Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

I missed it! :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::hair::hair::hair:

Thank you all for sharing pics and screencaps!!!

Anyone recorded it? I need to watch it again and again! I'll love you forever <3

I must go to sleep now, really

But first, look what I found... http://www.wat.tv/video/safinalmika-4yq3d_3lxp1_.html

It's only the first part, hope someone has and the second one too

Edit: and the second part http://www.wat.tv/video/safinalmika2-4yq49_3lxp1_.html

These are not working for me? Any other links! Something on youtube? :tears:

EDIT: I tried again and it's working!!! I'm having goose bumps!!! :woot_jump::dance_man:

:swoon::swoon::swoon:

Edited by nenartus

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just watched the first part.:excite: Perfect!!!!:wub2: Audience adored him! Am I right?:biggrin2:

:fangurl::fangurl::fangurl:Oh, I'm overwhelmed!!! :swoon::swoon::swoon:

Can somebody translate their conversation, pleeeeaaaase? I understood parts of it, but...

img_7714-copie.jpg

img_7668-copie.jpg

img_7686-copie.jpg

img_7657-copie.jpg

:wub2:

By the way, is this Yasmine or Paloma? I think it's Yasmine, but in the description it says that's Paloma, so I'm not so sure anymore :blush-anim-cl:

I can't tell.:blink: Either way, his whole family is totally drop dead gorgeous!!!!

Thats was amazing!!! He's such an incredible performer! It's fantastic news that the French songs will be four:biggrin2:

And his reaction to the audience's enthusiasm was so sweet:wub2:

Will be watching those videos again and again, thanks for the links everyone:flowers2:

i've been confettied at a Mika gig before, but this is the first time we get feathered & rained on XD

Oh man! it was amazing!

i have to go to sleep, but i can't! :aah:

Very happy to read you had such a great time! Looking forward to reading your full report and everyone else's too:thumb_yello:

Thanks for posting! He's talking about how he started working in Montreal a year ago.

Edited by Louiza

Oh wow!

I am still listening / watching the first part at work... :fangurl:

Finally a tv show where he properly showcases his hits.

By the way, is this Yasmine or Paloma?

It's Yasmine. I think they resemble a lot.

And his reaction to the audience's enthusiasm was so sweet:wub2:

Yes, I was thinking about that too. He wasn't surprised, but he liked it and he was so modest and sweet about it. :wub2:

And the way he cleaned feathers from that girl's face. :swoon:

EDIT: This is the moment (thanks Eriko!)

2012y03m26d_094044703.jpg

Edited by nenartus

Well he starts telling that he is glad to have done this TV show, because there is a special vibe there in Quebec, that everyone love each others. It was the first time he has done a show like this for TV (a complet show with dancers, others singers etc.). He said that he loves this place. One year ago he decided to leave London, where there were some difficulties with his family, after the accident of his sister. He wanted to go to escape of it and to start to write (sorry for my translation it was not so "rude" when he said this, I don't know how to translate it...) he did not have the straight to take care of it etc... So he booked a flight to go to Montreal to see a guy from the band of "Empire of the sun" that was working on a projet with "le cirque du soleil" ... Then it opens a "creative" door to him when he was with this guy etc...

Edited by Etoile2roses

Well he starts telling that he is glad to have done this TV show, because there is a special vibe there in Quebec, that everyone love each others. It was the first time he has done a show like this for TV (a complet show with dancers, others singers etc.). He said that he loves this place. One year ago he decided to leave London, where there were some difficulties with his family, after the accident of his sister. He wanted to go to escape of it and to start to write (sorry for my translation it was not so "rude" when he said this, I don't know how to translate it...) he did not have the straight to take care of it etc... So he booked a flight to go to Montreal to see a guy from the band of "Empire of the sun" that was working on a projet with "le cirque du soleil" ... Then it opens a "creative" door to him when he was with this guy etc...

Thank you :flowers2:

Thanks! :flowers2:

Thanks for the translation and thanks to everyone for all the vids and pics :flowers2: I have no words to describe what I feel for him, just MIKA YOU'RE UNIQUE, THE BEST!!!! :wub2: