international news!

kreacher

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my thoughts and a heart go out to Belgium right now where the funeral for the children and their teachers is being held atm.

I am not going to watch it because for this to sad.

There is a huge funeral happening in Jerusalem right now.. too sad to watch too

Edited by lollipop161

Here, in Uruguay, two male nurses were arrested this last weeek, acussed of injecting on people morfine with air, to "let them rest" (they said), causing their death, obviously.

They were interviewed by the police and some psychologists about old doubtful cases, one of them admitted killing 5 of them, while the other one 11.

Both of them said that they made it like a competence, they kept each other updated on who they killed, etc...they also said that they only killed terminal patiens or with very bad illnesses , but that's not true, one of the women that was killed was already discharge by the doctors.

The police suspect that they killed over 200 people :sad:

it's just sad, I don't get them :no:

Here, in Uruguay, two male nurses were arrested this last weeek, acussed of injecting on people morfine with air, to "let them rest" (they said), causing their death, obviously.

They were interviewed by the police and some psychologists about old doubtful cases, one of them admitted killing 5 of them, while the other one 11.

Both of them said that they made it like a competence, they kept each other updated on who they killed, etc...they also said that they only killed terminal patiens or with very bad illnesses , but that's not true, one of the women that was killed was already discharge by the doctors.

The police suspect that they killed over 200 people :sad:

it's just sad, I don't get them :no:

omg :(, I listened in the news, is true if he started to kill people 5 years ago?? it's what i listened

q.e.p.d. :(

in argentina a woman kill her son, supposedly she did it for revenge on her ex-husband, we can't beliave it :(. And the wost thing is she said matter of factly.

http://www.ennoticias.net/mujer-mata-su-hijo-para-vengarse-de-esposo/

omg :(, I listened in the news, is true if he started to kill people 5 years ago?? it's what i listened

q.e.p.d. :(

in argentina a woman kill her son, supposedly she did it for revenge on her ex-husband, we can't beliave it :(. And the wost thing is she said matter of factly.

yeah, they started years ago :huh:

so sad, poor kid :no:

Today in Finland a guy born in 1989 went to a public school with the intention to kill his ex-girlfriend. :shocked: He had shot a man in the arm before he went to the classroom where his ex-girlfriend was and when the teacher didn't let him in he shot through the door multiple times. Meanwhile the teacher made an announcement to the others that there's a person with a gun in the building and they locked up the doors so the shooter couldn't get in the classrooms. The police got there in time so none of the students were hurt, only the man he had shot in the arm: he was the father of said ex-girlfriend. :shocked: Apparently they had broken up in February and he couldn't come to terms with the breakup so he decided to go to her school and kill her. :no:

Today in Finland a guy born in 1989 went to a public school with the intention to kill his ex-girlfriend. :shocked: He had shot a man in the arm before he went to the classroom where his ex-girlfriend was and when the teacher didn't let him in he shot through the door multiple times. Meanwhile the teacher made an announcement to the others that there's a person with a gun in the building and they locked up the doors so the shooter couldn't get in the classrooms. The police got there in time so none of the students were hurt, only the man he had shot in the arm: he was the father of said ex-girlfriend. :shocked: Apparently they had broken up in February and he couldn't come to terms with the breakup so he decided to go to her school and kill her. :no:

omg this is scary! who do people do things like this? :(

thankfully no one was hurt more severly this time!

we'd had that happen in guyana recently too...a man just casually chopped his children up as they were sleeping as revenge for his wife leaving...

how one ever thinks that killing an innocent child is a 'revenge' for anything is beyond me :no:

wow. that's so sad! but thank god no one was seriously hurt!

have that sort of thing here all the time too....sad and very damaged minds..:huh:

• 1 month later...
An earthquake was felt throughout Israel about an hour ago, and in the news said it was felt in Lebanon and Cyprus too... who felt it ?? :P

An earthquake was near Georgia and Azerbaijan border too on Monday. it was 5.7 as they said. I didn't feel it :aah:

LOL nice:naughty: so I'm not the only one who think it's cool?? :aah: I want another one too... :teehee:

:roftl:as long as it's not dangerous. here hasn't happened anything bad.

today me and my friend wanted to be another one again when we were in school :aah:

:roftl:as long as it's not dangerous. here hasn't happened anything bad.

today me and my friend wanted to be another one again when we were in school :aah:

Here either. oh you guys....:doh: try to jump at the same time!:aah:

• 3 months later...

on saturday,2 horrible earthquakes happened in one of Iran's western states (East Azerbaijan) and one was about 6.4 and second about 6.3. but the area still feel some quakes... it's like a nightmare , they say over 5 thousand ppl are dead and got hurt. and near 20 countries are completely destroyed. and they really need help :sad:

my mom has many relatives there and she was grown up there so she's really upset and she cried. she likes to send them things but we don't actually know how cuz we're outside Iran.

the thing that makes me so angry is press inside Iran didn't really noticed it and on first days national TV was not having many news about it :sneaky2:

here you can know more :sad:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/13/iran-earthquakes-tehran-criticised-disaster

on saturday,2 horrible earthquakes happened in one of Iran's western states (East Azerbaijan) and one was about 6.4 and second about 6.3. but the area still feel some quakes... it's like a nightmare , they say over 5 thousand ppl are dead and got hurt. and near 20 countries are completely destroyed. and they really need help :sad:

my mom has many relatives there and she was grown up there so she's really upset and she cried. she likes to send them things but we don't actually know how cuz we're outside Iran.

the thing that makes me so angry is press inside Iran didn't really noticed it and on first days national TV was not having many news about it :sneaky2:

here you can know more :sad:http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/aug/13/iran-earthquakes-tehran-criticised-disaster

i heard about this on the news and thought of you :(:hug: thanks for telling us more about what happened, the news didnt go into much detail