MIKA@Nibe Festival - Denmark

robertina

News about the show, can someone tranlslate it, please???

http://musicupdates.dk/nyhed.php?id=1746

MIKA brændte energi på scenen

imageCrop.php?image=upload%2Ffil%2Fthumbs2%2Fnibe5.jpg&width=300&height=300

MIKA kom helt fra England for at spille på Nibe Festival. Med kvikke bemærkninger, super stemme og sved i håret poppede MIKA rundt på scenen.

Skrevet d. 04-07-2012 19:36:13 af Cathrine Marie Nørgaard

Han skød festen i gang med hittet "Relax, Take It Easy", og fik en varm velkomst af publikum. Med små jokes og kvikke bemærkninger udfyldte han pauserne mellem sangene.

MIKAs sjove figur sikrede et yderst underholdende show, og han sprang rundt som én der havde fået for meget af det gode. Men han formåede at gøre sit show godt - rigtig godt, publikums brøl at dømme.

Som tidligere kunstnere på diverse scener i dag måtte MIKA overgive sig til solen og smide trøjen. Hvis ikke pigernes skrig før havde lydt, så lød de nu, og MIKA hoppede videre eller sad og spillede på klaveret. Med et smil i mundvigen.

Om MIKA havde en lige så god oplevelse som publikum er svært at vide. Det må have været lidt skuffende for ham ikke at få et enormt bifald og blive jublet tilbage på scenen for et ekstranummer. Men han vendte tilbage og gav et ekstranummer - heldigvis til stor jubel for de opmødte.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Google translate :teehee:

He shot the party started with hit single "Relax, Take It Easy" and got a warm welcome by the audience. With small jokes and smart remarks he filled the pauses between songs.

Mika the funny figure ensured a highly entertaining show, and he jumped around like someone who had too much of a good thing. But he managed to make the show good - really good judging by the roar of the crowd.

As a former artists at various stages in the MIKA days may surrender to the sun and throwing his shirt. If not the girls' screams before had sounded so sounded the now, and MIKA jumped forward or sat and played on the piano. With a smile in the corner of the mouth.

About MIKA had an equally good experience as the audience is hard to know. It must have been a little disappointing for him not getting a huge ovation and be cheered back on stage for an encore. But he returned and gave an encore - fortunately for great rejoicing for the opmødte.

Edited by astor

News about the show, can someone tranlslate it, please???

http://musicupdates.dk/nyhed.php?id=1746

MIKA brændte energi på scenen

imageCrop.php?image=upload%2Ffil%2Fthumbs2%2Fnibe5.jpg&width=300&height=300

MIKA kom helt fra England for at spille på Nibe Festival. Med kvikke bemærkninger, super stemme og sved i håret poppede MIKA rundt på scenen.

Skrevet d. 04-07-2012 19:36:13 af Cathrine Marie Nørgaard

Han skød festen i gang med hittet "Relax, Take It Easy", og fik en varm velkomst af publikum. Med små jokes og kvikke bemærkninger udfyldte han pauserne mellem sangene.

MIKAs sjove figur sikrede et yderst underholdende show, og han sprang rundt som én der havde fået for meget af det gode. Men han formåede at gøre sit show godt - rigtig godt, publikums brøl at dømme.

Som tidligere kunstnere på diverse scener i dag måtte MIKA overgive sig til solen og smide trøjen. Hvis ikke pigernes skrig før havde lydt, så lød de nu, og MIKA hoppede videre eller sad og spillede på klaveret. Med et smil i mundvigen.

Om MIKA havde en lige så god oplevelse som publikum er svært at vide. Det må have været lidt skuffende for ham ikke at få et enormt bifald og blive jublet tilbage på scenen for et ekstranummer. Men han vendte tilbage og gav et ekstranummer - heldigvis til stor jubel for de opmødte.

