Oh, I didn't notice that possibility, will do that! Or take the Express, because it's much quicker... Can I ask another stupid question? If I will use the Express from Paddington back to Heathrow, what time the trains leave? Their website says "non-stop every 15 minutes", but until how late? In the middle of the night too? Thanks for the advices!

Their FAQs say the first train departs Paddington at 5:10 am but there is no info on last trains. :dunno: What time are you travelling?

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Their FAQs say the first train departs Paddington at 5:10 am but there is no info on last trains. :dunno: What time are you travelling?

I need to be there very early Monday morning, 5.10 is too late so I need to take the last one in the evening.

Oh, I didn't notice that possibility, will do that! Or take the Express, because it's much quicker... Can I ask another stupid question? If I will use the Express from Paddington back to Heathrow, what time the trains leave? Their website says "non-stop every 15 minutes", but until how late? In the middle of the night too? Thanks for the advices!

Last train to all terminals is 23.25, all links here https://www.heathrowexpress.com/timetable-schedule/london-heathrow

I popped down to the park today for a look about. Took the District line to Mile End. It was about 20 min walk from there to the venue.

I tweeted a pic of the muddy ground, which was just inside one of the service entrances where there was a lot of traffic. One of the security guys said it wasn't so bad inside the venue but he reckoned by Sunday we would need wellies.

The earth was very wet and soft all round the park.

Anyway being a shorty I avoid flat shoes at all times but I've gone and bought a pair of wellies and I think I'm be wearing them unless by Saturday the venue looks dryer and less muddy.

I need to be there very early Monday morning, 5.10 is too late so I need to take the last one in the evening.

This site says the last train is at 23:25. Not sure if it's reliable, but it sounds plausible.

http://www.airwise.com/airports/uk/heathrow/by_train.html

If Mika is on at 5 pm I guess you will have no problems getting back in time.

I popped down to the park today for a look about. Took the District line to Mile End. It was about 20 min walk from there to the venue.

I tweeted a pic of the muddy ground, which was just inside one of the service entrances where there was a lot of traffic. One of the security guys said it wasn't so bad inside the venue but he reckoned by Sunday we would need wellies.

Anyway being a shorty I avoid flat shoes at all times but I've gone and bought a pair of wellies and I think I'm be wearing them unless by Saturday the venue looks dryer and less muddy.

Thank you! :huglove:

Last train to all terminals is 23.25, all links here https://www.heathrowexpress.com/timetable-schedule/london-heathrow

This site says the last train is at 23:25. Not sure if it's reliable, but it sounds plausible.

http://www.airwise.com/airports/uk/heathrow/by_train.html

If Mika is on at 5 pm I guess you will have no problems getting back in time.

Thank you!! :flowers2:

Yuk! I think it will definitely be a case of wellies by Sunday after the Friday and Saturday crowds have been trampling about on the soft damp ground. :aah:

Or maybe get a pair of these...

picture.php?albumid=1021&pictureid=10402

...to raise you up above all the mud? Although you'd probably have to attach big planks to the bottom of them to stop you sinking in, and that might spoil the effect a bit :teehee:

Or maybe get a pair of these...

picture.php?albumid=1021&pictureid=10402

...to raise you up above all the mud? Although you'd probably have to attach big planks to the bottom of them to stop you sinking in, and that might spoil the effect a bit :teehee:

Can't see the pic.

Just thought this might be useful for non-London based people travelling to Lovebox, as they might not be aware. It shows which sections of the tube are disrupted or not running:

http://www.tfl.gov.uk/assets/emails/worksandclosures/Planned_closure_WE_17_JUNE_A4.pdf

thank you. :flowers2: i still have to figure which line to take to my hotel (don't need to worry bout the venue, as my roommates will check out how to get there tomorrow), and this will definitely be helpful. :thumb_yello:

i don't have wellies, so i'll just wear old sneakers that i can put in the washing machine when i get back. apart from that, i'll wear mud-coloured (i.e. brown) clothes, so the mud stains won't be so obvious. :lmfao:

Edited by mellody

If you know what's good for you, you will take a coat...and a scarf, and socks...:naughty:

RAINCOAT AND WELLIES! Well, wellies at least - even if it doesn't rain on the day, it's WET everywhere already :shocked:

DO WE KNOW WHAT TIME MIKA'S ON STAGE? I DON'T THINK I'M GONNA QUEUE AT A FESTIVAL EVER AGAIN:naughty:

thank you. :flowers2:i still have to figure which line to take to my hotel (don't need to worry bout the venue, as my roommates will check out how to get there tomorrow), and this will definitely be helpful. :thumb_yello:

i don't have wellies, so i'll just wear old sneakers that i can put in the washing machine when i get back. apart from that, i'll wear mud-coloured (i.e. brown) clothes, so the mud stains won't be so obvious. :lmfao:

Piccadilly Line to King's Cross. Piccadilly line runs without problems :thumb_yello:

I'll be travelling round London all day with my mum tomorrow and I really don't think they'll be very comfortable :naughty: AAAH WELL. IT'S THE PRICE WE PAY!

As well as the fortune on tickets and travel... :lmfao: