MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

some of us are planning to wear "hibbeling for love" shirts and heart-shaped glowstick glasses for this gig again, like we did at lovebox (see our pic in mika's facebook photos from lovebox). since mika was on so early in london, the glowstick glasses didn't make that much sense there, but i think in vigevano it'll be better. of course anyone who wants to can join us. :biggrin2:

(in case you're wondering: "hibbeling" is a german-english word creation by statue, hasi and rose, and means: :excite:) :naughty:

some of us are planning to wear "hibbeling for love" shirts and heart-shaped glowstick glasses for this gig again, like we did at lovebox (see our pic in mika's facebook photos from lovebox). since mika was on so early in london, the glowstick glasses didn't make that much sense there, but i think in vigevano it'll be better. of course anyone who wants to can join us. :biggrin2:

(in case you're wondering: "hibbeling" is a german-english word creation by statue, hasi and rose, and means: :excite:) :naughty:

:bye:

Do you have still some glasses?

:teehee:

I'm in. :mikacool:

Edit: Where do we get the glasses and shirts? (even though me and my friend were thinking of making our own shirts but we don't know yet xD )

Edited by WeAreGolden*

:bye:

Do you have still some glasses?

:teehee:

no, but i could order more. :wink2:

I'm in. :mikacool:

Edit: Where do we get the glasses and shirts? (even though me and my friend were thinking of making our own shirts but we don't know yet xD )

hasibobberle has made the design for the shirts... i don't know if she has time to order some more, but i think we can send you the design so you can either order them from a shirt shop, or print them out on iron-on foil and put them on the shirts yourself. :wink2:

no, but i could order more. :wink2:

hasibobberle has made the design for the shirts... i don't know if she has time to order some more, but i think we can send you the design so you can either order them from a shirt shop, or print them out on iron-on foil and put them on the shirts yourself. :wink2:

That would be great! I'd need four glasses :pinkbow:

Oh that would be great, please send it if it's possible! Thank you :wub2:

Oh that would be great, please send it if it's possible! Thank you :wub2:

I could order some more shirts. They will take about one week to be printed. White Shirt with the "hibbeling", butterflies and colored name on the right sleeve is about € 16,50 without the transport (in case I´ll give it to you in Vigevano). Otherwise it will cost another € 3,50 (Europe) for the delivery.

But you can contact me via PM or twitter :wink2:

I´m already in the hibbeling mode for Vigevano :excite:

I could order some more shirts. They will take about one week to be printed. White Shirt with the "hibbeling", butterflies and colored name on the right sleeve is about € 16,50 without the transport (in case I´ll give it to you in Vigevano). Otherwise it will cost another € 3,50 (Europe) for the delivery.

But you can contact me via PM or twitter :wink2:

I´m already in the hibbeling mode for Vigevano :excite:

Oh okay, thank you for the info! Could you maybe PM me a picture of the shirt?

I'm getting really excited as well, and I can't wait to meet all of you! :mikalove:

Edit: Just saw the shirts on facebook, they look really nice! I'll get back to you if we decide to buy them xx

Edited by WeAreGolden*

I think I much prefer that than some bands before Mika's performance from previous years :blush-anim-cl:

:pbjt::pbjt:

i cannot but agree on that :pbjt:

actually i can't recall one act that I liked :blink:

not to speak about Justice in Nyon, what a nightmare...and My bloody valentine in Madrid!!! argh. But they were festivals.