MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

I'm sorry Sabine, I'm really forgot to tell you earlier. And I didn't read that note earlier. :blush-anim-cl:

No problem :wink2:. You told it early enough because until now no one was intersted in our bed :wink2:

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Sabine and Graciosa. :thumb_yello: I've booked this hotel, which is half the cost of the other hotel I booked and closer to the venue.

Now to try and cancel the other hotel. :teehee:

Thanks,Sabine! Couldn't resist,just did it! :thumb_yello:

It´s so nice to be in the same hotel with you Ladies :woot_jump:

And Chris I´m happy to meet you there :huglove:

It´s so nice to be in the same hotel with you Ladies :woot_jump:

And Chris I´m happy to meet you there :huglove:

:yay: Look forward to seeing you there. :thumb_yello:

Me too !! :woot_jump: Just booked the hotel from Nice too,now all I need is the tickets! For how many nights you'll stay at Vigevano?

Me too !! :woot_jump: Just booked the hotel from Nice too,now all I need is the tickets! For how many nights you'll stay at Vigevano?

Myself and Buttons are there from Sunday for 3 nights. :thumb_yello:

we are there from Monday to Wednesday but we will do sightseeing in Milan before we come to Vigevano in the afternoon.

Chris will your husband come to the gig too?

Myself and Buttons are there from Sunday for 3 nights. :thumb_yello:

we are there from Monday to Wednesday but we will do sightseeing in Milan before we come to Vigevano in the afternoon.

Chris will your husband come to the gig too?

We will be there from Saturday for 4 night. Hubby will come with me to the gig from Nice (not his choice :devil: ),but couldn't convince him for Vigevano too. So where we'll gonna meet each other,in Milan?

We will be there from Saturday for 4 night. Hubby will come with me to the gig from Nice (not his choice :devil: ),but couldn't convince him for Vigevano too. So where we'll gonna meet each other,in Milan?

I have to ask Renate but it could be that we have a ticket for you.

I have to ask Renate but it could be that we have a ticket for you.

Ah,Thank you,but my husband will be in Italy tomorrow and he'll buy the ticket.But thanks for the offer :blush-anim-cl:

Ah,Thank you,but my husband will be in Italy tomorrow and he'll buy the ticket.But thanks for the offer :blush-anim-cl:

O.K. :wink2:. I don´t know where and when to meet. We are four persons and arrive Monday morning and we wanted to start sightseeing when we found a place for our suitcases. But we will be in Vigevano late afternoon I think. We have still time to talk about it :wink2:, two months!

O.K. :wink2:. I don´t know where and when to meet. We are four persons and arrive Monday morning and we wanted to start sightseeing when we found a place for our suitcases. But we will be in Vigevano late afternoon I think. We have still time to talk about it :wink2:, two months!

No problem,I can come to Milan on Monday :wink2: Can't wait!! :squirrel:

I cancelled our booking for hotel Del Parco and booked for Hotel Ducale (link on previous page). It is much cheaper and I believe, closer to the venue. There are some others staying here also.

I cancelled our booking for hotel Del Parco and booked for Hotel Ducale (link on previous page). It is much cheaper and I believe, closer to the venue. There are some others staying here also.

I checked that hotel as well, but we're four and they only have triple rooms :/

You can ask for an extra bed in triple room :wink2:

Yeah I thought so, but it won't be for free right? But you never know, it might still be cheaper than the hotel I booked :/ I'm going to send them an email:mf_rosetinted: