath, how can you write this way???? I don´t want to stop reading and it´s a pain to have to do other things. Have you been in all our heads before writing? I love it!!! ( I read already the first 20 pages )

Yeah- sorry- definitely needs a sequal So that's another 3 months out of you life you owe us Kath

I don't have a spare three months currently :mf_rosetinted:

Kath, how can you write this way???? I don´t want to stop reading and it´s a pain to have to do other things. Have you been in all our heads before writing? I love it!!! ( I read already the first 20 pages )

Of course I have :roftl::wink2:

I just Googled your book, and I really want to read it right now :biggrin2: sadly we only have a number of English books here, so it might be hard to find yours in Vietnam... :sad:

Congratulations! :huglove:

Thank you :biggrin2:

Well done Kath, wonder where the source material came from:teehee:

It's a great idea to self-publish. Maybe there will be more aspiring writers on MFC following in your footsteps...?

I have no idea at all where I got the idea from - I think it must have just come to me in a dream or something. :biggrin2:

Yeah - it's a good option. It's not cheap - but there are chaeper ways of doing it. You can just do a print on demand option where you do all the type setting etc yourself and then you just literally print any copies that you want. But that way you don't get the promotion etc of a publisher.

I shall ask my dad to buy it for me, for my Kindle :naughty:

:thumb_yello: Hopefully the link to the Kindle version should be there soon.