Mad about the Boy

kath

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I handed him the book and just said something like 'can I give you this Mika - I've written it.'

He was a bit incredulous and held it and said 'who's written it?' so I repeated myself. He seemed very shocked that I had written a book - he's not the first:wink2: . He turned it over and said 'it's got an ISBN number and everything!' everyone was joining in saying things like ' kaths written it' 'it's very good' etc. so a conversation ensued where he was saying 'should I read it?' and 'I'm a bit scared'. I told him I was scared too! Theresa said he was right to be scared! At one point he looked at me and said ' I am sorry... I know this must be excrutiating for you'

He was so sweet.

So..................I hope he doesn't sue me :wink2:

I handed him the book and just said something like 'can I give you this Mika - I've written it.'

He was a bit incredulous and held it and said 'who's written it?' so I repeated myself. He seemed very shocked that I had written a book - he's not the first:wink2: . He turned it over and said 'it's got an ISBN number and everything!' everyone was joining in saying things like ' kaths written it' 'it's very good' etc. so a conversation ensued where he was saying 'should I read it?' and 'I'm a bit scared'. I told him I was scared too! Theresa said he was right to be scared! At one point he looked at me and said ' I am sorry... I know this must be excrutiating for you'

He was so sweet.

So..................I hope he doesn't sue me :wink2:

Awwww:fangurl:

• 3 months later...