So, the opening song is Relax..no song can beat this one after 3rd album huh?... :mf_rosetinted: Wonder it ends with Lollipop again then.. :teehee:

Oh dear, at least there are no socks or hose. :lmfao:

Looking forward to the Origin of Love. :yay:

I was so waiting for your comment about the trousers :floor::floor::floor:. It was my first thought when I saw that pic :teehee:

I was so waiting for your comment about the trousers :floor::floor::floor:. It was my first thought when I saw that pic :teehee:

Well it is summer so I guess he can wear some shorts. :lmfao:

It's 42°C in Toronto today so I think he's going to need shorts in Montréal. :aah:

Well it is summer so I guess he can wear some shorts. :lmfao:

It's 42°C in Toronto today so I think he's going to need shorts in Montréal. :aah:

Blooming heck! :shocked: It rained today. Again. :mf_rosetinted:

His trousers look... um.. interesting. I wonder if we'll see some hairy ankle.

Oh dear, at least there are no socks or hose. :lmfao:

Looking forward to the Origin of Love. :yay:

I saw those short pants and my first thought was "Oh Christine is going to have a field day with this - more fodder for Wonkaland?"

LOL. At this point I'm pretty sure it's just to spite the nay-sayers.

LOL. At this point I'm pretty sure it's just to spite the nay-sayers.

He told us to piss off if we didn't like his jacket and two days later he wore it at a public appearance. :lmfao:

Did someone say no alcohol?:blink:

I've seen people leave Mika's gigs a bit tipsy, including Mika. Maybe he's just talking about the crew drinking before the gig. :dunno:

He told us to piss off if we didn't like his jacket and two days later he wore it at a public appearance. :lmfao:

I've seen people leave Mika's gigs a bit tipsy, including Mika. Maybe he's just talking about the crew drinking before the gig. :dunno:

and maybe he meant the crew who built the stage....It´s dangerous to work with all that stuff if you are tipsy or drunk.

I think he just means before the gig :thumb_yello:

big thanks :)

EDIT: just saw @astor translated, thanks to you too Mair xD

I saw that too but I'll post the parts that I have translated anyway :teehee:

Mika have come the whole way from england to play at Nibe Festival. With quick remarks, strong voice and sweat in his hair Mika jumped around on the stage.

He started the party with the hit song Relax, Take It Easy and got a warm welcome from the crowd. With jokes and quick remarks he filled the pauses between the songs.

Mika’s show and (?)

He ran around like someone who have had too much of a good thing. But he succeeded to make the show good, really good, judging by the roar of the crowd.

Like earlier artists at various stages to day, Mika had to surrender himself to the sun and take of his shirt. If the girls’ screams didn’t sound before, they sounded now, and Mika jumped on or sat and played piano. With a smile on his face.

Google translate :teehee:

About MIKA had an equally good experience as the audience is hard to know. It must have been a little disappointing for him not getting a huge ovation and be cheered back on stage for an encore. But he returned and gave an encore - fortunately for great rejoicing for the opmødte.

If MIKA had an equally good experience as the audience is hard to know. It must have been a little disappointing for him not getting a huge ovation and be cheered back on stage for an encore. But he returned and gave an encore - with a great enthusiasm from the crowd, of course

Edited by Lilasko

One glass after the gig isn´t alcohol just medicine to cool down :teehee:

I think he just means before the gig :thumb_yello:

Sorry, I forgot to add :mikacool::naughty:

Helena ‏@Hippieibbie

Loved the origin of love.. Mega cute and dancy

Eli and I were just saying this is weird. He made it sound like this song was the most meaningful, deep thing ever. :aah:

Welblund. ‏@Dreamerxd

I finally got to see him live! my life is just about complete now, thank you @mikasounds for the amazing experience! pic.twitter.com/9utIOyTO

Aw-sP-cCQAAsNM4.jpg

Eli and I were just saying this is weird. He made it sound like this song was the most meaningful, deep thing ever. :aah:

maybe it is. Meaningful and happy will siut good together, doesn´t it?