Say Something Random [Part 14!!] dododooo

qwurtie

I'm bored and tired so I figured posting here would be the appropriate thing to do. Schoolwork is killing me but on the bright side, I'm so excited to see some of my classmates tomorrow, I haven't talked with them in ages!

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm bored and tired so I figured posting here would be the appropriate thing to do. Schoolwork is killing me but on the bright side, I'm so excited to see some of my classmates tomorrow, I haven't talked with them in ages!

Go Eli! :yay:

You can do it if you B&Q it! (British advertising, sorry) :fisch:

Oh my god, today was sooooo much happier and better than the past week. I can finally sigh in relief!

:group_hug:

:yay:

:groupwave:

I have nothing to add :teehee:

Oh my god, today was sooooo much happier and better than the past week. I can finally sigh in relief!

Aww I'm so happy for you! :huglove:

What is B&Q, exactly? :teehee:

No idea what it actually stands for :mikacool:

But it's like a DIY shop.

Oh that sounds so cool! I love DIY. Or was it DUI, I always mix those two. :mikacool:

Before someone calls the po-po I'd like to inform you that I don't even have a driver's license.

Oh that sounds so cool! I love DIY. Or was it DUI, I always mix those two. :mikacool:

Before someone calls the po-po I'd like to inform you that I don't even have a driver's license.

You don't even have a driver's license? That's even worse :shocked:

You don't even have a driver's license? That's even worse :shocked:

No no no, I don't drive cars at all! Or most certainly drink and drive! Oh god, I'm just digging this hole deeper and deeper aren't I? :roftl:

*runs away before the cops come to get her*

No no no, I don't drive cars at all! Or most certainly drink and drive! Oh god, I'm just digging this hole deeper and deeper aren't I? :roftl:

Don't believe you :mikacool: *hands you a ladder*

:group_hug:

:yay:

:groupwave:

I have nothing to add :teehee:

:huglove: It's been soooo much better. I am soooo grateful for my sanity again. :naughty:

Aww I'm so happy for you! :huglove:

What is B&Q, exactly? :teehee:

Thankyou so much! :huglove:

You guys are so awesome :teehee:

awww happy for you weezey!!:huglove::wub2:

:lmfao:

o eli....:aah:

Does anyone know how to make an ocarina out of a carrot? A guy did it on YouTube but he's Japanese and I don't speak Japanese!

Sorry, it is a 'say something random thread', and I genuinely want to know! Has anyone tried it?

Does anyone know how to make an ocarina out of a carrot? A guy did it on YouTube but he's Japanese and I don't speak Japanese!

Sorry, it is a 'say something random thread', and I genuinely want to know! Has anyone tried it?

:blink:I don't even know what youre talking about ahah!

OMG I AM SURE HE'S PERFECT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGSDFJSDFLKJSLFKJL!J!!!!!!

lol total explosion here.. XD lol my crush seriously likes LICM!!!!! OMGGG!!!!!

I should try to keep myself a bit down, or I'll scare him :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2::wub2:

I have this theory that if I can dream something, it can then actually happen in reality. Like a premonition of good things, I've had it before where it has be 100% exact like my dream and at least half like my dream. So, I would wish to dream this insane idea I have in mind to come alive...

I have this theory that if I can dream something, it can then actually happen in reality. Like a premonition of good things, I've had it before where it has be 100% exact like my dream and at least half like my dream. So, I would wish to dream this insane idea I have in mind to come alive...

well, I do believe that dreams always have a meaning.. but you know what they say; A dream is a wish your heart makes!:blush-anim-cl:

well, I do believe that dreams always have a meaning.. but you know what they say; A dream is a wish your heart makes!:blush-anim-cl:

I totally agree with that quote, also the heart is what is keeping us alive and dreams I guess are our mind's desire :original:

[EDIT]: Possibly that last bit don't make sense, so I'll explain. I read somewhere how the mind in our day to day life can affect the dream we then dream at night. So I guess if something or someone even is on your mind, this could then be corporated into your dream in some form of way.

Edited by tigerclaws95

I swear that in the fire drill today, when we were sitting down in the grass area, my crush had chosen to sit next to me, and he was so close to me that if I turn my head slightly to the right, his hair would embrace my whole face. I could feel the heat from his body and oh *swoon*