MIKA in Portugal

willywonka

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats everybody :yay:

Brilliant news.

I would lOVE to be able to join you - I loved my trip to Portugal last year, but sadly won't be able to make it this time :tears:

I am sure you will all have a brilliant time - and I will pray for you that you get better weather this time!:wink2:

Brilliant news.

I would lOVE to be able to join you - I loved my trip to Portugal last year, but sadly won't be able to make it this time :tears:

I am sure you will all have a brilliant time - and I will pray for you that you get better weather this time!:wink2:

I'm waiting to see if travel is possible, would love to go back there:wub2:

Yes, despite the gig being pretty dismal it was a great trip!

I remind myself of that gig every time I wonder if it might be worthwhile to go to Europe for a festival :naughty:

I'd like to meet all the Portuguese/Spanish people though. :wink2:

Brilliant news.

:shocked: Kath - you mean you're NOT going? :swoon:

He could do with them now, to see off his spring cold:wink2:

:naughty:

Brilliant news.

In august there's no rain....i hope!

Too ad you're not coming, Kath, we'd be thrilled to have u and Abby around again, specially because i din't spend much time with you the last time...

I'm waiting to see if travel is possible, would love to go back there:wub2:

Really?????:wink2:

Yes, despite the gig being pretty dismal it was a great trip!

Dismal= The Tindersticks, innit?:naughty:

I remind myself of that gig every time I wonder if it might be worthwhile to go to Europe for a festival :naughty:

I'd like to meet all the Portuguese/Spanish people though. :wink2:

And we'd love to have you C!:huglove:

:shocked: Kath - you mean you're NOT going? :swoon:

I am trying to be sensible and responsible. :mf_rosetinted: Not words normally associated with me on here, I know. :wink2:

:naughty:

In august there's no rain....i hope!

Too ad you're not coming, Kath, we'd be thrilled to have u and Abby around again, specially because i din't spend much time with you the last time...

Dismal= The Tindersticks, innit?

And we'd love to have you C!

Thanks WW. :huglove: Maybe it is because you didn't spend much time with me that you think it would be ok to do it again. :naughty:

I still don't know how The Tindersticks got away with not getting booed off.:shocked:

:shocked: The venue is near Coimbra? I lived in Coimbra. I wanna go ...

AWHHHHH :huglove:

They're a bit expensive from France to Porto also. I think I'll have to give it a miss. :sneaky2:

Treasa - you MUST go - if only to revisit the airport for the meatballs. :mikacool:

I am trying to be sensible and responsible. :mf_rosetinted: Not words normally associated with me on here, I know. :wink2:

Thanks WW. :huglove: Maybe it is because you didn't spend much time with me that you think it would be ok to do it again. :naughty:

I still don't know how The Tindersticks got away with not getting booed off.:shocked:

AWHHHHH :huglove:

Treasa - you MUST go - if only to revisit the airport for the meatballs. :mikacool:

I'm hoping to be lucky enough to find some meatballs at the other gigs I'm going to. :mikadas:

Archived