MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe it would be better to wait for his new theme to see what would suit to do. We did so many thing to so many concerts like balloons or bubbles or paper planes. So if we would do something it must be new.....

i have a feeling that the new theme might have something to do with tribal stuff, like african masks and/or native american feather stuff etc. :rolls_eyes: but you're right, so much has been done already, it wouldn't be special if we just repeated sth old or did something just for the sake of it if we don't have a fab idea.

we could spray mosquito repellant in the air all at once. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

i have a feeling that the new theme might have something to do with tribal stuff, like african masks and/or native american feather stuff etc. :rolls_eyes: but you're right, so much has been done already, it wouldn't be special if we just repeated sth old or did something just for the sake of it if we don't have a fab idea.

we could spray mosquito repellant in the air all at once. :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

that´s a great idea and it´s new :wink2:

Do they do coloured mosquito repellant?:roftl:

Do they do coloured mosquito repellant?:roftl:

:roftl: now that would be a nice rainbow effect! :biggrin2: maybe it'd work by spraying it together with coloured powder... i'm sure the security guys at the stage would be thrilled by that idea! :mf_rosetinted::lmfao:

edit: thinking more closely, spraying glitter hairspray in the air would indeed look great, with the small glitter particles falling down like sparkling raindrops. on the negative side, the smell of glitter hairspray isn't that great. :aah: we wouldn't want mika fleeing off stage to escape it! :roftl:

Edited by mellody

• 5 weeks later...
Hi everyone!

Today my parents gave me the ticket for my B-Day!*-*

I'm so excited and I can't wait to see him and meet you of course!!

ciao Eleonora bentornata e auguri!!!

che bel regalo! :wub2: sono davvero contenta per te!! a presto allora!

Edited by mari62

MIKA's Facebook

It has been a little while since we had a competition so we decided it was time to do another one!

We have a pair of tickets to see Mika at 10 Giorni Suonati Festival in Italy on 24th July to give away to one lucky winner!

To be in with a chance of winning, simply email mikacompetition@gmail.com with your name, age, guest's name and age, postal address and contact telephone number before midnight (BST) on Sunday.

Travel to and from the event is not included so please make sure you're able to attend before entering. And if you are under 18 make sure you've got an adult who'll be able to accompany you.

More information about the festival is available here: http://www.diecigiornisuonati.it/

576466_10150838898573040_6006248039_9748406_1376612426_n.jpg

GOOD LUCK !! :mika3:

Just learnt we don´t have a spare bed anymore, because we changed the hotel. Now we stay at the Hotel Ducale, is there anyone of you too?

Sabine, is this hotel near the venue?

Just learnt we don´t have a spare bed anymore, because we changed the hotel. Now we stay at the Hotel Ducale, is there anyone of you too?

I'm sorry Sabine, I'm really forgot to tell you earlier. And I didn't read that note earlier. :blush-anim-cl:

I wanted to go there too but sincerely i can't find any pics about this hotel: the official site said that it's a new opening...I have to call them

Edited by Lucrezia

I wanted to go there too but sincerely i can't find any pics about this hotel: the official site said that it's a new opening...I have to call them

http://www.booking.com/hotel/it/ducale-vigevano.de.html?label=postbooking_directions%3Bsid%3D279ac032851af90b8ca3a1e88b215d5b%3Bdcid%3D1

that´s what I saw

500 meters away, 5 minutes to walk

I'm sorry Sabine, I'm really forgot to tell you earlier. And I didn't read that note earlier. :blush-anim-cl:

Do you have a link? I just want to make sure it's the same hotel I've found. :thumb_yello: