• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When are you travelling out to London Kath? :bye:

Me and my mum are just packing now, after skyping with Mair and her mum. It's all very exciting :excite:

I fly at about 6 30 tomorrow night - must check :naughty:

Have a safe journey and see you on Sunday. :thumb_yello:

Oooooh nice! How quick is the journey?

Thanks! :biggrin2: I'll probably try and find WiFi when I can and update when I can :aah:

The flight is just an hour.

Have a good day tomorrow.:thumb_yello:

I'm not going, but I've been stalking the thread and keeping up with all your gossip.

I just want to wish you all, the best of luck for tomorrow. I've been praying for good weather for you all. Or at least, no rain (unless it's the song)

Can I just share with you all, a thought that came to me this morning. Have any of you thought of holding up the letters O and K to Mika, or writing them on a poster? Just as some encouragement. He must be drop-dead-nervous at the moment, so I just thought it might be a nice idea. Let him know everything is really OK.

Will be thinking of you all and waiting for the vids.

God bless all of you, and Mika :mikalove:

I'm not going, but I've been stalking the thread and keeping up with all your gossip.

I just want to wish you all, the best of luck for tomorrow. I've been praying for good weather for you all. Or at least, no rain (unless it's the song)

Can I just share with you all, a thought that came to me this morning. Have any of you thought of holding up the letters O and K to Mika, or writing them on a poster? Just as some encouragement. He must be drop-dead-nervous at the moment, so I just thought it might be a nice idea. Let him know everything is really OK.

I like that idea!

Me and Weezey have some nice signs, anyway. :teehee:

Thank you!

tumblr_lzgvc1QT5r1r0byljo1_250.gif

Edited by astor

I like that idea!

Me and Weezey have some nice signs, anyway. :teehee:

Thank you!

Yes Marilyn that's a great idea! He always seems to be nervous performing new songs so that will be reassuring. :naughty:

Maybe you can just put the O and K on the back of your existing signs and flip them around?

Yes Marilyn that's a great idea! He always seems to be nervous performing new songs so that will be reassuring. :naughty:

Maybe you can just put the O and K on the back of your existing signs and flip them around?

That is an amzing idea! Eloise is in London now though, don't know how many art supplies she has :teehee: Although I watched her pack a pencil case. :naughty:

Challenge accepted, we will do our best. :mikacool:

That is an amzing idea! Eloise is in London now though, don't know how many art supplies she has :teehee: Although I watched her pack a pencil case. :naughty:

Challenge accepted, we will do our best. :mikacool:

Good luck! :biggrin2:

I took yesterday off work so it feels like Sunday to me now. I keep thinking the gig is today. :naughty:

Great idea Marilyn

Mtself and Sosi have just bought some card and markers in Smiths.

The website says no banners! :sneaky2:

I've never been to a festival for a Mika but at his regular shows you can usually sweet talk security or one of Mika's crew into allowing/helping you put a banner on the barrier before Mika comes out. If it's not blocking people's views they may not have a problem with it? :dunno:

I think you could just hold up A4 pieces of paper for the OK part.

Good luck! :biggrin2:

I took yesterday off work so it feels like Sunday to me now. I keep thinking the gig is today. :naughty:

You're not the only one there feel like that way, i keep waiting for some to tweet pics or something at twitter lol!:aah:

At the hotel now, very excited about tomorrow! I finally got my wristband now too so I feel relieved. Promise to take many pretty photos! Also, if anyone sees me there I'll be wearing a military jacket and heartshaped glasses :) hope everyone has an awesome time tomorrow!

At the hotel now, very excited about tomorrow! I finally got my wristband now too so I feel relieved. Promise to take many pretty photos! Also, if anyone sees me there I'll be wearing a military jacket and heartshaped glasses :) hope everyone has an awesome time tomorrow!

Oh that's great news about your wristband! Have fun!!!!! :yay: