MIKA@10 giorni suonati - Vigevano Italy

robertina

I checked that hotel as well, but we're four and they only have triple rooms :/

You can ask for an extra bed in triple room :wink2:

Try what Christ said. In one hotel in France they've put an extra bed in a twin room for us for €10 per night extra. Or could you get two twin rooms? It would probably work out cheaper.

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I thought so, but it won't be for free right? But you never know, it might still be cheaper than the hotel I booked :/ I'm going to send them an email:mf_rosetinted:

It's cheaper for sure,I did it for Nice and the extra bed is 15 euros :wink2: But there was just one triple room available,hurry up :thumb_yello:

Try what Christ said. In one hotel in France they've put an extra bed in a twin room for us for €10 per night extra. Or could you get two twin rooms? It would probably work out cheaper.

I emailed them and it turned out the triple with an extra bed will cost us 200 euros for 2 nights, while Hotel Del Parco Residence costs 280 euros. You said you had booked there right? Is it free to cancel? And did you get your money back (from booking a room)? Thank you!

I need to hurry indeed :shocked:

I emailed them and it turned out the triple with an extra bed will cost us 200 euros for 2 nights, while Hotel Del Parco Residence costs 280 euros. You said you had booked there right? Is it free to cancel? And did you get your money back (from booking a room)? Thank you!

I booked through booking.com and it was pay on arrival. So there was no cancellation fee for me. Check which option you chose when you booked.

Yeah the cancellation is free if you contact them 2/3 days before :wink2:

Change of plans, I booked 1 night in Hotel Ducale and 1 night in a hotel in Milan. Me = excited :mf_rosetinted: Can't wait to see you all :mikadas:

We should change the name of the hotel in 'Hotel DuMFC' and invite Mika for the afterparty in our hotel. :mf_rosetinted:

We should change the name of the hotel in 'Hotel DuMFC' and invite Mika for the afterparty in our hotel. :mf_rosetinted:

But maybe he booked already this hotel as well .We can have the party in his room,you know he likes to have fans in his hotel room :mf_rosetinted:

I'll also be there! Can't wait! :yay:

ahaha Mika could visit all our bedrooms, he'd be welcome! :mikacool:

Well he can stay away from my bedroom, I don't want any distractions, at my age I need my beauty sleep. :mf_rosetinted:

:mikadas:

• 3 weeks later...