Hello Everybody!

SkullyZee

Hello everybody!

I stumbled upon this forum yesterday and decided to join. I've actually only recently gotten into Mika, but I can tell that soon he's gonna be one of my faves. His songs are marvelous!

Hopefully I can overcome my shyness and actually post in the forum instead of just being a creepy person who reads all the posts in the threads but doesn't ever join in.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Vietnam? That is pretty close!

What's it like there? Are you guys also suffering from immense heat or is that just here?

pretty :wink2:

I imagine Phillipines has the same weather as we do here :huh: suffering from heat and the unusual rains :sad:

pretty :wink2:

I imagine Phillipines has the same weather as we do here :huh: suffering from heat and the unusual rains :sad:

Yeah, the weather sucks right now.

Welcome to the MFC and have a lot of fun here. :wink2:

Thank you!

Hello everybody!

I stumbled upon this forum yesterday and decided to join. I've actually only recently gotten into Mika, but I can tell that soon he's gonna be one of my faves. His songs are marvelous!

Hopefully I can overcome my shyness and actually post in the forum instead of just being a creepy person who reads all the posts in the threads but doesn't ever join in.

Welcome to MFC. You'll fit in great and overcome your shyness. When I joined in 2007 I wasn't sure I'd fit in because I'm in my fifties. But on here, we're all young, all golden, and all mad about Mika.

Welcome to MFC. You'll fit in great and overcome your shyness. When I joined in 2007 I wasn't sure I'd fit in because I'm in my fifties. But on here, we're all young, all golden, and all mad about Mika.

Thank you! Yeah, everyone seems really nice here. I'm hoping I won't be the odd one out anymore :)

April was the worst! My family and I found ourselves going out more and more often just for the mall's air conditioning :aah:

You don't have air conditioning? :aah:

Welcome to MFC! I am also a sleep enthusiast! :wink2:

You don't have air conditioning? :aah:

Welcome to MFC! I am also a sleep enthusiast! :wink2:

Sadly, the air conditioner broke down in March. Too lazy to get a new one :aah:

Ah! A fellow sleep enthusiast!

Hello everybody!

Bear-welcome.gif

Have fun and don't be shy. People are friendly here. :thumb_yello:

Hello everybody!

Hello and welcome to the MFC! :biggrin2:

Hope you enjoy it here!

Archived