MIKA@Nibe Festival - Denmark

robertina

Welblund. ‏@Dreamerxd

I finally got to see him live! my life is just about complete now, thank you @mikasounds for the amazing experience! pic.twitter.com/9utIOyTO

Aw-sP-cCQAAsNM4.jpg

I like the background :wink2:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh. My. God. I don't even know where to begin! It was a perfect Mika gig!

It was the hottest day ever but I can't really complain cause Mika took his shirt off, which meant I overused my camera of course Lol!

And omg he premiered the Origin of Love! I filmed a supernice vid of it and it will be uploaded asap to my Youtube channel.

And the greatest joy for me was Mika wearing my necklace on stage at the end of the show, looked so good on him!

The band chemistry was much more exciting at this show compared to Lovebox!

Anyway, It was plain superb, balloons, backdrop, perfect!

Will upload photos (they're gorgeous!) and vids when I get back to Sweden.

It was the hottest day ever but I can't really complain cause Mika took his shirt off, which meant I overused my camera of course Lol!

And omg he premiered the Origin of Love! I filmed a supernice vid of it and it will be uploaded asap to my Youtube channel.

And the greatest joy for me was Mika wearing my necklace on stage at the end of the show, looked so good on him!

Thanks LaraMay! :flowers2:

NOw I can't wait!:aah:

So, the opening song is Relax..no song can beat this one after 3rd album huh?... :mf_rosetinted: Wonder it ends with Lollipop again then.. :teehee:

Didn't he open with Rain on the last major tour?

thank you for your report. Can´t wait to see the vids and the pics. :thumb_yello:

Thank you. Can't wait. :thumb_yello:

Thank you for the review and the tweets and the pictures (i hate those pants but I do love shirtless Mika :mikadas: ) and I'm SO excited and looking forward to listening to The Origin of Love! Thank you all, I'm glad you had an amazing time!

*prays it's too hot in Vigevano too :naughty: *

Have been dying to hear Origin of Love after hearing Andy talk about it at Lovebox. So now I've only one more day to wait. Thanks Hippie :thumb_yello:

what did andy say about it at lovebox? :blink: can't remember reading anything about it, just heard that rose met andy there...

@ lara may and helena, thank you so much for your news and photos, and for everyone else posting news here! can't wait to hear the song! :excite:

How great is that?? Congratulations!! Can't wait to see your vids :mikalove: