BBC2 "I'm a Pop Star" 3rd episode - March 10 2012

guylainem123

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply
same here and agreed!:thumb_yello:

btw i could never understand DJs who apply the term relevant to music - relevant to what?? don't you just mean 'popular' ??:sneaky2:

Well, with regard to Kick Ass, that WAS relevant! It was the theme to a new blockbuster movie so you don't get much more relevant than that!

I said to myself at the time, and since then also, that if Robbie Williams had written and sung the theme song for a blockbuster movie, it would've been all over the radio. But since it was Mika, the song was ignored.

About the story of GK in Australia. Yes, I thought it was something like that.

I know I am late to the party but I have been away for the weekend.

I thought the prog. was great. In fact I have it on again now as I write. I think the whole mini series was really good. Well made programes produced in an amusing format. But acurate and entertaining at the same time.

It was really good to see Mika getting involved in a prog like this.....he doesn't usually does he.

I bet whoever put that drawing on ebay wishes they had waited till after the show was aired.....it would have brought a hell of a lot more this week. :naughty:

I think we're still waiting details about that live Q&A. :naughty:

Oh, I think we got the Q&A already -- remember a few weeks ago on Twitter,

when he was hanging around for quite a long time, answering questions

about the album? I think that was it. I'm not going to hold my breath for

anything more formal or organized than that! :naughty:

Oh, I think we got the Q&A already -- remember a few weeks ago on Twitter, when he was hanging around for quite a long time, answering questions about the album? I think that was it. I'm not going to hold my breath for anything more formal or organized than that! :naughty:

Yes, That's what I thought :roftl:

We have to be realistic about these things!

Oh, I think we got the Q&A already -- remember a few weeks ago on Twitter,

when he was hanging around for quite a long time, answering questions

about the album? I think that was it. I'm not going to hold my breath for

anything more formal or organized than that! :naughty:

Well now that you mention it that does make sense - I was just expecting something a bit more official as he did mention he'd give us "details soon" about the Q&A. Guess I was wrong. I haven't learnt his ways yet. :naughty:

Well now that you mention it that does make sense - I was just expecting something a bit more official as he did mention he'd give us "details soon" about the Q&A. Guess I was wrong. I haven't learnt his ways yet. :naughty:

Well, never say never -- there *could* be something more official, and if

there is I will be pleasantly surprised. :thumb_yello:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived