Mika on Star Académie TV show (Montréal, Qc, Canada) - March 25 2012

Christine

wow, this report is longer than i thought. sorry!!

SO!, we got backstage again, to a vip area... where the tv was bigger and tehre were drinks and food. BUT they told us: we might need you again so stay close!!

WTF! we couldnt stay close and eat and stuff at the same time? We were cheap labor:roftl: So we decided to start queueing again just in case...

By then they said we would MAYBE see mika.. i was :tears:

I was crying from just seeing him.. it was... incredible.. i was kinda speechless really.. And i really wanted to see the other set, so i could take it all in! So this was a bit disappointing..

But yeah, i cried!!

We were taken back in for a set of Daniel Bélanger.. not that i dont like him.. but geez, i wanted to see mika.. not him... i didnt even wanna go hahaha!

They took us in.. then 5 mins later: GO BACK OUT YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET IN!!

Guylaine: WTF people!!??

we were like sheeps.. baaaa!! hahahaha

We got outside again, queued again.. And the lady told us we were actually supposed to be there, that THEY made a mistake.. she was PISSED!!!

I was happy... i didnt wanna pretend to be happy to see another artist hahahaha!!! And then, they told us:

OK, HERES THE THING! We'll bring you out for another set... not mika, but then you can stay for mika.. only, youre gonna get WET! if you dont mind, then alright... if you do, you can come back inside..

I think all of us mfcers yelled: WE DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEE:roftl:

So, excitement got to me again (:boing:)

And i was hyper again and ready to go!!!!!!!jumping around..

We were taken in the crowd again in the aisles. I was really less close that time. But i didnt mind. In fact i thought it was better. Only Catherine was behind me so i could jump and dance all i wanted, i couldnt in front row:teehee:

The set we saw was all different artists! it was actually good!!:biggrin2: And there was some REALLY famous people all around us... We felt very fortunate to be there:mf_rosetinted:

Danie and i were like: lets stay a bit more further out, but close to the catwalk. Cause mfcers are smart and we figured out he would walk on it...

Were not that smart.. cause when people got up.. we didnt see that much!!!we can be a bit blode hahaha!

doesnt matter, i was still happy to be there! Mika came out again.. i fangurled again..again, i cant remember half the songs!!! i was wayyy too excited hahaha!!! i know there was Big Girl at some point.. And then RAIN!!!! o...m...g... They gave umbrellas to the audience before. And we didnt get any of course.. cheap labor! haha thats why they said we'd get wet. And they said: OK MIKA FANS, you know what song that will be used for.

i screamed: RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!

the guy was laughing at me:roftl: And he was like: ok audience, follow the mika fans and youll know when to open your umbrella, its for the chorus...

but of course, we didnt have any umbrellas to lead the way.. :roftl: Anyhow, mika went on the catwalk, opened his umbrella, people all followed... the rain didnt start.. nop.. no rain.. and then

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

i was SOAKED!:roftl:i couldnt see ANYTHING cause of the umbrellas and almost got killed by one!! hahha BUT SO WORTH IT! to dance in the rain and singing along to the song.. amazing...

After was EMD i think.. THAT WAS HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I danced and jumped and screamed.. i had no breath left. That one and LT just made people jump.. Mika looked SO HAPPY to see us all jumping and singing along!! it was SPECIAL!!!! really!!!!!!! the energy.. omg.. incredible!!! it just exploded!!!!!!! and mika was all::wub2:!!!!! at us!!! he seemed very happy!!!

Then was over.. we clapped for like ages!!!!!!! and screamed MIKA!! (he wanted to hide.. SO SHY:roftl:) it was so cute!!! everyone loved him!

next part: the end!

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The end!

We were taken a bit more further out in the audience for the next part of the show.. i didnt care.. i had no energy left.. and mika wasnt there:roftl:

And ten they took us at the front again.

I kinda feel sorry for everyone else who paid their tickets 110$... and had worst places than me:aah: I was incredibly lucky... thanks to a contest:wub2:

At the end mika came out again..i cant remember who told me.. one of the mfcers.. i was like WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

:lmfao:!!

And again, didnt get my eyes off him:roftl:

After the camera stopped rolling, all of us mfcers stayed in there.. cause mika was still on stage.. he was saying sorry again to the host for the feathers HAHAHA!

and then played a bit with kids.. i NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWed out loud... everybody laughed:mf_rosetinted:

And then he was chatting away with mister angelil:mf_rosetinted: Thats when you know youre a mega star:mf_rosetinted:

We stayed there until we saw he was leaving, so we zoomed off:roftl:

And that was it! We didnt wait for him, we knew he would stay inside for a looong time.. alot of people to talk to.. and really, i didnt need to meet him. I saw him.. closer than anyone could.. i danced.. cried a bit:aah: and screamed.. and i had the time of my life..

I didnt need any autograph... seeing him on stage was enough...

What i missed from this, as it wasnt a real gig, is him interactin with the audience and knowing the audience if only his fans.. that was kind of what was missing.. but it was SO MUCH better than i had expected... really.. for a tv show.. it was incredible and i was lucky just to be there.

So my first time seeing mika: he is, indeed, an incredible artist. i think i fell in love a bit more:wub2:

And now, please tell me, how am i supposed to go back to my life and go to work?

Thanks.

The fangurl who died a bit.

Edited by LilStar

Loved the performances, loved his outfits, loved his hair! If only this performance could be shown generally over here, not talking about YT, but on tv, so people who want to write him off, could see he's as good as ever!

That's exactly how I feel. That's why I wish he'd do something in the UK.

The end!

We were taken a bit more further out in the audience for the next part of the show.. i didnt care.. i had no energy left.. and mika wasnt there:roftl:

I kinda feel sorry for everyone else who paid their tickets 110$... and had worst places than me:aah

I was incredibly lucky... thanks to a contest:wub2:

At the end mika came out again..i cant remember who told me.. one of the mfcers.. i was like WWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE WHEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And again, didnt get my eyes off him:roftl

After the camera stopped rolling, all of us mfcers stayed in there.. cause mika was still on stage.. he was saying sorry again to the host for the feathers HAHAHA!

and then played a bit with kids.. i NAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWed out loud... everybody laughed:mf_rosetinted:

And then he was chatting away with mister angelil:mf_rosetinted: Thats when you know youre a mega star:mf_rosetinted

And that was it! We didnt wait for him, we knew he would stay inside for a looong time.. alot of people to talk to.. and really, i didnt need to meet him. I saw him.. closer than anyone could.. i danced.. cried a bit:aah: and screamed.. and i had the time of my life..

What i missed from this, as it wasnt a real gig, is him interactin with the audience and knowing the audience if only his fans.. that was kind of what was missing.. but it was SO MUCH better than i had expected... really.. for a tv show.. it was incredible and i was lucky just to be there.

So my first time seeing mika: he is, indeed, an incredible artist. i think i fell in love a bit more:wub2:

And now, please tell me, how am i supposed to go back to my life and go to work?

Thanks.

The fangurl who dies a bit.

awww your report makes me :fangurl: again, almost as much as when i was wathing the show :teehee:

as for how to get back to life.... that might take a while :teehee:

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Let me just say, that at some point, while watching the backstage cam, I thought I saw you, but just for a split second. Can you confirm? Were you wandering around in the backstage hoping to bump into Mika? :lmfao:

(I didn't say anything on twitter, cause I wasn't sure, and it was so quick that would be impossible to confirm! LOL)

WHERE'S MY JEAN-MARC? You have my address, feel free to send him. Thanks. :mf_rosetinted:

*grabs popcorn and waits for the rest of the report*

That it VERY possible mary. We were backstage all the time in between sets! so maybe you did see me:biggrin2: did i look hyper?:roftl:

and sorry, i didnt even look at him.. only mika :roftl::roftl:

Thanks.

The fangurl who dies a bit.

I'm sure he will do a proper gig (or more) there,with his new album,don't worry.:wink2:

wow, this report is longer than i thought. sorry!!

SO!, we got backstage again, to a vip area... where the tv was bigger and tehre were drinks and food. BUT they told us: we might need you again so stay close!!

WTF! we couldnt stay close and eat and stuff at the same time? We were cheap labor: So we decided to start queueing again just in case...

By then they said we would MAYBE see mika.. i was :tears:

I was crying from just seeing him.. it was... incredible.. i was kinda speechless really.. And i really wanted to see the other set, so i could take it all in! So this was a bit disappointing..

But yeah, i cried!!

We were taken back in for a set of Daniel Bélanger.. not that i dont like him.. but geez, i wanted to see mika.. not him... i didnt even wanna go hahaha!

