• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:bye:

Do you have still some glasses?

:teehee:

I'm in. :mikacool:

Edit: Where do we get the glasses and shirts? (even though me and my friend were thinking of making our own shirts but we don't know yet xD )

ok, so, do you want me to order the glowstick-glasses for you, or do you want to order them yourself? if i order them, they're 1,20 euro each, and i can order them in packs of 5. you can look on the web if you find a cheaper offer in your country, i saw that in the uk there's a site that offers them cheaper, but unfortunately they don't ship internationally. glowsticks aren't included, but i'm sure someone will bring glowsticks to the gig... if nobody else does, i'll bring some. :wink2:

41RvaubfOLL.jpg

ok, so, do you want me to order the glowstick-glasses for you, or do you want to order them yourself? if i order them, they're 1,20 euro each, and i can order them in packs of 5. you can look on the web if you find a cheaper offer in your country, i saw that in the uk there's a site that offers them cheaper, but unfortunately they don't ship internationally. glowsticks aren't included, but i'm sure someone will bring glowsticks to the gig... if nobody else does, i'll bring some. :wink2:

41RvaubfOLL.jpg

Well, I'd need 4, so if you could order them it would be fantastic :pinkbow:

:flowers2:

Well, I'd need 4, so if you could order them it would be fantastic :pinkbow:

:flowers2:

ok. :thumb_yello: wearegolden, if you want one, it'd be perfect! :biggrin2: if you want 2, for your friend as well, i'd have 4 more left... but then maybe someone else is interested? :wink2:

ok, i'll just order 2 packs then (=10 glasses), and bring them to vigevano... if you know what i look like, please ask me when you see me, since i'm really bad at recognizing people. :aah: i'll try to find you too though, probably in the afternoon when most are queuing already. :wink2:

akasaka, you're coming over from california for the gig, or do you live in italy atm? i guess we haven't met yet, but many of the regular gig-goers know me, so if you just ask those at the front for mellody, i guess you'll find me. :wink2:

#hibbeling :excite: and :pbjt:!!

ok, i'll just order 2 packs then (=10 glasses), and bring them to vigevano... if you know what i look like, please ask me when you see me, since i'm really bad at recognizing people. :aah: i'll try to find you too though, probably in the afternoon when most are queuing already. :wink2:

akasaka, you're coming over from california for the gig, or do you live in italy atm? i guess we haven't met yet, but many of the regular gig-goers know me, so if you just ask those at the front for mellody, i guess you'll find me. :wink2:

As long as you recognize Mika, eveything is alright :mf_rosetinted:

:pbjt:

Thanks Mellody. :huglove: I will be in Luzern too, so I think we can meet each other there.

As long as you recognize Mika, eveything is alright :mf_rosetinted:

wasn't he the guy on stage with the curly... oh wait... :aah:

:mf_rosetinted::naughty:

Thanks Mellody. :huglove: I will be in Luzern too, so I think we can meet each other there.

perfect. :thumb_yello:

I live in france right now, so it's a good excuse to travel to italy ;-)

I think we may have actually met at Mika's concerts in California (los angeles and oakland) a few years ago, if I remember correctly.

just quoting mika from an estonian interview:

„When you stand on the stage and during some song thousands of people blow bubbles, you’ll remember it for the rest of your life. Since I do one concert after another, then fans are doing those kind of things for me to remember the concert. And it helps! I hope that something like that will happen again!“

... i think it'd be really beautiful if for one song there were lots of glowing hearts in the crowd, whether as glasses or in some other form. :wub2: i definitely won't wear those glasses for the whole gig, first since it's probably still not completely dark when he starts, and second because they aren't *that* comfortable. :teehee: but if we decide to wear them for one song, i guess it'd help to have an idea of the setlist first. i suppose it'll be similar to the other festivals he plays until then, so we'll know in a few days. :biggrin2:

anyway, if anyone else wants to join, or order glowing hearts themselves (in some form... not the blinking ones though, mika once said it irritates him if the crowd is blinking :teehee:), or post about it on the italian forum, i think we could get a nice effect if more people do it. :biggrin2:

I live in france right now, so it's a good excuse to travel to italy ;-)

I think we may have actually met at Mika's concerts in California (los angeles and oakland) a few years ago, if I remember correctly.

ok, so maybe i'll remember you when i see you. :wink2: just saw that you'll also be in luzern, guess it's easier to meet there, as it's probably smaller (at least with less of us crazy mfcers :teehee:) than vigevano.

I like the glowing hearts idea! I don't know if I'll be able to get glasses, do you think painting paper hearts with glowing paint will work? I've never used glowing paint before so I know nothing about it!

I like the glowing hearts idea! I don't know if I'll be able to get glasses, do you think painting paper hearts with glowing paint will work? I've never used glowing paint before so I know nothing about it!

if you mean glow-in-the-dark paint, i fear that's not bright enough. :sad: it glows about as much as those glow-in-the-dark stars you can put on the ceiling; it only works if it's very dark, so i guess with the stage lights there's no chance it'd be seen. the only way how this paint or uv paint starts glowing so it's clearly visible is in uv light, but we don't know if mika will have that (probably not, he had it in 2009/2010...).

i've thought maybe i can figure out a way how to turn 2 normal glowsticks into a heart-shape, then it'd be easy if just some people bring 100-pieces-packs of glowsticks. i'll see if i can think of something and will let you know if i do. :wink2:

besides, i think you wanted a pair of the glasses i'm gonna order, anyway i counted you in. :wink2:

I really like the glowing heart idea. Maybe for MYH????

or for the origin of love? like i said, maybe it's best to wait for the setlist first. :wink2: