MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

Thank you! :D

I wanted to know because I'll arrive at Milan at 5pm, and the hotel is 9km from Vigevano, so I wanted to make sure I'll be there in time :mf_rosetinted:

(still searching for a hotel though, if anyone has found anything good please tell me <3 )

Which hotel are you staying at?

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Robertina, will be mosquitos at every time, the whole day through - or just at dawning and night?? so the queuing would be the hell, too...

I know the area will be treated with repellent, so probably we will be able to stay outside during the day (and, if mosquitos might be less, the heat will kill us anyway :naughty:). But it also depends on your personal sensitiveness to mosquitos. They sting some people more than others.

Surely at sunset and during the evening/early night it will be tough: bring something to repel mosquitos, this is absolutely necessary.

More, I don't know where they will let ppl queueing...not certainly in the Renaissance plaza :naughty: and there's only a grand staircase leading from the plaza to the gig ground :dunno:

I hate mosquitoes.

...what we do for da boss! It's totally worth it though:mf_rosetinted:

What time do you think we'll start queuing? I want to be front row so bad :teehee:

oh please...cannot we spare us all the mullarkey of early queueing? pretty please? :blush-anim-cl:

me, I'm not going there before mid-afternoon...and only for sightseeing with my guests (who are being noticed right now :mf_rosetinted:) :naughty:

Well it's my first Mika concert so I don't really know :aah: In all the concerts I've been to I couldn't see a thing because everyone had stayed outside the stadium all day, and I couldn't really enjoy the concert. Being short doesn't help either :blush-anim-cl:

Well it's my first Mika concert so I don't really know :aah: In all the concerts I've been to I couldn't see a thing because everyone had stayed outside the stadium all day, and I couldn't really enjoy the concert. Being short doesn't help either :blush-anim-cl:

oh yes...well, it's up to you :biggrin2:

I cannot really compare. My earliest queue started at 12 pm, long ago in 2007.

Now...no thanks :naughty:

Guys do you know any other website where I can buy the concert tickets? In the one in the front page I have to pay an extra 25 euros for delivery (From Italy to Greece:rolls_eyes: ) and 'service fees'. :sneaky2:

You can buy and collect it on the day. It's safe and cheap :wink2:

Eh, I already ordered now. I was worried it won't be safe, and I will be in a foreign country so yeah. I would be pretty nervous about it, typical me:teehee: Thank you though <3

By the way, what do you guys think about organizing something like the 'paper plane event' or the 'bubble gig' (different of course)? My friend and I are talking about it all the time, and since 23 MFCers (for now) are going, I believe it's possible :D

Ohh I didn't know :/

Maybe it would be better to wait for his new theme to see what would suit to do. We did so many thing to so many concerts like balloons or bubbles or paper planes. So if we would do something it must be new.....