They took us in.. then 5 mins later: GO BACK OUT YOURE NOT SUPPOSED TO GET IN!!

Guylaine: WTF people!!??

we were like sheeps.. baaaa!! hahahaha

We got outside again, queued again.. And the lady told us we were actually supposed to be there, that THEY made a mistake.. she was PISSED!!!

I was happy... i didnt wanna pretend to be happy to see another artist hahahaha!!! And then, they told us:

OK, HERES THE THING! We'll bring you out for another set... not mika, but then you can stay for mika.. only, youre gonna get WET! if you dont mind, then alright... if you do, you can come back inside..

I think all of us mfcers yelled: WE DONT CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAREEEEEEEEEEE:roftl:

So, excitement got to me again (:boing:)

And i was hyper again and ready to go!!!!!!!jumping around..

We were taken in the crowd again in the aisles. I was really less close that time. But i didnt mind. In fact i thought it was better. Only Catherine was behind me so i could jump and dance all i wanted, i couldnt in front row:teehee:

The set we saw was all different artists! it was actually good!!:biggrin2: And there was some REALLY famous people all around us... We felt very fortunate to be there:mf_rosetinted:

Danie and i were like: lets stay a bit more further out, but close to the catwalk. Cause mfcers are smart and we figured out he would walk on it...

Were not that smart.. cause when people got up.. we didnt see that much!!!we can be a bit blode hahaha!

doesnt matter, i was still happy to be there! Mika came out again.. i fangurled again..again, i cant remember half the songs!!! i was wayyy too excited hahaha!!! i know there was Big Girl at some point.. And then RAIN!!!! o...m...g... They gave umbrellas to the audience before. And we didnt get any of course.. cheap labor! haha thats why they said we'd get wet. And they said: OK MIKA FANS, you know what song that will be used for.

i screamed: RAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!

the guy was laughing at me:roftl: And he was like: ok audience, follow the mika fans and youll know when to open your umbrella, its for the chorus...

but of course, we didnt have any umbrellas to lead the way.. :roftl: Anyhow, mika went on the catwalk, opened his umbrella, people all followed... the rain didnt start.. nop.. no rain.. and then

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSHHHHHHH

i was SOAKED!:roftl:i couldnt see ANYTHING cause of the umbrellas and almost got killed by one!! hahha BUT SO WORTH IT! to dance in the rain and singing along to the song.. amazing...

After was EMD i think.. THAT WAS HIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I danced and jumped and screamed.. i had no breath left. That one and LT just made people jump.. Mika looked SO HAPPY to see us all jumping and singing along!! it was SPECIAL!!!! really!!!!!!! the energy.. omg.. incredible!!! it just exploded!!!!!!! and mika was all!!!!! at us!!! he seemed very happy!!!

Then was over.. we clapped for like ages!!!!!!! and screamed MIKA!! (he wanted to hide.. SO SHY) it was so cute!!! everyone loved him!

next part: the end!

T4P!

reading your excited :fangurl: report has me all :fangurl: too. He sounded so beautiful & looked amazing on video so i can only imagine how fantastic it was to be there in person :teehee:

Oh my god. Roxy, your report made me cry. :aah::tears: It reminded me of what's about to come, and I'm am sooooooo incredibly happy for you. It sounded like the most perfect night :wub2: KJFPASOIEJFOIEJ.

JSOAIFJOEPIJF.

I haven't actually watched the videos yet because I've been reading your report :aah: SO HERE I GO, AND I CAN'T WAIT :excite:

The end!

I kinda feel sorry for everyone else who paid their tickets 110$... and had worst places than me:aah: I was incredibly lucky... thanks to a contest:wub2:

And again, didnt get my eyes off him:roftl:

And then he was chatting away with mister angelil:mf_rosetinted: Thats when you know youre a mega star:mf_rosetinted:

Thanks.

The fangurl who died a bit.

Today you're allowed to pretend :wink2:

What a great report Roxy, loved it, thanks for sharing :wub2: So happy you finally saw him and that everything went well in the end and you saw both sets! You are allowed to fangurl today (the whole week :roftl: )

Just watching Happy Ending and it made me laugh so much when he sang the lyrics, 'wake up in the morning'.

But it sounds like, 'wkp in the morning' :aah:

I laughed about feathers :roftl:

:teehee:

I love it when he started talking about Gang Bang, his expressions and noises he made were very interesting :naughty:

haven't watched it because I can't understand French :tears: forwarded :aah: but I'll :das:

My turn now... I won,t go into the logistic details as Roxane already did.

What was really special for me, besides being my first mika show, was I got to share it with my daughter. :biggrin2:

We left home around 5 to grab a bit (shish taouk) and went to the venue. When we arrived, there was a line at the door. We waited in the car a bit (Arianne had a skirt and it was cold) then we went to the door and saw the other girls coming. WE've waited and all came together (Guylaine and Christine were already inside).

The waiting began. I almost cried when the girl said they were not should we could see Mika's 2nd part.

Smile came back when we got to be first row, next to Roxane and saw Martin and Cherisse on stage.

Then: the music began and it took a few seconds to see him, as he was coming from the back in the car. I sang, screamed and clapped along. As Roxane, said, we were really close and all I could think of was that he was finally THERE, in front of me, for real...:mf_lustslow: The show production did a really good job and the set and ideas were fantastic. Really let him how good an entertainer he can be.:thumb_yello: The presentation they did was really good, you clearly see the had done their homework. the feather part was really funny and when the host thanked him for not having to translate everything (her english is so-so)

We had another disapointment as we were not sure if we could see second part. People were starting to be a bit frustrated because most of them were there for Mika. When we were told we could go back but they were not sure if we could watch until the end I thought to myself: try to make me get out of that room before Mika sing!

I was really close to the little stage for second set and got soaked as weel. But it was worth it. Funny part not seen on TV: one of the pipe continue to leak for at least 5 minutes after song was over. A poor VIP man got totally drawned as he got poared on until he decided to change place.

I was really proud of how the crowd cheer Mika after. It was 100% genuine. I hear another VIP say: Mika, il es-tu assez bon? (Mika, is he good or what?) and I almost scream at him: yes he is, isn't it?:wub2:

After the show was over, Arianne was tired so we decided to left.

It was perfect:wub2::wub2: can't wait to see him again, at a proper gig.

Funny fact #2: while talking about it at work this morning, I discovered one of my colleague is a Mika freak as well.:mf_rosetinted:

OMG. I know I'm late, but I just watched the performances, OH MY GOD. *_*

Perfection. Pure perfection. I was fangurling SO hard when watching them, and I cried in Happy Ending, and he looked SO HANDSOME, his smile, his style, everything. Amazing performances. I can't even....GOD I WANT TO SEE HIM LIVE.:wub2:

Thank you everyone for the reviews, videos, screencaps and translations <3

Hello everyone I have seen the "live" show on TV last night therefor Im walking on the bags under my eyes :boxed: instead of walking on sunshine and it doesn't feel good BUT it was worth while :thumb_yello:!! Mika returned on stage like a knight (long no seen) after a war (making his 3rd album) and he was his usual self: gorgeous, prince charming, shy and an impecibal preformance :mf_lustslow:. Above all not a 'look what a star and very important person I am' kind of guy. I utterly and sincirely love Canada for the warm and beautiful embrace you all gave to Mika. He deserved this IMHO after a difficult periode. This will help him to convince himself that he is still very wanted, very loved and very much appreciated. Didn't like the woman who presented it (sorry Canada)She interruped Mika 3 (!) times :sneaky2: when he was explaining why he spoke French so well and she talked a lot. (I would have put feathers in her mouth too :mf_rosetinted:). The husband of Celine Dion was hilarious as a derwish so conclusion : great show, great Mika, great crowd and great stars! :cheerful_h4h:

Btw I think it was Yasmine on the picture if it was Paloma Mika would have tweeted about it, wouldn' he?

Going to sleep early today otherwise my mirror will fall down tomorrow morning! Thank you MFC for all links, photo's and info :thumb_yello:

Edited by Caillean

That was one of the best moments of the show,their voices together :teehee:

536021_374464972576116_264901920199089_1147025_646137450_n.jpg

I loved their little "Grease" dance :teehee:

Edit: Forgot to thank for the reports, loved every second while reading them :fangurl:

Edited by Milda

Sooo happy to finally see him "live" again! :biggrin2: Looks like a very nice evening and a fine show too. He's as gorgeous as ever and his voice sounds just great! :wub2:

Merci à tous for the amazing reports, loved reading that you had such a good time even if it got wet at some stage :wink2:. And merci to the Canadian audience for being so nice to him and showing him that everyone is just waiting for his new album to be out and for him to be on tour again.

Can't wait! :boing: