The End !

e2452502d5d911e18bc0123138049181_7.jpg

Marion / mariposa ‏@perhonita

Great gig!!! :)http://pic.twitter.com/FlCA1s9A

Aymbk5mCEAAbLMl.jpg

Maggie✿ ‏@7Maggie5

MIKA Vigevano :)) http://twitpic.com/abdaj5

Nina ‏@tiibet_mfc

@mikasounds You're the origin of loooove... http://twitpic.com/abdvse Love that song!!! Fantastic show tonight, thank you so much! X

Edited by BiaIchihara

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Karin ‏@mellody76

so @mikasounds said at tonight's gig that he needs suggestions for his next xl column. guess you can tweet them to him. *g*

great gig, glowing hearts looked beautiful,thank you to everyone who helped making them! m+g afterwards,he went along the 'line' and signed.

Electric!

He was REALLY playful tonight.

For example, he said "I have a new band, they start tomorrow"

He was joking around all the way through, which made for a fun show.

Mosquitoes were out in force, which was uncomfortable for a while, once the show started, I didn't notice them so much.

He only did Origin of Love as an encore tonight, which seemed odd, only having one song. No Karen, but the final performance, he said, of Elle Me Dit.

He asked for help with his new XL column, deadline in 2 days, so he's still writing it forseeable future.

He got the sides mixed up for Blame It On The Girls, which eas a bit cnfusing gpr us st the start.

But apart from that, he was spot on with everything.

At M&G it transpired he lost the questionaire, and saod he was afraod to open it. I told him it wasn' t anything to worry about, now I have to send him another one. I will try to remember as many questions from the first one as I can.

I suggested he do a column about driving in London, but he didn't seem keen on thst, as I don't think he is a very confident driver as yet. Some story about driving a car over a cliff in Wales. It seems he has another "big ass" car, he was saying. I think this was car he was talking about, he was a bit sketchy on details.

He asked who was going to London on Thursday, and said we have to be on fire. So I think it's going to be a very energetic show again.

Then he said he woulld see some people tomorrow, which means he'll be at the playback party I assume.

And that was it. He then left.

well he better sing it when he comes to Montreal or things might get a bit ugly:wink2: