MIKA@Nibe Festival - Denmark

robertina

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

what did andy say about it at lovebox? :blink: can't remember reading anything about it, just heard that rose met andy there...

@ lara may and helena, thank you so much for your news and photos, and for everyone else posting news here! can't wait to hear the song! :excite:

Yeah, we met him after Mika's gig in the VIP area.

He seemed to really love the song, said it was such an amazing, beautiful song (words to that effect).

Thank you Lara May and Helena for the report and photos.

I am disappointed Mika apparently has shaved his hairy chest :doh: It will save me from falling unconscious in Heaven if he removes his shirt :mf_rosetinted:

I want to hear TOOL now! Everyone says it's happy, which is what I ( and the entire British population) need right now.One thing badly scuppered today's plans , and most of the summer so far here. Clue: One word title from mika's TBWKTM! And now I'm snapping at everyone...

Please... Anybody recorded it?

I am disappointed Mika apparently has shaved his hairy chest :doh: It will save me from falling unconscious in Heaven if he removes his shirt :mf_rosetinted:

If it's anything like his facial hair it will be grown back next week. :naughty:

Rolled up pants??? :shocked:

Doubting whether to cry or to laugh

Rosa, he is just like us! It was a warm day, so he really wanted to go nude, but you see, audience, photographers, ......:fisch:

I want to hear TOOL now! Everyone says it's happy, which is what I ( and the entire British population) need right now.One thing badly scuppered today's plans , and most of the summer so far here. Clue: One word title from mika's TBWKTM! And now I'm snapping at everyone...

Please... Anybody recorded it?

Not just the British population! :wink2:

Thank you Lara May and Helena for the report and photos.

You don't like him shaving his chest? I wished my hubby would shave it of! :wink2: He is like a teddybear. Now I do love teddybears, but, well, won't go into details! :mf_rosetinted:

Gig was Fabby :wub2:

He was so happy and laughing, and had fun with his new bad!

He danced a lot together with joy (the back vocal Singer)

And also a new bad member the one on keyboard i Think, (cant remember the name, but Got in on tape! ;)) he played saxophone while sitting on the piano(mika playing it) during Billy Brown

He even messed up his songs:thumb_yello: lol

And he took his shirt of... But then he putted it back on?!?!? And everyone was like "buuuuuh" so he took it off again!:aah:

And there was many balloons at the gig!:teehee:

The gig was over 1 hour long! And he was mega hyper! All the time!!! :aah:

I recorded, Billy Brown, happy Ending, the origin of love, and when he talked about his band and messing up stuff! :aah: (but i dunno how good the Sound is, the drums like to go into my speakers) but i took many pics ;)

Will post it All tomorrow! After my mega long train trip home!

That's my report for today! :) as there is not much Else to say than people there go to a gig this summer should look forward to it!! :)

Yeah, we met him after Mika's gig in the VIP area.

He seemed to really love the song, said it was such an amazing, beautiful song (words to that effect).

ah, thanx for the info. :thumb_yello:

i want a video of TOOL nooooowwww!!! :crybaby: (shame nina wasn't at that festival... knowing her, she'd probably have uploaded her video already on the bus from the festival to her hotel... :naughty:)

And also a new bad member the one on keyboard i Think, (cant remember the name, but Got in on tape! ;)) he played saxophone while sitting on the piano(mika playing it) during Billy Brown

And he took his shirt of... But then he putted it back on?!?!? And everyone was like "buuuuuh" so he took it off again!:aah:

I recorded, Billy Brown, happy Ending, the origin of love, and when he talked about his band and messing up stuff! :aah: (but i dunno how good the Sound is, the drums like to go into my speakers) but i took many pics ;)

That's my report for today! :) as there is not much Else to say than people there go to a gig this summer should look forward to it!! :)

thanks for your report! there's a report thread already. :wink2:

Glad to hear you had so much fun! And yes, I am looking forward to see Mika in Belgium, end of this month!:wub2:

Thanks a lot for the report? :thumb_yello:

After my mega long train trip home!

the one who took 7 hours? :aah:

Thank you so much Sweetheart for your report :huglove: